• Tagged users None
TortureKill

TortureKill

Great looking plants Jeezer! Keep doing your thing brotha

Jeezer

Jeezer

Whats up KMK glad to see ya here bro.

Tortutrekill thanks for the kind words

Are any of you guys growin outdoor this season?

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

looks great jeez... i also got a pure og cut. Got it from ken (kens grand dad) . Wondering if its the same genetics? Best of luck with your grow...lookin nice!

Jeezer

Jeezer

Thanks Wonderinalice, im not sure where mines came from. I traded a light for a bunch of clones and half of them were this pure og not sure where the dude got it from though. He did mention it was his favorite. It looks interesting i have high hopes for her.
Do you have any pictures of yours in veg?

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Thanks Wonderinalice, im not sure where mines came from. I traded a light for a bunch of clones and half of them were this pure og not sure where the dude got it from though. He did mention it was his favorite. It looks interesting i have high hopes for her.
Do you have any pictures of yours in veg?

I could probably take some... How big do the leaves get ? Mine get bigger than your hand. Could be an easy way to tell if there the same... I got 5 in flower now.. but just about a week in.

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Pure OG is the taller one
last pic is mr. nice

Judging by the pic, im guessing not the same. But by your friend saying it's his fav. says maybe. She's deff in my top 3. Best of luck either way. There structure is like night and day. Do u plan on transplanting at all?

Jeezer

Jeezer

Judging by the pic, im guessing not the same. But by your friend saying it's his fav. says maybe. She's deff in my top 3. Best of luck either way. There structure is like night and day. Do u plan on transplanting at all?

Well i transplanted about a month ago from red party cups into those square pots. Im thinking i might transplant once more into 5g buckets soon but not sure.

Jeezer

Jeezer

I have 3 pure og but i think one of them might be mislabled cuz it looks entirely different. Im hopin its that skywalker cut i thought i had lost :)

Jeezer

Jeezer

I wish i could get some pictures up but i cant upload from my phone :(
But the plants are doin great a couple have barely started to show hairs but the rest are in full bloom. Some look like they are on week 3-4 of flowering getting stickier and swelling up by the day :)
The pure og is growing pink pistils shes looking sexy as hell
LA og is still the best smelling plant she just smells like a bag of diesel/pine goodness and shes stackin the longest colas
Xxx og/banana og is the biggest bush in the bunch she just barely started showin her hairs.
Blue moonshine/whiteberry is stackin nicely and gettin some greasy leafs. Doesnt smell much yet
Plat bubba is stackin up some long branchy colas and gettin her frost on
Cheese og is looks somewhat like the skywalker og but shes barely startin to show trichs
Blue dream #1 barely started showin hairs and is the lankiest cola dominant plant out of the bunch
Blue dream #2 stayed shorted and branched out alot more. Still looks like a sat dom hybrid and def has a sweet smell to her. Shes been swelling up faster than the rest.
Skywalker og/pure og im confused on this one. At first i thought it was pure og then it grew and it looked different than my other pure og clones so i thought it was the skywalker i thought i had lost, but now im thinkin its pure og again because its growing pink pistils like the other pure og's. Time will tell :)

Pics coming soon

Jeezer

Jeezer

La og

This LA OG is hands down the best smellin plant i have. Besides it smellin so freakin dank shes also the frostiest and is stackin the longest colas!! This plant is everything i have been lookin for i think shes gonna be the keeper out of the bunch. :banana1sv6:

IMG 0840
IMG 0767
IMG 0836
sticky icky

sticky icky

Shits lookin dizzank jeezer hopefully she is your skywalker,that la og is gonna be insane

Jeezer

Jeezer

Shits lookin dizzank jeezer hopefully she is your skywalker,that la og is gonna be insane

Yea bro that would be sick! You know whats funny, i also have a cheese og i got from a different source and its growing like the skywalker/pure og plant.
On top of that pure og, skywalker og and cheese og are showin pink/violet pistils. There all similar but yet different in some ways. They all have a good smell but LA og just blows them all out the water. Thanks for stoppin by sticky

Looking good!
What up Gkush, thnks bro.

dank time!
OGplat whats up man how are things lookin overthere? Ill stop by your log soon to check it out, thanks for checkin out the ladies.

Ooo gggeez
Im guessin u like the work :) thnks for stoppin by bro

Im watering everyother day right now so there starting to drink more. They started getting yellow leafs at the bottom but i thought it was too early for that so i gave em a half grow half bloom feeding and i think imma give them a couple more and then go back to straight bloom til flush time.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

OGplat whats up man how are things lookin overthere? Ill stop by your log soon to check it out, thanks for checkin out the ladies.

Im guessin u like the work :) thnks for stoppin by bro

Shits look weird over here bro, got a hermi in my bunch, chopped her with the quickness last night. Claw is still raging on my Violator and LA, Sour Diesel and my Mystery lady are powering through this bullshit. You gots to see this mystery girl Jeez, already frosting by day 18, shes looking NICE, glad i cloned this lady.

Idk what to do with my other ladies, though. getting a PPM/ph pen to borrow come thursday when I flush them again so i can really see where im at.

Dude your ladies are lookin on point! Dank as dank can be, good ass outdoor.

:banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

Jeezer

Jeezer

That sux i was lookin forward to seein that cut flower out too bad it was bunk. Im still rootin for the rest of em

Yea bro i think this outdoor bud is gonna be just as good as my indoor stuff.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

That sux i was lookin forward to seein that cut flower out too bad it was bunk. Im still rootin for the rest of em

Yea bro i think this outdoor bud is gonna be just as good as my indoor stuff.

Thanks bro, appreciate all the support!

Yeah bro, id have to agree. This shit looks FIRE. Keep it up!

Top Bottom