Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
robomont

robomont

i didnt read whole thread,just first page and last page.ive had problems with harshness if i used too much guano.would almost have a guano taste.your plants look spectacular.but you may want a good slow drying to get some harshness out or a preflush.thats why i gave up on guano,aftertaste.but you may have such big plants that its diluted out.just my 2 cents worth.guano is a wonder nute ,thats for sure.

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

i didnt read whole thread,just first page and last page.ive had problems with harshness if i used too much guano.would almost have a guano taste.your plants look spectacular.but you may want a good slow drying to get some harshness out or a preflush.thats why i gave up on guano,aftertaste.but you may have such big plants that its diluted out.just my 2 cents worth.guano is a wonder nute ,thats for sure.
Do you use synthetic nutes? My drying process is purty simple 72degrees ceiled room 3 days of 65% humidity, next 3 days are at 55% rh, last 3-4 days at 40-45% rh some trimming , then into 5 gallon bucket for cure process

robomont

robomont

no,just rabbit poo,earthworm castings coconut water and molasses..they dont stack up to guano but no aftertaste.just take a green leaf and chew it up.if it taste of quano then maybe think about it.if no real aftertaste,then chop them babies.just a headsup just in case.

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

no,just rabbit poo,earthworm castings coconut water and molasses..they dont stack up to guano but no aftertaste.just take a green leaf and chew it up.if it taste of quano then maybe think about it.if no real aftertaste,then chop them babies.just a headsup just in case.
I used coconut powder, aloe vera powder, malted barley, corn, molasses when they werre young! ewc, compost tea, worms, etc..... All these plants were raised on BETTERORGANIX
www.betterorganix.com

robomont

robomont

malted barley seems to be a really good thing.ive seen alot of growers using it.its on my list for next grow.then i saw just today one of the members grow threads on here and his soil is perfection,hes using some kelp additive so its on my list too,hands down best soil ive ever seen via his young plants.

Ecompost

Ecompost

I think Molasseses has a taste too when over used, plus it can have a habit of breeding some funky microbes, brilliant if the air is right, not so good if the O2 drops out. I find palm tree ashes are far better at a late stage if you were looking for something cheap or possibly local, depends where you are at of course. You wont get the P kick, but if you grow with Mycos, you could look at a frass based P input. Just a thought. of course you should limit this input after day 21 bloom so you dont waste your time lumping in $$ when the plant has physiologically moved on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom