Outdoor OG's

• Thread starter Jeezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

Wassup fellas, this is my first run outdoors. I didnt really plan it, it kinda just happened. im an indoor type of dude but I dont have an indoor spot to grow at so im keeping my plants in my uncles backyard. bloom season is here and i dont see a reason to move these ladies indoors anymore so imma see what they can do outdoors :)

Strains are:

2 platinum bubbas
2 blue dream
1 purple mr nice
1 cheese og
3 pure og

5 unknown strains due to labels being messed up by the dog. then he ate half of them :(

those 5 unknown strains can be anything from this list:

diesel
xxx og
banana og
LA og (i had 3 of these)
whiteberry
blue moonshine

im pretty sure i have at least 2 of the LA og's in there.

So on with the show :banana1sv6: Outdoors in Socal

3g square pots with GH Coco Tek coir. I have ran coco indoors lets see how it does outdoor.

CNS17 nutes, im using Ripe and calmag as of now. Watering with hose water ph at ~6.

What ive been wondering is when do they start flowering in socal? I see alot of pre-flowers but no real flowers forming. Is it too early still?

pic #1 Pure OG
pic #2 possible LA OG
pic #3 group shot

Outdoor ogs
Outdoor ogs 2
Outdoor ogs 3
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Damn butha those girls are looking awesome. Sub'd for sure.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Damn butha those girls are looking awesome. Sub'd for sure.

Whats up Jeff, glad to see you stoppin by to check out the journal :smiley_joint: Cant wait to see these ladies in full bloom. Its my first time running all these strains so im pretty stoked about harvest.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Hell yeah man glad to see it. I just got my first two i the ground outside a few weeks ago..they look like shit though..so freakin hot here. Next summer i really wanna give outdoor a better effort.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Hell yeah man glad to see it. I just got my first two i the ground outside a few weeks ago..they look like shit though..so freakin hot here. Next summer i really wanna give outdoor a better effort.

Good luck with your outdoor bro, what did you plant?

dude you should have seen how mines looked when i got them. they were half flowered and looked like shit.

PURE OG in april

143357d1303511211-pure-kush-pure-og-img_0095.jpg.att

PURE OG now :)

164636d1313781066-outdoor-ogs-img_0476.jpg.att

I had to reveg them which was a pain in the ass

Jeezer

Jeezer

Anybody else outdoors in socal right now? Im wondering when im gonna start to see flowers

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Good luck with your outdoor bro, what did you plant?

dude you should have seen how mines looked when i got them. they were half flowered and looked like shit.

PURE OG in april

143357d1303511211-pure-kush-pure-og-img_0095.jpg.att

PURE OG now :)

164636d1313781066-outdoor-ogs-img_0476.jpg.att

I had to reveg them which was a pain in the ass

Man thats a huge difference from when you got them. I put out some cuts from my last run that was unknown bag seed..pretty sure its a diesel cross though. I keep forgetting to go water the fuckers..lol

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Lovin' it jeez! Did the PURE OG keep the red stems as she got older?

I'll be posted up, lurkin on this one bro. Im probably going to convert to outdoor/controlled tented style green house at the beginning of next season!

Keep it up bro, hope these ladies treat you as right as your going to treat them!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah bro nice selection you got goin,got them babies lookin great gonna be a outdoor og dank fest lol...I'm tuned in keep up the great work!

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

Anybody else outdoors in socal right now? Im wondering when im gonna start to see flowers

Depends,when did you trow them outside? my boy got some outside an some are floweriing and some arent they are all from seed and all different strains ill take fliks sooon co you can peep them out.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Lovin' it jeez! Did the PURE OG keep the red stems as she got older?

I'll be posted up, lurkin on this one bro. Im probably going to convert to outdoor/controlled tented style green house at the beginning of next season!

Keep it up bro, hope these ladies treat you as right as your going to treat them!

Whats up OGP, glad your here for the show.
no the red stems went away on the new growth but i have noticed the older fan leafs always seem to turn red from the stems on all of the plants.

Hell yeah bro nice selection you got goin,got them babies lookin great gonna be a outdoor og dank fest lol...I'm tuned in keep up the great work!

Thanks sticky, these girls already have the backyard stinking up! lol i think its mostly the LA og stinking up the place, i love the way it smells i think its gonna be my favorite :smiley_joint:

Depends,when did you trow them outside? my boy got some outside an some are floweriing and some arent they are all from seed and all different strains ill take fliks sooon co you can peep them out.

They have been out since early april, the clones looked like they were taken from flowered mothers so i had to reveg, took about a month and then AGAIN they started flowering around may/june. Had to re-veg again :mad0233: But now there looking good and growing fast, hopin they flower again soon.
Cool bro i would love to check em out.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Hmm, thats interesting! Cant wait to see how she turns in flower. What are the outdoor temps day/night? do you have a general idea?

I'll be here bro, looking sweet already. Cant wait for the final product!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That's crazy that there not flowering yet.. I'd say any day now.. I'm about 4hrs down the street from u & my homie down the block his plants been flowering 4 almost a month now.. He gots big ass buds already.. Most of my outdoor start 2 flower mid August.. Urs should start any day & finish around Halloween maybe longer with those longer flowering OG's ur running..
Ur plants look super healthy great grow

Jeezer

Jeezer

Whats up goo, thanks for stoppin by and checkin out the grow. I have been noticing a decent stretch in the last week. Maybe a week more and they will start showing hairy bud sites.

Jeezer

Jeezer

I started covering them last night from 7 pm to 7 am. I think its all the street lighting around that doesnt let these girls start flowering.

Lil pic update. this is a possible LA OG. This is my favorite girl right now. She just reeks like og.

IMG 0564
IMG 0499
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Lookin fresh Jeez, i'll keep my chair posted! Bong load of some FRESH g13 bein passed your way bro, keep up the good work!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin lush my dawg,what's the lineage on the la sounds and looks like some straight kill!

Latest posts

Top Bottom