Outdoor Headband x OG

• Thread starter BlackBart
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AlphaDog

Ooooo Medic if you're reading this.. lol you MUST get this thing out!!!

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

i should have pure candy and candy bx seeds by next, i will keep updated

BlackBart

BlackBart

We had a snow storm last night . I still have 4 HB x OG'S outdoors . This one in the pic got the chop right after the pic was taken . Very stinky and I love the high flower to leaf ratio on this plant . I'm not done with... it no way .

HB X OG
HB X OG Bud shot
R

redroot

looking good man. i like the growth and structure. and the bud is looking sticky for outside. nice

true grit

true grit

looking great BBart! I still think with some training and enough light this headband/crosses will dump some buds. How long til chop in your region?

BlackBart

BlackBart

I chopped yesterday . They needed another two weeks really ,but its only in the fifties here during the day and low thirties at night . I left one in the ground and cut the other three I had in buckets today . They were falling over and weak from the cold . Its all good ... I have seeds for next year and will take cuts next time around . I plan on doing a indoor and outdoor grow of the candy . She has weighty buds ..... all bud as a matter of fact HE HE ! i have grown many in my time and this might be my grail.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

:sign0005: Looks good! Let us know how she smokes bro. I got a pack of these in the fridge and I'm planning on snapping up the pure candy when they drop. Got sooo much going on right now it's insane. Need to get these in the rotation though.

true grit

true grit

Yeah I'm bummed, only have half my Emperors left...popped 4 in coco that apparently had some white fly larvae- they made mush of all 4 taproots and few others....boo.

Good to hear you got some chunky buds! Can't wait to see finished pics and smoke report... I promise I will get hands on some holy grail headband/candy! Lol.

BlackBart

BlackBart

So sad to say that those are the finished pics . I had to chop my last headband today. They gave me all that they had to give . Glandular trichome color on some were clear to cloudy . I have to check the other four that are drying . Some pheno's were faster then others . I do not want the quickest ones for breeding however. The later male and female pheno's are what you want for breeding purposes . I can tell by the looks of what I harvested that these plants are big producers and have high flower to leaf ratio.

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

beautiful plants BB. too bad u couldnt run her all the way through

T

The Geneticist

Very very beautiful. That Socal Candy Kush is pretty Instense.

T

The Geneticist

There are some good weighty buds of pure dank bliss. This emperor is exactly its name. I had some phenos that were just fat man, i mean from distance you would think it would be big bud or something like that. lemon candy diesels, to full on fuel phenos. Nice grows Bart.

BlackBart

BlackBart

Hey thanks for the kudos . I think I ended up with about fifteen seeds to work with . As soon as I'm able I will start these up indoors and take cuts off all of them . She's worthy . Plants are drying now and the smell is very faint . I will try a smoke test tonight after work .

Top Bottom