Outdoor Farmers When Ya Hacking And What Ya Hacking???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
There may be something to that Colorado air... My first grow, in my dog run, 1\2 a bottle of hydroponic nutes, milk,molasses, tap water, and I have plants that will make 3.

I have put plants in soil and never fertilized and got 8+. Dude is stretching the truth about his yields, IMO. If not, he does great work.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Whoa...
finally got it all down and hanging.
may need some help trimming..
Man o man is that goat/chicken manure powerful stuff...
Harvest

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Got a good head start trimming , will be done tonight...
Hired 332 relatives from the ED Scissorhand clan
Bad ass dudes..
And dudettes...

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

I too have met Joe. As a matter of fact he was in the very good company of another famous Joe... Walsh, and it was on State St in Santa Barbara, California, enjoying the annual Santa Barbara Solstice Parade.

If you've not previously attended and been a part of it you need to put it on your bucket list! Usually takes place on the Saturday closest to June 21st. It will feed your soul.

Fabulous work by the way. Excellent job!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I too have met Joe. As a matter of fact he was in the very good company of another famous Joe... Walsh, and it was on State St in Santa Barbara, California, enjoying the annual Santa Barbara Solstice Parade.

If you've not previously attended and been a part of it you need to put it on your bucket list! Usually takes place on the Saturday closest to June 21st. It will feed your soul.

Fabulous work by the way. Excellent job!

Whoa...
finally got it all down and hanging.
may need some help trimming..
Man o man is that goat/chicken manure powerful stuff...
View attachment 641269

LOL hope you know this is jest..
Previous pages yes.....

I provided meds for Joe for a number of years.
He really enjoyed a blueberry cut from fellow farmer Scoop.
He renamed it Blue Bonnet and we kept that name.
Joe was as down to earth, friendly,kind, generous, real as they get. Did not want rock star treatment.
He would play me pre release tunes and other music and he would stand up in his living room and feel the music like he did live, not an act.
Many stories from the past. One time in a hotel he fired a bowl.
The hotel manager came to the door and was very upset smoking hashish in the room.
Joe said he felt really embarrassed and ashamed.
How many others rock stars would react in such a manner..
One time at a party at his place all these riches were partying and I was hanging out,no one puffing, felt out of place.
Here came Joe grabbed me and we sat down with folks and Joe introduced to a table full telling folks of the farm we operate, the special Cocker Chicken Pot pies I custom make for Joe that are sopping with gravy and a pie crust out of this world.
Saw his last show after a lengthy Euro tour. He looked wore out.
He found out few days later advanced lung cancer.
His wish was to keep it secret as to not cause concern. Only trusted friends and family were told and his wish was carried out.
On our last visit he looked rested and complacent. He told me everything will be all right mate I have lived a wonderful life and I am so tired...
We hug hard and long and parted with I love ya man like we always did...
Miss him to this day. We have a special monument up in the Gunnison gorge with some ashes and I often visit and can actually feel his sprit..
Afternoon coffee rant rant done..
Back to trimming

Last edited:
SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Just in case ya missed it.. this was the only one i got to harvest .. RIPPPPERS.. took the others
as you can see she was a Little one but better then none i guess.. Cheesey Chunk
thought I'd Share here .. @chickenman yeah love the Joe layout.. :-) nice touch
Trim trim trim.. lol if only that one pic was your harvest...lol

Newest 068
Newest 069
UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Just in case ya missed it.. this was the only one i got to harvest .. RIPPPPERS.. took the others
as you can see she was a Little one but better then none i guess.. Cheesey Chunk
thought I'd Share here .. @chickenman yeah love the Joe layout.. :) nice touch
Trim trim trim.. lol if only that one pic was your harvest...lol
SOX!!! Awesome!

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Better Blue Bonnet Shot
View attachment 641370
Everythings better with Blue Bonnet on it
That looks downright greasy. You're a God.

Hey Joe... Remember that Solstice when you were hangin' with Walsh and you asked me how many hair ties I had keeping things in order?! Thankyou for such a wonderful experience. Well Walsh too. Lol!

I applaud your offerings to those that we continue to remember, Chix. You're a pretty cool cat. =)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
That looks downright greasy. You're a God.

Hey Joe... Remember that Solstice when you were hangin' with Walsh and you asked me how many hair ties I had keeping things in order?! Thankyou for such a wonderful experience. Well Walsh too. Lol!

I applaud your offerings to those that we continue to remember, Chix. You're a pretty cool cat. =)

LOL Not by a longshot.
The chickens and goats are the Gods!!
All plants thrive top dress fed and watered in with 1 bucket per plant once a month or so of well aged, 5 plus years goat and chickenman ure.
Get it? chicken manure...
Hot 100 plus, windy 25 gusts, dry days, plants get tough to survive, cool nights ideal for all crops....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
My friend Matt
Mat has been physically challenged since birth.
This man is nothing but pure awesome..
His condition, pretty much paralyzed from waist down has not slowed him down whatsoever, in fact a lot of us could not keep up with him.
His upper body strength would awe body builders.
His intelligence, kindness, attitude of life is amazing.
cant help but love and respect such a person.
One day after a fishing trip he threw crutches in back of pick up and hurdled into bed faster and eaiser than anyone could have..
Much love and respect..
Talk about courage strength and wisdom, this is it right here farmers to the max.
An inspiration to all he meets....
The chicks flock to him as well......
Ted

Latest posts

Top Bottom