outwest Gardens

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
She will go as long as you like here to my friend , what % of amber do you chop at outwest 10-15? or more .... Looks good no matter what she is .... peace soser

Morning Soser. . .you are correct, I guess it's nice to have some idea going into things.

Here's a little morning frost on the Double Diesel.

outwest

DOUBROCK sf

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

thats what im talking about.....those buds look beautiful OW...really diggin that DD she looks like she will be so tasty.....I tried some snowcap a month ago and was very impressed with the quality and by the way you describe her she is mouth watering.....anyways loving the pics bro great work!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
And Good Morning to you OutWest!! Holy Moly Double D is looking Fire!

Hell ya BudMuncher! Thanks for checking in. Stop by in about a month. I'll have some Tahoe Aliens F2s hitting the 5th dimension.

thats what im talking about.....those buds look beautiful OW...really diggin that DD she looks like she will be so tasty.....I tried some snowcap a month ago and was very impressed with the quality and by the way you describe her she is mouth watering.....anyways loving the pics bro great work!

Hello my Canadian Nug Hound friend! Hope the SOG is rocking.

Baba - If you are out there, here is a photo of my 3 FBK girls. Took cuts of all of them today in preparation for the next round. I hacked the hell out of them right after this photo was taken.

FFBBKKSS sf

Seems like I'm getting the hang of the cloning thing. Went 85% on my last try. Even made one of those aeroponic clone buckets with a bunch of used hydro parts I got from a buddy.

Without further ado. . .

The 5th dimension is fat, frosty, and fading. Just how I like it down the home stretch.

FAMILY sf

The Durban Snowcap deliciousness. Not a bad cola for a one gallon pot. :)

SODURBAN sf

Lastly it's a full on frost attack from the land of the Double Diesel.

FRONSTER sf

outwest

Mogrow

Mogrow

5th dimension lookin better than ever.
snowcap, what a great name for a strain.
outwest, i know you're a big foilar guy, what's the latest you'll foilar the plants in the flower room? i have some girls that are about 2 weeks in and thinking about giving them a nice foilar of the ATC tea.
smole "em if u got ""em//

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
5th dimension lookin better than ever.
snowcap, what a great name for a strain.
outwest, i know you're a big foilar guy, what's the latest you'll foilar the plants in the flower room? i have some girls that are about 2 weeks in and thinking about giving them a nice foilar of the ATC tea.
smole "em if u got ""em//

Hey Mo, thanks for the kind words. . .very excited for things. I saw Cap post somewhere that he never sprayed ANYTHING past week 4. I definitely spray through week 3 with both foliar and pest/mold preventative. Anyway, I'd say go for it. Not sure if you've seen any of the recent threads about Sea Green, but that stuff is great and a quick and easy foliar. Now that you are in flower a MILD fungal dominant tea with some guano might not be a bad idea. Happy growing!

outwest

Mi Grower

Mi Grower

My girl would love the little dj short auto flowers. She loves to grow them what kind of yields out of them? I just bought her blue mammoth from barneys farm

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
those colas are freakin huge for a one gallon....they look bigger then any I ever did in 1 gals.....amazing work very impressed!

Thanks. Every time I look in the tent I'm like "HOLY SHIT!"

^^Ditto what Mitchy said. The Double Diesel is a beauty too. Great work, outwest.

Danks, Lady G. The aromas are becoming outrageous.

Double D is looking pretty nice mang!

Drop and give me 20, MAGGOT! Just kidding, letting my inner Sgt. Slaughter out. Thanks for stopping by.

too early for me to be drooling bro!

Please don't drool on the flowers. ;)

My girl would love the little dj short auto flowers. She loves to grow them what kind of yields out of them? I just bought her blue mammoth from barneys farm

These are not autoflowers, I just flowered them after only a few days of veg. Less then a week on those. Smell great, I'd be happy with 7-10g from each one.

Looking great! I want to try your double diesel...

Your wish is my command! Poof! Really she has this amazing ruby red grapefruit aroma. . .not the typical cannabis grapefruit aroma either, much sweeter, like honey dripped on a grapefruit, but much stronger!

I've got 3 cuts of each female FBK tester in my DIY aerocloner. . . so far so good.

Below is a glorious cola shot of the Durban Snowcap. Enjoy the weekend, folks.

outwest

DURBFUCK sf

O

Organicyumyum

Hell ya BudMuncher! Thanks for checking in. Stop by in about a month. I'll have some Tahoe Aliens F2s hitting the 5th dimension.

Hello my Canadian Nug Hound friend! Hope the SOG is rocking.

Baba - If you are out there, here is a photo of my 3 FBK girls. Took cuts of all of them today in preparation for the next round. I hacked the hell out of them right after this photo was taken.

View attachment 266467

Seems like I'm getting the hang of the cloning thing. Went 85% on my last try. Even made one of those aeroponic clone buckets with a bunch of used hydro parts I got from a buddy.

Without further ado. . .

The 5th dimension is fat, frosty, and fading. Just how I like it down the home stretch.

View attachment 266468

The Durban Snowcap deliciousness. Not a bad cola for a one gallon pot. :)

View attachment 266469

Lastly it's a full on frost attack from the land of the Double Diesel.

View attachment 266470

outwest

this double diesel cut looks insane! great job man!

Mogrow

Mogrow

Hey Mo, thanks for the kind words. . .very excited for things. I saw Cap post somewhere that he never sprayed ANYTHING past week 4. I definitely spray through week 3 with both foliar and pest/mold preventative. Anyway, I'd say go for it. Not sure if you've seen any of the recent threads about Sea Green, but that stuff is great and a quick and easy foliar. Now that you are in flower a MILD fungal dominant tea with some guano might not be a bad idea. Happy growing!

outwest
thaanks westie// got some brewing now, with the high p bat guano, some ewc, little alfalfa , some maxicrop and of course some brer rabbitt molasses,can't forget Cap's bennies too..... gonna give them a foilar at lights out. gotta check out the sea green .
you all smoking in the streets now???

Mi Grower

Mi Grower

I showed her them and she thought they were cute lol she's gonna be bummed they don't have em

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
this double diesel cut looks insane! great job man!

Thanks, OYY! Can't wait to smoke this!

thaanks westie// got some brewing now, with the high p bat guano, some ewc, little alfalfa , some maxicrop and of course some brer rabbitt molasses,can't forget Cap's bennies too..... gonna give them a foilar at lights out. gotta check out the sea green .
you all smoking in the streets now???

Sounds good. Let me know how it goes. Smoking in the streets? Been doing that since way before the election!

I showed her them and she thought they were cute lol she's gonna be bummed they don't have em

Just flips some plants after 3 days of veg. She won't know the difference. You didn't! ;)

outwest

soserthc1

soserthc1

Solid work as always my brother and yes impressive cola for a one gal container , plants are amazing i have a durban if a half gal pot not topped and it is on day 15 and exactly 2ft tall - wish i had of gave her a bigger home but got clones .... all is looking awesome in the 5th dimension as always be well my friend, have a awesome weekend.... respect soser

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Solid work as always my brother and yes impressive cola for a one gal container , plants are amazing i have a durban if a half gal pot not topped and it is on day 15 and exactly 2ft tall - wish i had of gave her a bigger home but got clones .... all is looking awesome in the 5th dimension as always be well my friend, have a awesome weekend.... respect soser

Ya know, I know I keep calling it Durban and Snowcap, but I'm pretty sure it's snowcap. Just had lots of evidence telling me so. It's a really outrageous cut, and think with my use of microbe teas, sea green, and guanos, I was able to really push both yield and quality with tremendous results. Your support is ALWAYS appreciated.

killin it my brother! wow, its only the second time i ever saw me some dd's. very nice

Been thinking about ya bro. Hadn't seen ya around in a minute. Glad to see Mr. Alldaze back in action. The DD is coming along nicely. Not sure how she'll cure out though.

outwest

Top Bottom