Over watered or under watered ? Help!

• Thread starter Finkletonfinks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
How much water should I add to a 5 gallon tall pot per watering does anybody know ?
well those pots are big for those plants, you water based on the size of plants.. id transplant to bags as the roots can get access to oxygen way easier.
or try drilling a bunch of holes in the sides, you would have a faster wet/dry cycle..

FFM

FFM

2 more things please.
How much water did you gave the last time ?
Light distance to the plants?

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

Don’t know if my plant is under watered or over watered I think it’s over watered ...
Yikes bro. That looks like much more than a water problem. My Bubba Kush leaves looked that, but that was because I had Fungus Gnats. That’s much too yellow in my opinion. My bubba looked just like that. The leaves continued to yellow, but they were still alive because they were hard to pull off. Then the smaller began to get grey or silvery spots. Buds came out airy.

Finkletonfinks

Finkletonfinks

Yikes bro. That looks like much more than a water problem. My Bubba Kush leaves looked that, but that was because I had Fungus Gnats. That’s much too yellow in my opinion. My bubba looked just like that. The leaves continued to yellow, but they were still alive because they were hard to pull off. Then the smaller began to get grey or silvery spots. Buds came out airy.
No bugs

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

Right, but that doesn’t mean something isn’t bugging your roots. I watched a video and this guy said people run into problems treating coco coir like soil. He said something about coco being a hydroponic medium, and that people run into problems because you have to rinse off coco because it clings on to certain things.

Finkletonfinks

Finkletonfinks

I
Right, but that doesn’t mean something isn’t bugging your roots. I watched a video and this guy said people run into problems treating coco coir like soil. He said something about coco being a hydroponic medium, and that people run into problems because you have to rinse off coco because it clings on to certain things.
s my soil coco? I posted a pic of it

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

I

s my soil coco? I posted a pic of it
🤷🏽‍♂️ if it’s coco, that could be the problem. The other thing I would suggest is your watering habits. I wouldn’t recommend doing based on time. I would recommend watering based on medium weight. Let your pots dry all they way and see how heavy they are. Do the same wet.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
🤷🏽‍♂️ if it’s coco, that could be the problem. The other thing I would suggest is your watering habits. I wouldn’t recommend doing based on time. I would recommend watering based on medium weight. Let your pots dry all they way and see how heavy they are. Do the same wet.
we already said all that,
read before reposting same info..

Finkletonfinks

Finkletonfinks

don’t gotta be a douche . I’m asking wtf a coco is I’m literally confused but been smoking for 10 years 1 year growing ... how do you tell if your soil is coco?

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

don’t gotta be a douche . I’m asking wtf a coco is I’m literally confused but been smoking for 10 years 1 year growing ... how do you tell if your soil is coco?

On some RS, Homie. I wouldn’t ask anyone on this app for advice. Not all, but most of the time you will get a douche answer, or you’ll get attacked by a moderators groupies. I recommend you do like I do. Do your own research, and just use this site to show off our plants. If you’re not ready to kiss booty, try YouTube for help. Just sayin 🤷🏽‍♂️

Finkletonfinks

Finkletonfinks

On some RS, Homie. I wouldn’t ask anyone on this app for advice. Not all, but most of the time you will get a douche answer, or you’ll get attacked by a moderators groupies. I recommend you do like I do. Do your own research, and just use this site to show off our plants. If you’re not ready to kiss booty, try YouTube for help. Just sayin 🤷🏽‍♂️
I feel it thanks bro thought mfers would try to help others that grow not bash . Typical

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I feel it thanks bro thought mfers would try to help others that grow not bash . Typical
Maybe you're the douche; I tried to help you on page one & you ignored me & that's fine, I don't give a rat's ass about you a raggedy plant

But you were able to find your way to join a forum so why don't you get off your lazy ass and put some work into it for yourself, and not expect everybody else to do it for you

people don't mind helping noobs around here but you got to do something for yourself, and you got to not be an arsewipe too; bye-bye.

Finkletonfinks

Finkletonfinks

Maybe you're the douche; I tried to help you on page one & you ignored me & that's fine, I don't give a rat's ass about you a raggedy plant

But you were able to find your way to join a forum so why don't you get off your lazy ass and put some work into it for yourself, and not expect everybody else to do it for you

people don't mind helping noobs around here but you got to do something for yourself, and you got to not be an arsewipe too; bye-bye.
Lol didn’t even see your messege and was at work . They have been like this for 2 weeks and I’ve read a bunch of shit and watched a bunch of videos but no success yet so was asking a reali life person maybe experiencing the same

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Lol didn’t even see your messege and was at work . They have been like this for 2 weeks and I’ve read a bunch of shit and watched a bunch of videos but no success yet so was asking a reali life person maybe experiencing the same
your not even home with your grow, wait till tomorrow, you got to admit asking what your soil is? you got the bag there, you didn’t know when you got it, so maybe google it to learn, @Beachwalker is one of the top best guys on here, friendly, helpful.. etc
we don’t have to be here, we don’t need help, but find it’s a good way to help when we know we can, or if we (meaning all the growers that know what they are doing) have a problem we can post and show how we fix.,
just saying free advice should be greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom