Outdoor OG's

• Thread starter Jeezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

Blue Dream #1

This is one of the blue dream cuts i have outdoors. I dont think its the original but it smells freakin dank! Like super sweet candy :) the cut i was running indoors didnt smell this sweet

Blue dream
Jeezer

Jeezer

BTW sorry bout the crappy pic. I used the camera on my phone. hopefully i can get my hands on a nice camera soon.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Pure OG

This is the confirmed Pure OG its starting to tip over from the weight up top i am gonna have to stake her soon.

Pure og
Jeezer

Jeezer

La og

LA OG greasin up nicely. I cut a couple nugs to smoke on :)

LA
LAOG
Jeezer

Jeezer

Banana/XXX OG

This is either banana og or xxx og. She smells somewhat like the LA just not as loud. Still looks like its gonna be some kill and she stacked some pretty long colas.
This one started flowering a week after the rest idk why. She looks like shes beginning week 4, the rest look like there on week 5 or so

Xxx
Jeezer

Jeezer

Ill probably take some shots of the rest of them on the weekend

skywalker og
cheese og
Platinum bubba
blue moonshine/whiteberry
purple mr nice
blue dream #2

Jeezer

Jeezer

It smells so freakn good i felt like smokin some and tore off a nug from the lower branches, they are more mature than the top parts for some reason and i keep alot of the larf down there for that same reason, if i ever feel like smokin some i have those lil popcorn nuggies from the lower branches to smoke on :)
Thanks for stoppin by Spicoli

Jeezer

Jeezer

The LA OG just keeps on proving herself to be my MVP. Ok first off its the best stinkin plant i have growin, pure fuel pinesol skunk funk. Second it grows sturdy stems that never need to be staked and stacks some long solid colas covered in trichs! She has the greasiest leafs. And last but not least is Mold resistance. i have an LA og planted in the same pot with a PM infested platinum bubba, even though it looks like it just snowed on the bubba, the LA OG is spotless, no PM whatsoever which i feel is amazing! This LA is great in every way. Ill get some pics up soon

Jeezer

Jeezer

Yea i actually have a pic of a sample nug. I left it drying in the sun for a couple days and smoked it when i got home from work. Got me high with 2 hits and deff had a nice kick to it even though it was an early sample. Im gonna let the LA go another 3 weeks before i chop her. 2 more weeks of feeding and 1 week flush. :) cant wait. I would like to let them go a couple weeks longer than that but my uncle wants these things out of his yard asap.

Jeezer

Jeezer

LA OG :smiley_joint: Zoom in all you want, its trichs galore in there and nuthin but pure pinesol diesel skunk funk, Shes sowing alot of orange hairs i started her 2 week flush already...

LAk
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Damn jeez, that girl is frost and lookin nice and thick! Props on that girl! Have a idea of what ya pulled yet?

Jeezer

Jeezer

it looks like its gonna be around a lb. total but im not sure yet. What i really wanted out of this grow was a keeper and i found it. LA OG :)

Jeezer

Jeezer

Its raining outside and my plants are soaked. Some got so heavy the branches bent over and snapped :( i didnt prepare the plants for this so i guess im facing the consequences.

All my buds are wet is this gonna be a problem?

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Its raining outside and my plants are soaked. Some got so heavy the branches bent over and snapped :( i didnt prepare the plants for this so i guess im facing the consequences.

All my buds are wet is this gonna be a problem?

This happened to me last outdoor harvest.

GO GRAB YOUR GIRLS BLOW DRYER!!!

I just hung the entire plants upside down and hit em with a hair dryer for a lil bit. No mold.

Jeezer

Jeezer

I think im gonna put a tarp over them to keep the water off and put stakes on the bent branches, im hopin we get some sunshine soon to dry them up, hopefully i wont have to deal with any mold

Edit: just checked the forecast and it looks like the rain should be clearing up by tomorrow. Im thinkin 1 day of rain shouldnt be a big problem. Ill just keep a lookout for mold. Im keepin my fingers crossed

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I think im gonna put a tarp over them to keep the water off and put stakes on the bent branches, im hopin we get some sunshine soon to dry them up, hopefully i wont have to deal with any mold

Edit: just checked the forecast and it looks like the rain should be clearing up by tomorrow. Im thinkin 1 day of rain shouldnt be a big problem. Ill just keep a lookout for mold. Im keepin my fingers crossed

Thats what i thought last year too, haha.
Decided after rain, sun, rain sun, every other hour changing id just cut em.

Blow dryer is your friend!!!

Happy harvest bro!:banana1sv6:

Jeezer

Jeezer

All the recent talk about the feds cracking down is making me want to cut everything down asap so i think friday its all coming down. Most of them look ready anyways so harvest should still be nice :)

Jeezer

Jeezer

A bit over a pound and the LA og gave me a quarter of it. its a great strain but still not exactly what i was looking for. Def a keeper tho she gets really frosty, yields really well, doesnt get PM. Idk how it did it but I had an LA og and it never got any PM even tho it was planted in the same pot with a PM infested moonshine. Its been a week since i cut her down and she already smells and tastes great, good smoke overall. I have always been a fan of the original diesel i just dont like how airy the buds grow so im happy to find a plant that had that classic diesel funk with dense kush nugs. It looks like indoor AAA grade even grown outdoors. All the other strains look and smell like b-c grade buds.

Top Bottom