P Dawg

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
nice man.this looks awsome.i've heard hp13 is a very tasty strain.have u ever had the chance to try the straight hp13 if so how would u describe the taste.i'm just wondering, i'm doing these aswell right now and i would like to find that hp 13 dom tasty pheno.

O

organickat

Hp13 is a strange combo of flavor from skunky , salty , garlic, hashy , catpiss and if grown with chemicals it has a funk that has no word yet or at least I can't put a word on it now with that being said I have all JJs hp13 crosses and they smell twice as strong even in veg they will get through a brick wall REAL odor control is needed. So far guava 13 is the hands down the closest to the real hp13 in the smell I don't know about taste but I'm sure it's close. Pdawg is a little more on the tres side so fuel funk comes to mind

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
Hp13 is a strange combo of flavor from skunky , salty , garlic, hashy , catpiss and if grown with chemicals it has a funk that has no word yet or at least I can't put a word on it now with that being said I have all JJs hp13 crosses and they smell twice as strong even in veg they will get through a brick wall REAL odor control is needed. So far guava 13 is the hands down the closest to the real hp13 in the smell I don't know about taste but I'm sure it's close. Pdawg is a little more on the tres side so fuel funk comes to mind

thanks 4 the info.i'll keep my head up for guava 13

true grit

true grit

they look stanky too :giggle bet u cant wait!

Yes bro, they reek....hehe. the countdown has begun....

nice man.this looks awsome.i've heard hp13 is a very tasty strain.have u ever had the chance to try the straight hp13 if so how would u describe the taste.i'm just wondering, i'm doing these aswell right now and i would like to find that hp 13 dom tasty pheno.

Nope only got to smoke crosses but this pretty much looks, smells, and is stacking how ive been told to look for in the HP. the other pheno is smelly too, but definitely not stacking like this one. Yield will be great as well.

tg, those P Dawgs look delicious! Very dank looking, and I bet they're gonna taste insane.

Thanks and Hoping so, EXTREMELY smelly...

Yeah this one is most def the HP13 dom. Your smell description is pretty spot on minus the cat piss/hashy. VERY skunky/garlic that almost makes your nose twinge. And you are right- i can smell this one above most in the room and theres some hella filtration going on. My other is much more dawg leaning in structure and smell, slower growth and not gnna be near the yield.

Fugging Nuckets!

Oh man, looking prreety nice.

Yeah bro, this ones a winner- already getting momm'd up as we speak!

Oh and they are gettin smashed with PK's for the next two weeks starting yest....here comes the fun...pics soon.

B

Bigb89

nice job Gritty been a pleasure watching this one come along. Was growing a few of these aswell couple weeks behind you sadly out of 3 had 2 males and the female I had started throwing bananas couple days ago(none of other 4 plants in room had same problem) so had to pop another few seeds to find female. Luckily saved favorite male and collected pollen and crossed it to my White Urkle yesterday and 2 Tres Kush phenos so have some Pdawg crosses to play with and once find my keeper female ill make f2s. Keep up great work cant wait to see those girls start to swell up lol

O

organickat

Hey Truegrit if you found a pure skunky garlicly one without the catpiss it's a keeper cuz the first time ten years ago I smoked pure hp13 and there was no catpiss / mango to it but the one I had from Hawaii had that catpiss in it I just finished a outdoor run with JJs hp13 x hp1 and it was garlic / salt / skunky no sweetness at all and you could smell it over everything and I mean everything. So you got a keeper Great job

true grit

true grit

DSCN1973
DSCN1974
B

Bigb89

Sick Gritty feel like can smell them from here haha. Gonna have to pop a couple more out my pack now and start search over for a mom. Did you have 1 or 2 throw a few nanners out of yours, and how many did you pop? I only popped a couple and got 1 nice male that I dusted my Tres Kush and White Urkles with but my female I had to toss sadly like your others but wanna go through more and find my keeper cause your making me jealous lol. Nice job again still feel lucky to have scored on this drop knowing camping some of us did haha

true grit

true grit

Hell ya, campin always pays off!! Yeah she is a freakin stinker. Think i popped 4, got 3 fems and 1 dude. Culled 1 female in flower that grew balls (no nanners) and am left with two females. I haven't posted any of the other yet as shes finicky and not as much a producer...so 1 in 4 for me to find something tasty smellin, looking....

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Looking great TG! Buds have a nice shine to em.
how do you think the pheno you like will yield?

I love stinkers. lol

Top Bottom