outwest Gardens

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

I can't tell if you are joking about that if you are talking about the east coast. The guys are from the east coast and all are still based out on the east coast. They do some serious runs along the east, especially up in the north east. Some of their best shows are on the east coast. I hit up the July 3rd and 4th shows, they were fantastic. I wish I could have gotten to more shows this summer, but no cash to do it. I will just have to live vicariously through friends and the internet.
hey bro,of course i was jokin';) i just dont get around much outside my general area...lol they did three days in bethel last year and said they wont play there again:confused:. dont know why,the turnout was spectacular.scores of hippies walkin up 17 to get to the show. for three days straight. nonstop party! love me some phish dead alll that!:D

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

hey bro,of course i was jokin';) i just dont get around much outside my general area...lol they did three days in bethel last year and said they wont play there again:confused:. dont know why,the turnout was spectacular.scores of hippies walkin up 17 to get to the show. for three days straight. nonstop party! love me some phish dead alll that!:D

I thought you were kidding, just making sure. I missed the Bethel shows last year, and I was very disappointed by that. I had friends who went, and they said they absolutely killed it. Its a shame they won't play there again, but I am sure they have their reasons. I did manage to see the first set of the F.U.C.K. Y.O.U.R. F.A.C.E. show from Denver on a recording, I will watch the second set in the next few days.

Anyway, sorry to hijack the thread Outwest, but Phish talk is tough to walk away from. Yay for finally seeing a girl. Now the show will really be getting interesting. I am already awaiting the smoke reports. Another way to hang your lights would be C-clamps. Look into theatrical lighting and the C-clamps used for those purposes, those are exactly what I thought of when I saw that light. If you are having trouble finding what I am talking about let me know and I will point you in the correct direction.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
A few updates looks like I have another female. . .a FBK. . .Think one of the TAs is an female too. Here is a photo of the FBK, lemme know what you think.

outwest

FBKLADY sf

And a peek at project Durban. . .

DURBY sf

soserthc1

soserthc1

sweet that's two females always more fun than one..... looking good outwest .... off to see if my durban's popped and plant my FIRST og kush plant ever - straight og that is........peace soser

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I just looove that name Durban.... Durban poison.... from waaaaaay back. love your work outwest :) can't wait to see more of your beautiful pics!

Yessir! This is about as Durban as Durban gets. Dubbed the 'Denver Durban' around these parts. . . she's a keeper amongst keepers. It's classic cuts like this that make the notion of 'elite clones' a joke.

sweet that's two females always more fun than one..... looking good outwest .... off to see if my durban's popped and plant my FIRST og kush plant ever - straight og that is........peace soser

I ran reserva's OG my last run. Great smoke, awful yield. . .I would top the hell out of it.

Love this thread. SWEET.....have a way cool bro up springs runs durban....love the buzz especially about half way up a bomber....ya know like a good skunk it comes on.....but its a different african sorta buzz i guess....good though playful n stupifys me well......different from my everyday terp profile ....he is a wanna be backyard warrior like me n gets some weight off them durbans up there packed real tight.........think he isworkin the same cut thats around up there....idk i'm way way out our social loop these days n mostly dont know an growers hardly in the scene anymore cuz everyone I sponsor grows my work.....I bottle necked myself by accident sorta but i'm a loner n prefer the company my creatures......... rasta:cool:

MOIO! Thanks for stopping by. I'm pretty sure this is 'that' durban cut. Widely passed along the front range. Classic Durban taste. . .a little overpowering with hints of cherry bubble gum. I hear ya on being hanging solo with the creatures. . .it's how I prefer things. . . but I do love my ladies. . .

Got the Dank Sinatra transplanted, gonna get all the ladies moved to pots today as well. Got some Double Diesel that joined the fray. Things are getting interesting.

outwest

soserthc1

soserthc1

I ran reserva's OG my last run. Great smoke, awful yield. . .I would top the hell out of it. this is a freebie from dinafem and i top the hell out of everything ......og in cup now ...durban after 24hrs 2 have small tails 3 still closed and both purple kush still not open but they are the biggest beans i ever seen - brought them back from Jamaica must have something to do with the climate there because these beans are monsters got 12 in a zip of some really good tree straight from the black shopping bag.... I know u have seen them... lol....peace bro - good grab on the bodhi dank Sinatra just ordered two packs of his gear.....

flowamasta

flowamasta

so durban is a skunk...? sativa sided yeah? i'm intrigued. In all my years of seeing grows i'm actually shocked at what i've got, and cannot believe some of what you guys produce here. What have i been seing? people not knowing anything? average strains? or is erb actually becoming more potent overall? It makes me wish i started on some of this stuff, cause man, i've smoked some stuff id use as incense these days.

These Alien genetics... Crazy shit... The ice strain..... Mental if you ask me.... who in the world is creating these?? and please can i go for a ride in your space ship? I'm so glad i use cannabis to get high and balanced, it makes me feel so happy to be a part of something actually magical that fits humans like a key in a door lock.

BTW, some colas fell over.... bound to happen wasn't it.

soserthc1

soserthc1

so durban is a skunk...? sativa sided yeah? i'm intrigued. In all my years of seeing grows i'm actually shocked at what i've got, and cannot believe some of what you guys produce here. What have i been seing? people not knowing anything? average strains? or is erb actually becoming more potent overall? It makes me wish i started on some of this stuff, cause man, i've smoked some stuff id use as incense these days.

These Alien genetics... Crazy shit... The ice strain..... Mental if you ask me.... who in the world is creating these?? and please can i go for a ride in your space ship? I'm so glad i use cannabis to get high and balanced, it makes me feel so happy to be a part of something actually magical that fits humans like a key in a door lock.

BTW, some colas fell over.... bound to happen wasn't it.
durban is one of the very few true sativa's that you can grow in 63 days thou most prefer it at 77-84 but its as close as you can get to a true sativa high without waiting 14-18 weeks - which most of us cant or wont do... also very good medical strain , great for diabetes ... if you get the right pheno , mine are s1's of a great pheno from what i'm told and my wife is a type 1 diabetic but she is not a big smoker but she thinks i'm trying to cure her , so at least she stays off my back about growing ......lol

Top Bottom