Outdoor Headband x OG

• Thread starter BlackBart
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackBart

BlackBart

Guerilla grown HeadBand x OG . Its been a really wet spring and summer up here in the northeast but these Headband x OG's are starting to kick in . I know I'm in for a treat with these ladies. These are just a few shots I took a few minutes ago while out checking my grow. I have other HB x OG's that I will take some pics later on and post. a big thanks to brother Mota .

Headband x og
Headband x og 2
M

Medic

LOL/. I am happy for you man. You will have some fire for sure due. Been hot and dry down here in socal man.

Ill get some early flower pics of em up outside. I got some huge ones bro. They are getting there first feeding of age old at 1300 ppm. Shes a stinker aint she.

BlackBart

BlackBart

Yeah she's a stinker Medic ! I have her next to Bubba BX4 ..... Westcoast Dog ..... SO Cal Pure Kush and a few others and she stands out bro . I was lucky and got ten out of ten seeds to pop and all are going well . I will post updates.:joint:

M

Medic

Nice man. The odor can get out of conrol in the right conditions. Just wait till she starts budding.
Just make sure you hit em hard come flowering time bro. P K Hog man. So hit em good. You wil be rewarded with some of the sickest diesel/kush.

W

~WK~

Blackbart, she is beautiful man. Sounds like she'll make you really happy.

K

keyplay

She should have some nice flowers on her by now. Any update?

bigdawg

bigdawg

got some nice stuff there!! I have seeds from some mex brick that makes you feel like you got rubber bands around your forehead, gonna try some things with them.:anim_30:

BlackBart

BlackBart

Well she ain't thick by no means . Gonna have to bring these ladies indoors to finish off as you can see. It was a late start .

Headband x OG
BlackBart

BlackBart

HE HE That was a update bro . I will def have to bring them in to finish . I been wanting to grow this particular work out for some time now .

A

auggiewest

Bro i feel sorry for that strain. If you would of just let it go, being that headband is already Sour Diesel x Og kush, you would have huge beautiful plants. you injured the breeding line. true Headband s fire beyond. hope that helped.

K

keyplay

Bro i feel sorry for that strain. If you would of just let it go, being that headband is already Sour Diesel x Og kush, you would have huge beautiful plants. you injured the breeding line. true Headband s fire beyond. hope that helped.

What in the hell does that mean?

I have to say your comments are invalid and already proven wrong. Go check out the other threads before you make baseless comments. :star

R

redroot

looking pretty brother. nice growth, looks like its going too yield a bit.

true grit

true grit

Headband you are referring to is the 707 Headband. The headband used here is loompas cut- totally different.

BlackBart

BlackBart

I only have maybe two weeks of grow time left up here @ 44 N. These plants have at least another month to go before they finish . However they are in pots and can be moved . It will be difficult but possible. I have two others that are in the ground in another spot . I will try and get some pics today . I just harvested a couple of Bubba''s yesterday .

K

keyplay

I thought Medic said in an earlier thread the 707 was a watered down commercial cut, am I correct in assuming its much inferior to the cross we're working with here? Damn, I wish Medic were here to chime in. I will be posting a pic of my 6 foot HBx OG that is finishing up outdoors. Maybe I will shoot a pic of the excellent Chemdog D next to her for reference. Awesome plants! Stay tuned!

M

MIZZ ELVIS

I'm pretty sure Medic said it was loompa's cut that was used in the cross. That would be different from the 707.

BlackBart

BlackBart

Make no mistake about it . This is not the 707 cut but Loompa's cut . Here is a but shot I took yesterday .

Headband x OG bud
Top Bottom