outwest Gardens

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Outdoor is done, Indoor is just getting rocking.

outwest

Scott's OG

SOG sf

Lemon Thai x Chemdog #4

LTC sf

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
bring it home holmes. it's a great feeling harvesting the outdoor, it's different than an indoor harvest.
enjoy the fruits of your labor.
peace mogrow

You know I'll do my best. There is something very nice about pulling in an outdoor harvest. Happy growing!

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Are those Lemon ThaiX Chem's the ones I gave you?

You gave them to a fellow thcfarmer and friend IRL who germinated and sexed them, then ran out of room in his garden, at a time when my garden was empty. One man gathers what another man spills!

I can definitely smell the lemon Thai coming through. Thanks for stopping by!

outwest

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
You gave them to a fellow thcfarmer and friend IRL who germinated and sexed them, then ran out of room in his garden, at a time when my garden was empty. One man gathers what another man spills!

I can definitely smell the lemon Thai coming through. Thanks for stopping by!

outwest
Ok cool. I know I gave ya a ton of different ones. Didn't remember if I gave ya those as well. Yeah its a cross I made of ChemBX3 X Lemon Thai. I grew out one girl of that cross and was blown away! Huge frosty nugs of lemon Chem funk! Huge yielder and hella potent. Unfortunately I lost the cut I saved of her. Was up there with the best of em though. Look forward to seeing what they do!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks, guys. The ladies are about a week into flower. Really hoping the canopy fills out a lot more.

outwest

Top Bottom