outwest Gardens

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
^^^ that picture looks like the (Insert the girl of your dreams , here) of MJ plants super sexy.......

Ha! I think we grew up together. In High School we talk about hot girls like good weed.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
If the tent is rocking, don't bother knocking. 3 week anniversary.

outwest

ROCK sf

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Im 3 weeks in today as well ima try and get some pics of mine up too your tent is looking bangin nice work what size hydrohut is that brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Im 3 weeks in today as well ima try and get some pics of mine up too your tent is looking bangin nice work what size hydrohut is that brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Thanks for stopping by. Nice to have a little side by side going on. It's a 4x6 HydroHut with 2 600w HPS and a 300w LEP.

outwest

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Sweet thats the same tent im rocking these 2 1ooo's in i really like the tent its pretty sturdy and yeah we are doing a little side by side even got the same tents lol and close on overall wattage keep up the good work brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Sweet thats the same tent im rocking these 2 1ooo's in i really like the tent its pretty sturdy and yeah we are doing a little side by side even got the same tents lol and close on overall wattage keep up the good work brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

I've got a 4x4 for my moms also. Think I want to ditch the fluoros in there and crank a 400. It would be super sweet if were running some of the same strains. Maybe next time!

Had a rough night in the garden tonight. Discovered some males that I thought were females. . .my bad. . .a Tahoe Alien. . .and and FBK. . .That leaves 1 female from seven TA F2 seeds, 2 duds.

Also let the ladies go a day to long without water. Hate when I do that. Had a tea brew ready to go, but the Double Diesels were already showing a little def from it. Nothing some microbes and micronutrients couldn't fix. It's not all green and glory in the 5th dimension. . .but the the ladies are already recovered.

And it ain't all bad. Picked up a few GSC cuts from a fellow farmer as well as an unknown ghost cut, and sub's DQ. Danks, homie.

Enjoy the weekend folks!

outwest

soserthc1

soserthc1

The Durban is coming along nicely OW , only one of my three is looking like a keeper , think I might pop a ton of beans today itching really bad..... envious about the GSC.. cut I'll be getting one soon I hope... Glad to hear the girls recovered and sucks about the males but hey that makes room for more..... Peace Brotha

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking amazing OW the S.O.G is coming along beautifully...great pics bro.....those buds look like they are gonna fill in very nicely can't wait to see these finished up!

are you using Co2???

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Looking amazing OW the S.O.G is coming along beautifully...great pics bro.....those buds look like they are gonna fill in very nicely can't wait to see these finished up!

are you using Co2???

Guess I should have responded to my own question. :eek: I'm using those Exhale Breathe bags . . .basically fungus in a bag that releases co2. . .probably not working but worth a shot. I do have lots of air moving through my tent though. . . Thanks for stopping by, brother.

outwest

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Guess I should have responded to my own question. :eek: I'm using those Exhale Breathe bags . . .basically fungus in a bag that releases co2. . .probably not working but worth a shot. I do have lots of air moving through my tent though. . . Thanks for stopping by, brother.

outwest
the guy at the local grow shop was stroking exhale bags...he had a bag in a clone dome, with a meter in there. i was thinking of throwing a few in my room,, but i change over alot of air o_O

soserthc1

soserthc1

the guy at the local grow shop was stroking exhale bags...he had a bag in a clone dome, with a meter in there. i was thinking of throwing a few in my room,, but i change over alot of air o_O
question does the constant air flow eliminate or should I say cut back for the need of co2 as I up until this run have just used yeast/sugar/water . I do have a co2 tank now but nothing to hook it up to. I just run it several times a day and manually shut it off but I do not grow in a tent and where I do grow has constant air being pulled in and exhausted out ? As usually your killing it OW.... Peace SoSer

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
question does the constant air flow eliminate or should I say cut back for the need of co2 as I up until this run have just used yeast/sugar/water . I do have a co2 tank now but nothing to hook it up to. I just run it several times a day and manually shut it off but I do not grow in a tent and where I do grow has constant air being pulled in and exhausted out ? As usually your killing it OW.... Peace SoSer

co2 is not any area of much knowledge for me. Seems to not work well in tents because they are not sealed, and are constantly being exhausted (like mine). Not much help here, but I always appreciate the visit!

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Another photo update. . .testing out some cuts to see what they do.

So the Durban may not be the Durban after all. Lots of speculation that it could actually be a cut called snowcap, either way its super dank, so I don't care what it's called.

outwest

Here is the snowcap. . .or is it Durban. . .
SNOWCAP sf

My first run with a Diesel strain. . .Double Diesel. . .

DUBFROST sf

Lavender. . .smells like grape jelly. . .

LAV sf

DJ Shorts Blueberry

BBYAH sf

Master Kush

MASTER sf

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Got some killer fiyah there, outwest.

Thanks, Sister. I'm pleased with the overall health and verity of these cuts. Just checked the kiddie cloner and looks like I'll be adding some other cuts to the 5th dimension here soon.

I think all of my Tahoe Aliens turned out males, and all but one FBK, but the FBK lady is in the cloner, along with Dank Sinatra from Bodhi. . .Mmmmmm varietal varieties. . .

outwest

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Looking good bro you have some nice gear there cant wait to see all those babies chopped down and dried im guessing theyre all going to be crazy fire they look super healthy nice work man take care

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Top Bottom