outwest Gardens

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
The Tahoe Alien f2's are no joke ODub. I have 2 that are running along side 4 of Alien's f1 cut and they are RAGING. The only advice I can pass along at this point is to leaf 'em pretty heavily in week 3. They get really big fans that pray like crazy. Not a fussy strain at all.

Best of luck with this run. I'm posted up.

D

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
The Tahoe Alien f2's are no joke ODub. I have 2 that are running along side 4 of Alien's f1 cut and they are RAGING. The only advice I can pass along at this point is to leaf 'em pretty heavily in week 3. They get really big fans that pray like crazy. Not a fussy strain at all.

Thanks, D. I LOVE praying fan leaves, reaching for the sky. I'm excited to see what they have in store. Speaking of the TAf2, she was the next to show her face above dirt this morning.

At the growth rate of that baby I would think this show will be over before it starts. Keep the pics coming.

Let's hope not! That one bean has vigor for sure. You know I'm a slut for a nice photo.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Looks like 2 of the Fried Bana Kushes broke ground, and one of the Cherry OG, not the Tahoe Alien. That one long's peak blue is an inch above dirt less than 24 hours and getting planted.

So for those keeping score at home we now have 2 FBK, 2 LPB, & 1 COG above ground less than 24 hours after planting.

outwest

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looks like 2 of the Fried Bana Kushes broke ground, and one of the Cherry OG, not the Tahoe Alien. That one long's peak blue is an inch above dirt less than 24 hours and getting planted.

So for those keeping score at home we now have 2 FBK, 2 LPB, & 1 COG above ground less than 24 hours after planting.

outwest
"for those keeping score at home" lol.....

Mogrow

Mogrow

So Outwest my man, did you have to bring in all new soil or did you get to reuse the soil from last run?? I juiced up my soil from the last run today. i love to get my hands in the dirt, them get the lotion later. muhhhahhhhhhhh...
good luck with this run, gonna be epic....

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
So Outwest my man, did you have to bring in all new soil or did you get to reuse the soil from last run?? I juiced up my soil from the last run today. i love to get my hands in the dirt, them get the lotion later. muhhhahhhhhhhh...
good luck with this run, gonna be epic....

Hey Mo! Whenever I have bug problem I prefer to start over, that includes trashing reusables like soil and smart pots. I know it's wasteful, but so is having a run ruined by pests.

Looks like all 4 LPBs have broken ground in the first 24 hours, and I'm hopeful about a few others.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I wrapped up my russet extermination today by releasing 6,000 Galendromus Occidentalis, or Western Predator Mites. They will eat anything in their path, russets, spider mites. . .thought it would be a good way to get anything that was left behind by the bombs. As much as a pain as pests are, it's a good way to get out your aggressions. I certainly went medieval on these fuckers.

outwest

WARNING sf

GBUGS sf

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I wrapped up my russet extermination today by releasing 6,000 Galendromus Occidentalis, or Western Predator Mites. They will eat anything in their path, russets, spider mites. . .thought it would be a good way to get anything that was left behind by the bombs. As much as a pain as pests are, it's a good way to get out your aggressions. I certainly went medieval on these fuckers.

outwest

View attachment 240799

View attachment 240800
Nice, you know the methodology for applying these pedator mites? If they are like the ones I used to use, you gotta spray first so the corn grit that they are packed in sticks to the leaves and keep the humidity up up up to help them reproduce and stay alive mainly...If you know the specifics just ignore me...lol ;)

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Nice, you know the methodology for applying these pedator mites? If they are like the ones I used to use, you gotta spray first so the corn grit that they are packed in sticks to the leaves and keep the humidity up up up to help them reproduce and stay alive mainly...If you know the specifics just ignore me...lol ;)

I did read the instructions. . .but I don't have any thing alive right now except for some just cut clones and the testers. I went ahead and distributed them inside and outside my growspace. You can sprinkle them on a piece of paper at the base of the plant as well. I did that last time and within and hour the predators had climbed up the plant and were feasting.

The variety I used this time is a little more agressive. They were visible to the naked eye and I could see them moving. . .quite quickly.

Good lookin out, Baba. . . Speaking of which, all four of the FBKs I popped have broken ground and are showing their pretty faces. All 4 LPB are also high and mighty. 2 Tahoe Aliens are above ground, and the other 2 are showing their baby bump in the top soil.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
good looking out baba... respect soser... do these critters stay in the dirt, plants ...well what i am saying is will they stay in the flower , veg room and not venture out around the house ?

These predator mites feed on spider mites and russet mites and broad mites. They die when their food source runs out.

outwest

Top Bottom