Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer P

Farmer P

Hey whats up dog! They survived the rain & cold we had the past 6 days ! Temps got to 46 degrees at night! Time to start LST , I'll be putting some cross member bamboo to start spreading them out
Yeah, I saw the bamboo technique on your video, looks like a good plan. This weather has been helping me out since I'm trying to keep mine in flower. I don't have those nice high walls like you, so I'm thinking I'll keep them low profile and finish them asap, then start another round and get two harvests this summer. We'll see how it goes. My two bubbas are just starting to flower and are smelling dank. :cool:

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Yeah, I saw the bamboo technique on your video, looks like a good plan. This weather has been helping me out since I'm trying to keep mine in flower. I don't have those nice high walls like you, so I'm thinking I'll keep them low profile and finish them asap, then start another round and get two harvests this summer. We'll see how it goes. My two bubbas are just starting to flower and are smelling dank. :cool:
Right on dog! Post some pics

Farmer P

Farmer P

They're still early in and my camera sucks, but here they are in order. First is my sherbert #1, then sherbert #2. Next is Bubba 1 then 2. (they just started showing flowers a couple days ago so you probably can't see them in the pics yet) Then I have a gg4 that has hella tops. Its a nice little bush. and last is the little bubba #2 clone that I am going to force to herm with some colloidal silver to make me some feminized beans. Also a pic of my little grow area. Its 8x8x6 and I made a roll up retractable shade to cut the light down and hopefully keep them in flower.

Sherbert 1
Sherbert 2
Bubba 1
Bubba 2
GG4
Clone
Retractable Shade
GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

They're still early in and my camera sucks, but here they are in order. First is my sherbert #1, then sherbert #2. Next is Bubba 1 then 2. (they just started showing flowers a couple days ago so you probably can't see them in the pics yet) Then I have a gg4 that has hella tops. Its a nice little bush. and last is the little bubba #2 clone that I am going to force to herm with some colloidal silver to make me some feminized beans. Also a pic of my little grow area. Its 8x8x6 and I made a roll up retractable shade to cut the light down and hopefully keep them in flower.
Very nice brother! Damn i with them bubba's you gave me would've past the cut man

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

look great to me,love the outdoor building too

Farmer P

Farmer P

Thanks guys, That was my old chicken coop. I added some more wood and the shade screen for privacy. When I loosened up the dirt there were plenty of worms so I'm pretty sure the soil is healthy. I added some of my homemade compost and I'm only using fish and kelp fertilizer. Keeping it all organic. Next run I plan on popping some of those beans you gave me. Maybe I'll get a good male to get some pollen from. This time I'm hoping to get some bubba glue beans. I love the trichome production on the GG4. Hopefully it will mix well with the bubba. Just watched the new vid and your plants are coming around nicely. You're going to need to buy a big trimming machine. :fire::fire:

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Thanks guys, That was my old chicken coop. I added some more wood and the shade screen for privacy. When I loosened up the dirt there were plenty of worms so I'm pretty sure the soil is healthy. I added some of my homemade compost and I'm only using fish and kelp fertilizer. Keeping it all organic. Next run I plan on popping some of those beans you gave me. Maybe I'll get a good male to get some pollen from. This time I'm hoping to get some bubba glue beans. I love the trichome production on the GG4. Hopefully it will mix well with the bubba. Just watched the new vid and your plants are coming around nicely. You're going to need to buy a big trimming machine. :fire::fire:
I'll be using the trimbag! Yupyup

IMG 4964
IMG 4966
juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Oh dog it heald up, one day i woke couple weeks ago! My eye was on fire, blood shot red ! I flush it out for bout 20 mins in the shower I couldn't see shit all day fuck i thought! I guess the fluid stuck behind my eyeball drained out! My vision in that eye is like 98% better man ! fuck yea dog gracias for askn
right on glad to hear that got better id a been shitting bricks if that happened to me, wasnt getting alerts for this thread for some reason.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Ooooeeee look at that one plant...i think i counted 11 blades

Top Bottom