Outdoor prices around the country

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sincethe80s

sincethe80s

I still think indoor is worth more. The operational cost for indoor is accounted for. Where as clubs operational cost for throwing low ball numbers are not accounted for. Just my opinion.

I know what u mean money, they killin it! And they throwin peanuts at us. But if you had multiple people coming in everyday I bet 1 out of 10 will take it. Maybe more. Everyone should be firm at 36 then they would have no choice.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

I don't know what it cost to run one but off the top of my head,
Rent, payroll, insurance, startup cost, garbage, advertising,supplies, electric, security,accountant and the big one is california,retail,state,payroll taxes. It all adds up. And I'm sure there is some hidden fees. And if I sold used cars believe me I would try to get it the cheapest way possible. It's just business

M

MoneyMike

I know what u mean money, they killin it! And they throwin peanuts at us. But if you had multiple people coming in everyday I bet 1 out of 10 will take it. Maybe more. Everyone should be firm at 36 then they would have no choice.

I agree with you a 100%. this turned into a backdoor, undercutting business. The best of the best will stand out, you just have market it.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

I agree with you a 100%. this turned into a backdoor, undercutting business. The best of the best will stand out, you just have market it.

I don't budge but I understand People have different situations and for most it gets real tight in the end. So I guess. I hate it when I hear these silly prices for good name brands.

M

MoneyMike

I don't budge but I understand People have different situations and for most it gets real tight in the end. So I guess. I hate it when I hear these silly prices for good name brands.

I hear you man..

Z

Z-ro

This is America, you get what you pay for! All the cheap things I see are cheap for a reason, cause they suck and thats they only way they can get it moved is to give it away. I still be getting 32 for sours and 35 for orig no problem, but they aren't merch'd out garbage like 90% of whats out there.

jyip

jyip

intersting thread , especially cuz i'm not from west coast, used to live in mission viejo late 70's tho..

i wish those prices were here where i am at cuz crappy midgrade goes for a 1100-1300 and indoor is 4000 easy,, i seen em goin much higher too
peeps are retailing middies for 200 an ounce and 600 for indoor z's

M

MoneyMike

intersting thread , especially cuz i'm not from west coast, used to live in mission viejo late 70's tho..

i wish those prices were here where i am at cuz crappy midgrade goes for a 1100-1300 and indoor is 4000 easy,, i seen em goin much higher too
peeps are retailing middies for 200 an ounce and 600 for indoor z's

If I knew someone there I would make a lot of people happy.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

This is America, you get what you pay for! All the cheap things I see are cheap for a reason, cause they suck and thats they only way they can get it moved is to give it away. I still be getting 32 for sours and 35 for orig no problem, but they aren't merch'd out garbage like 90% of whats out there.

that is exactly what is going on. just gotta have good quality and they will pay.

jyip

jyip

If I knew someone there I would make a lot of people happy.

i wish ya knew me, and we could both rake that cash in bigtime...

yrs back b4 the drug war , i used to send hash and brown pot to cali and my friend would send gree pot back to me,,, it was great cuz each of us had exclusive products that nobody else had,,, it was like,,, i never saw brown pot b4, i gotta have some now!! or , wow, green freakin pot? is it homegrown? it stinks lika freakin skunk man, nasty! i gotta have some to try out now man! those were the days!

now ya gotta have a business degree and marketing strategies at the right time and the right place with the right product....

maybe the business was nicier when it was a criminalized product,,, i think the more the states & government get involved, the more screwy it will become and overall worst for the labor end ( growers ) and better for the retail ( sellers ) end

just like someone equated it to selling used cars,,,no deferent at all

but all in all it is interesting to see the numbers across the country

and now we now why big companies have slave labor doin the work instead of labor union backed workers...more money, more money more money!

intruder

intruder

in NY where I am 300-400 for indoor fire and 250-300 for outdoor fire ,or an average of40- 50 an 8th

or 20 dollar grams

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Originally Posted by Ohiofarmer
I'll put together a mini price list of ohio prices~these are all wholesale

2200 (low to mid grade cali)

2800 (standard mid grade cali all nug packed tight)

3200 (in mass bulk at this level we get the high grade cali's like SD,SG,coconut,pineapple, high grade MKU, some purps, big bud, og, etc etc um last year round this time also got some bomb canadian at these prices like the purple pineberry; that stuff smells like piss so hard when its wet that you have to throw away anything you put it in to dry haha. but it flew off the shelves and it really wasn't to bad a smoke tho not good enough to save any.

3500-36 (in bulk this gets you just about top top shelfs cali outdoor, this outdoor is how it's suppose to be done, this stuff is what makes indoor enthusiasts true believers of the outdoor way.)

38-4200 (4200's is the really good cali, already cured properly just plain old good ass smoke)

above 42's up to 5200 maxin out at 6800 (there are select outdoor buds from cali that run 52's they are fully cured properly taken care of usaully from nor/cal farmers personal stash(this is hard to find it is usaully thrown on top of the shipment as a type of thanks for the deal have a safe drive gift.)

I need to find my Midwest people.

everything above 52's and even at 52's is for different kinds of hash, earwax, caviar(this just came in days ago), tane oil, good bubble, shatter crumbs, i forget what they called it but we also got some buds in that where dipped in oil and rolled in dry-sift, also got a sample of some stuff called Nectar, it's pretty much the same concept as putty but contained a different concoction of essential oils and was more oil based instead of being kief based; making it stickier and giving it an ironically sweeter taste. anyways figured i'd put a fairly comprehensive ohio list here for anyone looking. Take it easy everyone

''That would be my indoor topshelf price(5 or more)
I wish I had some Midwest people."

these are the prices it's sold for in ohio lol not bought for in cali haha..

B

bigbag

Can get last years Texada Timewarp, right off island, for $ 700 an elbow. Heard of lots of BC outdoor goin for under a K...

green punk

green punk

The reason for some of the home foreclosures in CA and in other markets is the fact the weed market has went south. Over the years I have watched the CA outdoor market get squeezed by the massive presence of the BC crap. Im in MT where the BC was as low as 1400 for what in the midwest or east coast would be in high 3s low 4's. Most of its crap. Then around 03, 04 saw a little surge of CA come back, pricing around 28 to 32 for nice stuff.(prices are per not for a hockey bag full). People demand the quality and the BC went from poor to awful. Now the CA market is flooded with newbs who go there and grow some plants and harvest and don't know what to do with there crop. So the price gets stomped for everyone because of all the mediocre growers and the crops they produce.
If I was sitting in NorCA I would go to the little small airstrips. There you can find some pilot to move that stuff east. It ll take a plan on both ends, scouting the air ports. There will always be a market in the midwest and east. Get it there and they will come.

S

Seed Buyer

How sketchy do you think it is to drive from the bay area to the east coast w/ a 100 pack? I have heard Kansas is sketchy, are other states bordering Cali connecting the dots and looking?

intruder

intruder

How sketchy do you think it is to drive from the bay area to the east coast w/ a 100 pack? I have heard Kansas is sketchy, are other states bordering Cali connecting the dots and looking?

as sketchy as you make it look LOL

watch travel times ,dont speed ,and look like normal folk

B

BlazinBrian

2500 a lb of crap? in Canada, I can hardly get 3000 for some great outdoor.

M

MoneyMike

Lol, drive, never....you better of stopping in Co, NM, OK, NE....let alone drive past those states just mentioned to drop off(East Coast). If u get caught, you will be serving 100+ years in each state.

Top Bottom