Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

damn just found 5 pages of this,,my alert not working ,all my threads i follow arent alerting me,,garden on top as usaul bro,,time for the family work horse to get it,,face it bro,,gonna have to pamper them to get to work,,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I gave them a small dose of foliar feed of 1gallon filtered water & 1tbsp of fish fert & 4 ml of ful-power
hell ya looking awesome bro,,you gonna run with small cages this year,,or do you have the big ones at bay waiting,,i popped 3 myself,,not sure they gonna do anything,,but will see,,i only had one crack the shell,planted them all anyway,,just watered and nothing sticking from dirt,,i believe it was yours that cracked,,put white gold,,bluedream x c99 xsk xc99,,cad xc99 x sk xc99,,been almost 40 years since outdoors bro,,if i get a oz of that sweet medicine be just fine with me,,never had a damn deer herd living were i was growing ,so time will tell

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

hell ya looking awesome bro,,you gonna run with small cages this year,,or do you have the big ones at bay waiting,,i popped 3 myself,,not sure they gonna do anything,,but will see,,i only had one crack the shell,planted them all anyway,,just watered and nothing sticking from dirt,,i believe it was yours that cracked,,put white gold,,bluedream x c99 xsk xc99,,cad xc99 x sk xc99,,been almost 40 years since outdoors bro,,if i get a oz of that sweet medicine be just fine with me,,never had a damn deer herd living were i was growing ,so time will tell
Im gonna use bamboo for LST , pinchin & topping! I'll have the cages standing by

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

i really think he on to something with them too,,can you see him now,,like ole subcool ,,hollywood and all,,gg wont forget us though,
Ya I'm keeping close just incase a plant gets sick or sumthin! Both KASHMIR99 & HYPERGLUE are some stanky ass bitches too! One or two of bluedream im not liking the growth but ima give them a chance to veg more! Its a slow process for them getn back into full veg mode

Top Bottom