Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you know what bro,,dont know if it is possible ,,but last year in my veggie garden,,had same problem,early in morning and afternoon abouy hour before dark had a squash plant kept doing that shit,,found out hard way,,had bore worms eating inside of the hollow stalk,,you did have them grubs in there ,,dry it and see if you can pull from pot see if you got worms in it,,just a tip,,sounds was screwed up ,but caught some of it,,garden gonna blowup on you soon,,they still crazy ,when they go to veg all the way gonna be on bro,,garden looks awesome my brother,you did it all,bomb done laid it down on us poor poor lost souls that cheerish all the great video's,,see if that get her off her butt,lmao

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

you know what bro,,dont know if it is possible ,,but last year in my veggie garden,,had same problem,early in morning and afternoon abouy hour before dark had a squash plant kept doing that shit,,found out hard way,,had bore worms eating inside of the hollow stalk,,you did have them grubs in there ,,dry it and see if you can pull from pot see if you got worms in it,,just a tip,,sounds was screwed up ,but caught some of it,,garden gonna blowup on you soon,,they still crazy ,when they go to veg all the way gonna be on bro,,garden looks awesome my brother,you did it all,bomb done laid it down on us poor poor lost souls that cheerish all the great video's,,see if that get her off her butt,lmao
I know there's some grubs in there ! I had treated them a couple months ago with nanomites ! You could be right though

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I know there's some grubs in there ! I had treated them a couple months ago with nanomites ! You could be right though
these red looking fly size bees sting the bottom of the stalk and inject them bastards,,you dont even know it till to late,,the more they eat the bigger they get,,then it starts that crap,,i wound up putting aluminum foil around bottom of squash plant and cover a the foil a little,,the wasp or what ever they called the science name for it,say they cant sting any future up,,so when they got a full set leaves i put foil on them

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

i remember them days. time to relax.
hope your vision is improving.. needle to the eye just sucks to think about.
and iv seen some gory shit.. but leave my eyes alone.

laughs.

chris.
Oh dog it heald up, one day i woke couple weeks ago! My eye was on fire, blood shot red ! I flush it out for bout 20 mins in the shower I couldn't see shit all day fuck i thought! I guess the fluid stuck behind my eyeball drained out! My vision in that eye is like 98% better man ! fuck yea dog gracias for askn

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ya she didnt look to happy! Im gonna put GOLDBLAZE or BRASSMONKEY in that pot
trying something new,,just put a goldblaze and jack la moto x bubblegum x top 44,in rain drenched solo cups,,had 1 each gold blaze,bd xc99 x sk xc99, cad x c99 x sk x c99 1 of the reno gear came up about 1 in tall ,gold blaze didnt,,dont have a clue which one the reno gear made it,got in hurry planting them in the mound,,so decided to do solo cup indoor till they a inch tall and put them on the mound,lmao gonna have me a 6ft wide bush with hopes of getting something off um,lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom