Pakistan Chitral Kush

• Thread starter merlin123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BBYY

I've had a few nasty pheno's from beanho, some of which that loves to hermi, has anyone else having these issues from beanho's pckxpck? out of the 20 seeds, germination was normal, coloring is not as expected. I've had a few plants that produce the most shittiest bud I've ever grown, Leaving me with one pheno that I think might make the cut, flowering it now so ill see soon. Otherwise, Just trying to see if anyone who recently purchased beanho's pck x pck in 2011... that can report back on the quality of the grow

S

Skunkenstein

I'm on My Second run with the cut I took from the Beanho pckxpck..The cut I'm running did not hav any ''Purpling''..but the Genetics are There. This plant is solid and Robust. I've grown about 30 different Strains and alot of my own Crosses.The pck is a Sraight forward grow..Med Nute schedule, no deficiencies, clones easy, just a happy Plant alltogether. The Toke is Smooth,Smooth,Smooth..The Smell is Straight up Vics Menthol Chest Rub. The High is a Total Mellow,Perma Grin, Melt all your Problems Away..It's a very Nice Change of Pace! It's Not the Stoniest Pony or the Biggest Yielder..But very Nice Indeed. All my Hardcore friends that Tried her, said 'It was great after work Chill the Fuck out weed''.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

...Hopefully some solid Density.This is the Only plant that I've Grown that Rivals Northern Lights in Stem size and Overall Solid structure.Has not shown a single Nute Deficiency,Lush Green and Perky ..I

The Smell is Straight up Vics Menthol Chest Rub. The High is a Total Mellow,Perma Grin, Melt all your Problems Away..It's a very Nice Change of Pace! It's Not the Stoniest Pony or the Biggest Yielder..But very Nice Indeed. All my Hardcore friends that Tried her, said 'It was great after work Chill the Fuck out weed''.

Great to hear. I have Elvis going right now, which is Citral x Skunk, and you're description fits her - I can't comment on the effects yet, but yes, huge leaves, great structure, very sturdy, not a big stretcher, very dense colas, and never showing any nute deficiency. She smells like menthol/eucalyptus shoe glue and I can't wait to try her. Psyched here as I'd rather have the mellow euphoria than a stupefyingly stoned effect. Plenty of other strains for that.

B

BBYY

I'm on My Second run with the cut I took from the Beanho pckxpck..The cut I'm running did not hav any ''Purpling''..but the Genetics are There. This plant is solid and Robust. I've grown about 30 different Strains and alot of my own Crosses.The pck is a Sraight forward grow..Med Nute schedule, no deficiencies, clones easy, just a happy Plant alltogether. The Toke is Smooth,Smooth,Smooth..The Smell is Straight up Vics Menthol Chest Rub. The High is a Total Mellow,Perma Grin, Melt all your Problems Away..It's a very Nice Change of Pace! It's Not the Stoniest Pony or the Biggest Yielder..But very Nice Indeed. All my Hardcore friends that Tried her, said 'It was great after work Chill the Fuck out weed''.

Thanks for giving me hope, that maybe this last cut I got is a nice one. The last few that I've grew out were horrible. I did have one that went hermi, it turned a nice purple, was a nice smooth smoke as you described, but I didnt keep it. Turned out to be sterile too, I hit it with shitloads of pollen and didn't turn back one bean.

I made a C99 x PCK cross using PCK pollen. Another week til the plants come down with them beans thou. I am in the movement of germinating some C99, for a male to pollinate this last PCK I have. Eventually I wanna cross PCK to everything I have, and same with the C99, but I need to make more beans, its crucial this last PCK is a nice one, my fingers are crossed, I still got some PCK pollen, enough to make this work.

S

Skunkenstein

I think it Really boil's down to Finding that one Really outstanding Female in the Bunch, which I personally did'nt have time for, and Admitted that Fact. My first Intention was to Just Breed for more Seeds for Future projects and More indepth study. What I did do though; I Bred one of my Original PCK cuts with LUI! The LUI Project was going full steam ahead..I had an Original 15 pack from Legends, so two great males, Spread their Love with 5yr old Lui cuts,sister plants from seed,PCK,nORTHERN Lights,Grape Krush. The PckxLUI seeds were an Absolute success, very dark and Healthy.I think this cross is going to Bring alot to the Table in terms of plant strength,yield increase,potency, and Resin production should be Epic. Both strains are Huge Resin Producers..Sorry for Rambling, got stuck on a thought..haha..Peace

S

Skunkenstein

And one more Note..I believe the PCK WOULD Be a great Father Plant to a strain that Needs support/weak Stems, Like Cindy99..The Pck Plants are So robust/Thick Stems they Do not need Stakes or Support at all..You try and Bend em, they just Spring back Up..!! Very Similar to Northern Lights..Huge NL plants only need minor support, and they yield about 3x what the pck's do..

B

BBYY

Its great to finally get a few inputs from other growers on this strain. TBH I am fairly disappointed. I do have a few cuts left that I am keeping, its the best pheno I've found outta 20 seeds. Its flowering now, when I topped it, seems it bleed purple, lol was quick to pre-flower, its very dense leaf structure and you ain't lying about them thick ass stems! its why I hit the c99 with it, getting a c99 male soon to hit the pck with, and see where this road leads.

About the smoke, I've noticed across all the pheno's, a very strong lemon/citrus smell, not so much vicks vapor rub thou, in this sense its been very uniform. The only thing that was different was bud structure between "green" and "purple" phenos, Noticed all my green phenos tended to stretch a bit more and give off loose whispy fox tailed buds. To me thats totally undesired. Ended up tossing like 10 clones of a plant that turned out like that, They were nice and hooje too! Was a major disappointment. In which I hope i get gifted with an amazing c99xpck hybrid. I get to harvest that plant tomorrow!

Take care :pimp:

S

Skunkenstein

Well Let us Know how it Goes..I have ''High'' hopes for my PckxLui Babies aswell!! I always try to give these Strains/Hybrids a Posative Spin, and Chalk it up to Experience under My Belt. Every strain has something Unique to Offer, not all Stick around, but it's fun and Exciting just the Same.gROWING and Smoking all the Different Choices is My ''Spice of Life''.I do Keep my Rock Solid Standby's, but the Excitement of Whats around the Next Corner is what keeps Me Motivated..So many Seeds, so Little Time!!

Buggins

Buggins

Thought I would add my $0.02 regarding Beanho's PCK.

Pros...

10 of 10 germinated quickly. Small, very dark looking beans.
Thick and sturdy stems from the beginning. All stems were completely purple throughout the entire grow. Cloned easily, probably due to the robust nature of the stems - where other clones would wilt and rot (I suck at cloning) the PCK held in there until roots emerged.

Unfortunately, these were the only redeeming qualities I found in this strain.

Cons...

They grew very slow from the very beginning despite germing fast. Leaves had a tendency to point straight upwards. Virtually no side branching - had to top multiple times to encourage any side growth - even when topped the branches all wanted to clump together and point towards the sky.

Very nute sensitive - burned easily at the same dosage that my other strains thrived on.

All but one plant showed signs of either rust fungus or potassium deficiency - never did figure out what it was. Tried upping notes - and they just burned. Tried flushing, and ended up with root rot. It was a constant guessing game with these.

Roots were slow growing, and very susceptible to overwatering. These plants drank about half as much as my others and as a result ended up getting drowned a couple times inadvertantly.

When flowering, deficiency problems only increased. Buds were pathetically leafy and stretchy - virtually no density whatsoever. Smell was piney and menthol - not pleasing in my opinion.

All but one hermied. I didn't find this out until late into flowering because the bananas were well concealed, ended up with a lot of useless seeded bud.

After 10 weeks of flowering, none were mature. Trichs were barely cloudy. I finally got fed up and chopped them down and just decided to use them for hash with the exception of the one decent plant that is still curing - sampled a bit of this one after 10 days of drying, and the taste was awful - way too green tasting. Probably will need to cure for at least a good 6-8 weeks to get rid of the nasty chlorophyl taste.

In summary - this strain was a complete waste of time. Grew this side by side with purple kush and island sweet skunk - both of which where excellent all around in ease of growing, yield, potency, etc. The PCK was nothing but constant headaches and took all of my attention just to keep them alive. Would NOT recommend this strain at all (at least Beanho's version anyway - can't comment on Cannabiogen's)

As a medical grower who is limited to the number of plants I can grow, these bitches were a total waste of space.

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

Keep your head up guys! :banana1sv6:

PCK is a worked landrace, 100% indica. Vigor will be medium naturally. Most of your experiences are with F2s (further inbreeding) from Beanho.

Hyrid vigor is there when outcrossed and that is where this strain is a great tool. It's not the 'ends' but a tool to get there.

Highly recommend original packs :pimp:

B

BBYY

I came back to report that my last "keeper" female is no longer a keeper. Was picking off 4 nanners last night. She was about 3-4 weeks flower, and the calyx tips were turning purple. Resin is there though! Real sticky! Its a shame to cut this down :(

Just waiting for cannabiogen to put it back in stock and I'll give it another whirl. I just germed some G13's! So on to the next thing!

with my experiences and hearing from a few others, I would recommend staying away from Beanho and his shotgun breeding.

Buggins

Buggins

I have trouble believing this plant is pure indica. My leaves are quite skinny, it stretches like a mofo, and the flowering is taking forever. Is this something you've noticed with yours as well?

C

cheech

I just purchased Pakistan Chitral Kush Ace seeds from growshopalien last night. Hope they turn out ok.

homebrew420

homebrew420

I germed 6 from Cannabiogen. Very fst to sprout crinkle leaf on a few one is extremely vigorous. on the other hand there is one that is dark green nearly purple...and it has not grown at all since it sprouted. They are going to be an interesting grow. Will do an open pollination with a few to do some searching through. This for me is a tool and though I am very interested in color this can impart as well as exotic flavors, i hope.

Peace

S

S1CK0hh

I germed 6 from Cannabiogen. Very fst to sprout crinkle leaf on a few one is extremely vigorous. on the other hand there is one that is dark green nearly purple...and it has not grown at all since it sprouted. They are going to be an interesting grow. Will do an open pollination with a few to do some searching through. This for me is a tool and though I am very interested in color this can impart as well as exotic flavors, i hope.

Peace

Lol, I had 1 of these purple midgets too. I had 8 out of 10 PCKs from Cannabiogen pop, 1 purple midget and 7 solid seedlings. so far 1 male and 1 female showing.

homebrew420

homebrew420

My PCK's from Cannabiogen are still small in comparison to the other varieties sprouted at the same time. They have started to perk up and grow normally...mostly. Just need a male, just need a male, just a male. haha this is what I keep telling myself.

Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom