outwest Gardens

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Metal hanger in a paper bag in the closet technique.
DSCN3159
DSCN3160

WiFi
DSCN3161
Chemdog
DSCN3167
DSCN3168
DSCN3166

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

I'm not 100% sure why you posted up your drying tech, but it doesn't matter, cuz your the mayor of stoney town.

outwest
Sorry! I've been ripped and runnin around lately! I was checkin this thread and then went to upload before I bounced I guess. Anyway I'll have to check and see if I even posted it in my thread:eek:. Been doin this when I am in a hurry or don't have a huge harvy. Seems to work well, more pics of it in ST. Once again, so sorry. Stoned fo sho. Best luck with this run. You are off to a great start , and by the way you killed it w/ problems last round, you are due for a stress free run! Rock that ish!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Sorry! I've been ripped and runnin around lately! I was checkin this thread and then went to upload before I bounced I guess. Anyway I'll have to check and see if I even posted it in my thread:eek:. Been doin this when I am in a hurry or don't have a huge harvy. Seems to work well, more pics of it in ST. Once again, so sorry. Stoned fo sho. Best luck with this run. You are off to a great start , and by the way you killed it w/ problems last round, you are due for a stress free run! Rock that ish!

No apologies necessary. I could have assumed you were baked. Lucky guess? ;) Same reason I accidentally put 2 beans in the same puck. I'd rather we both stay baked.

outwest

K

kolah

That one LPB with the monster tail has already broken ground and tossed it's shell. Talk about vigor. Me likey.

outwest

It will be interesting to see how it grows. I'd give it lots of room, man. Thats how my Superskunk seed looked and shes now a monster. I am not sure if there is any correlation with long tails and monster-ism/vigor but maybe you should tag it and keep track of it.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
whats goin on brotha. got me a seat and ticket for the show.

Shit, that seat has your name on it.

Curious what other strains ETS sent you for the photos contest?

Emerald Jack & Bubba 76. . .12 packs. Was able to sample flowers of both recently and they were excellent.

It will be interesting to see how it grows. I'd give it lots of room, man. Thats how my Superskunk seed looked and shes now a monster. I am not sure if there is any correlation with long tails and monster-ism/vigor but maybe you should tag it and keep track of it.

Agreed. Even in the strain description it's described as an "EXTREMELY LARGE yielding strain." It also states "carbon filter recommended." Translated means 'big stinky nugget'. Yes, please.

Overall things are looking good. All of the seeds that germed are above ground. One of the Tahoe Aliens dampened off on me, but the other 3 are fine. Probably gonna pop 3 more Fried Banana Kushes and my last 2 Tahoe Aliens.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Glad my seat didnt have shit on it

It's clean, but if you shit yourself while in awe of my garden, it's not my fault.

I lost one Tahoe Alien and one Cherry OG, so I popped 3 more Fried Banana Kushes and 2 more Tahoe Aliens. Not sure how the math worked on that one. Lost 2 popped 5 more.

I made a small mistake, put 2 seeds in a single puck, and they are both well above soil now. Any thoughts on how to remedy this, or do I just have to make Sophie's choice?

Also, can I get away with leaving the seedlings in solo cups until they show pre-flowers?

Danks.

outwest

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

It's clean, but if you shit yourself while in awe of my garden, it's not my fault.

I lost one Tahoe Alien and one Cherry OG, so I popped 3 more Fried Banana Kushes and 2 more Tahoe Aliens. Not sure how the math worked on that one. Lost 2 popped 5 more.

I made a small mistake, put 2 seeds in a single puck, and they are both well above soil now. Any thoughts on how to remedy this, or do I just have to make Sophie's choice?

Also, can I get away with leaving the seedlings in solo cups until they show pre-flowers?

Danks.

outwest
that sucks, i hate losing seedlings. i lost i say somewhere around 10 or so since my last round of cracking. i think we do the same kind of math tho cuz i cracked about 20 more haha. you can leave the 2 seedlings together as long as youre not trying to grow monster plants then it will cause a problem. just do some lst to help get them some more room. you can leave the plants in solo cups til sexed but if you can go a little bigger it would be ideal. i leave them in cups due to lack of space but it works in my garden.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I dunno guys that math sound right to me. I used to do the same thing with clones, remove a weak one replace it with two or three more.

If they have just popped above ground, and you really want to separate them, now is the best time. I would remove the puck open it up gently and separate the two tap roots. Using a beneficial bacteria and mycorrhizae powder (Cap's, Azos, Great White), coat the root and replant each into their own cup. Remove the plants from direct light and monitor their health. If they begin to wilt just give them a light mist of water. They should resume normal growth in about 2 days. The key is to be very, very, very gentle through the whole process. Or you could just do what Cheese said, that's a good solution for me.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Here's a nice shot of all the young seedlings. Will leave them in the puck until their first real leaves show, then a solo cup until they show pre-flowers. I'll kill the males and take cuts of all the females. Then the real fun begins.

outwest

SEEDLINGS sf

Latest posts

Top Bottom