Outdoor grow in Southeast Michigan 2024

• Thread starter cpurola
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cpurola

cpurola

Some males in there I expect but should be a good year.

It doesn't take a lot of the Lucky 13's to get a good crop.
Good to know.
These poor plants have been abused, so it will be interesting to see if I get the 50/50 they predict.

And mostly I'm looking for resistant/resiliant plants that will last through our fall weather.
I hate losing whole plants to disease/mold. I'm sensitive to it, so I won't keep anything suspect.

Have you decided on strains for this year?

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Good to know.
These poor plants have been abused, so it will be interesting to see if I get the 50/50 they predict.

And mostly I'm looking for resistant/resiliant plants that will last through our fall weather.
I hate losing whole plants to disease/mold. I'm sensitive to it, so I won't keep anything suspect.

I'll grow in pots and do an inside/ outside with the 3 plants I'm keeping.

Top Back right - Hawaiian God, a special cross of Hawaiian Puff x God Bud. Older by a week or 2 than most in the tent. Growing to the God side of the genetics.
Middle right - last one planted, Peanut Butter OG
Bottom Front right - Dirty Dancing, as old as the Hawaiian. More sativa. Gave more food today with the whole dark green center of leaf and yellowish edges.

The rest of the plants are gifts I'm starting for people.

In front of heater on left - Hash plant from Lucky13. Very sativa but supposed to finish outside in September.
The 4 others on the left are 2 Granddaddy Purple Ultraviolet and 2 Blood, Milk and Sky.

All plants topped once now except the Peanut Butter.

You should get better than 50/50 female. On the Lucky13 site I've seen 60/40 some where. You won't need to worry about Frostberry finishing. They finish fast with some regular colored bud and some purple. Super impressive as outdoor plants!

DSC02130a

cpurola

cpurola

I'll grow in pots and do an inside/ outside with the 3 plants I'm keeping.

Top Back right - Hawaiian God, a special cross of Hawaiian Puff x God Bud. Older by a week or 2 than most in the tent. Growing to the God side of the genetics.
Middle right - last one planted, Peanut Butter OG
Bottom Front right - Dirty Dancing, as old as the Hawaiian. More sativa. Gave more food today with the whole dark green center of leaf and yellowish edges.

The rest of the plants are gifts I'm starting for people.

In front of heater on left - Hash plant from Lucky13. Very sativa but supposed to finish outside in September.
The 4 others on the left are 2 Granddaddy Purple Ultraviolet and 2 Blood, Milk and Sky.

All plants topped once now except the Peanut Butter.

You should get better than 50/50 female. On the Lucky13 site I've seen 60/40 some where. You won't need to worry about Frostberry finishing. They finish fast with some regular colored bud and some purple. Super impressive as outdoor plants!

View attachment 2149776
They look fantastic! Did you get any males?

cpurola

cpurola

Okay, so I transplanted 80% of my plants today. I ran out of gallon pots, so I'll finish tomorrow, if it doesn't rain.
I'm leary about leaving them all in the greenhouse so I'll bring them in once they stop dripping.
I've 17 more to transplant. Ohhh, my aching back!

Oh, and they really needed it!

20240413 141743

20240413 164736

20240413 164741

20240413 113555
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Okay, so I transplanted 80% of my plants today. I ran out of gallon pots, so I'll finish tomorrow, if it doesn't rain.
I'm leary about leaving them all in the greenhouse so I'll bring them in once they stop dripping.
I've 17 more to transplant. Ohhh, my aching back!

Oh, and they really needed it!

View attachment 2149867
View attachment 2149868
View attachment 2149869
I’m in the middle of the same thing, I’m also running low on 1g pots. Gonna have to get another 50 pack…..looks great homie! It’s a pain having to pick and choose which plants need it more when running low…..wifey snagged a stack 🤣

IMG 4363
IMG 4364
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Which is why I started so many, so early. Supposedly at 2 months I can identify the boys/girls. Well, it's been 1 month and I'm getting nervous about leaving them in the 4" pots. I may have to transplant into gallon containers before they show.
Oldchucky is right, gonna get crowded in there.

Moved a tray and a friendly house spider appeared. Not relocating her/him, saw a gnat yesterday. 🙁

View attachment 2148307
View attachment 2148308
Similar little guy

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

It’s a wolf spider.
I try to live in harmony with them.
Jumpy little shits. Def be careful. They will generally mind their business but if you come Willy nilly into their space. Bet they will try to liquify a body part. Good to have around if you aren’t scared of them.
I worked at a retention pond one day and was bitten on the arm, within an hour I was dizzy and sweating profusely. Went home and when I woke up it was horrible. I had one ass cheek the size of a basketball, my arm and my neck blew up at the hospital and felt like it they were going to burst like a balloon. I'm glad I didn't have any lasting affects though, 2 days later I was back to work.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Good to know.

I've started a flat of these for some friend's outdoor grow. I'll keep one myself. Its a solid producer and finishes quick and it's also mold resistant.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
And now, back into the greenhouse. 😒
They're predicting rain and I'm thinking it's possible the pots are TOO wet 'cause we've had rain every 2-3 days.
And tomorrow night, freezing again. By the weekend temps are up to the mid 70s!
This is exhausting.
That’s a pia.
You have any easy ups?

Top Bottom