Panty Droppa OG Testing Log By: Evoke

• Thread starter EVOKE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Every bud on the site has at least one hair on it.....that's a tough one. I think all my pics have a hair or three. The Gift looks great man.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

that gift og looks fuegoo keeep em rollin playa been cheking this thread since day Uno.My boy big nino that passed a few years back always called himself big poppa the panty droppa so when i saw you where rocking a pantydroppa OG i had to tune in for the show and watch these gems shineeee,great work on these pimp:cigar:

EVOKE

EVOKE

@MtGrownCanna LOL too funny bro... my girl has a cat that loves to sleep on my side of the bed soo ya i usually wake up with cats hairs in my dry mouth....

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

@Darth Fader you gonna make it to the San Bern cali cup...

Don't think so. Pretty sure I have to be somewhere else that wknd, but I hope the setup is better at least. I'd love to try BOG's Sour Bubble though. I might to try to hit SF this yr maybe, we'll see. Road trip would be awesome. I wonder if Archive or Loompa will be there?

The Gift looks sick!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice work over there.. I wish I could make it 2 the cup next month with my buds I'm takin down in less then 2 weeks.. I'd sure love 2 try them OG's... Isn't that Victorville OG >> BTY? That's what my homie tells me at least.. Anyways the buds r lookin dank..

EVOKE

EVOKE

@MakinGoo Thanks bro... it be coo to chill with you again hope u can make it to the cup... i still remember those tasty true og nuggs... ya VV og is BTY but theres an S1 bty going around my boy has been running his cut way before it got tagged as BTY... i call it VV og because peeps were getting those two cuts confused their both dank jus that the VV og is a good yeilder once dialed in.... im running both cuts at the moment and sure enough VV og is on beast mode... they really love high ppms. im on my 2nd run with the face off bx.. one has a citrus chem funk smell and yielded twice as much as the other one that has a gas smell the citrus funk one is dank as fuk but it doesnt smell like the VV og but shes dank.. thanks for cruisn by bro.... good to hear from ya... you got a dankass stable props bro...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

@MakinGoo Thanks bro... it be coo to chill with you again hope u can make it to the cup... i still remember those tasty true og nuggs... ya VV og is BTY but theres an S1 bty going around my boy has been running his cut way before it got tagged as BTY... i call it VV og because peeps were getting those two cuts confused their both dank jus that the VV og is a good yeilder once dialed in.... im running both cuts at the moment and sure enough VV og is on beast mode... they really love high ppms. im on my 2nd run with the face off bx.. one has a citrus chem funk smell and yielded twice as much as the other one that has a gas smell the citrus funk one is dank as fuk but it doesnt smell like the VV og but shes dank.. thanks for cruisn by bro.... good to hear from ya... you got a dankass stable props bro...
I wouldn't really know anything bout Victorville OG AKA BTY or the BTY S1 b'cuz I ain't ever smoked um or seen um in real life.. I juss heard the story from my homie that knows them guys<< it's the same story so I think it's the same people.. I've always wanted 2 puff that cut I juss never seen it yet..

Did u get any fast Face/Off bx2? Out of my 4 phenos three of them r fast finishing 56-60 days.. They were sweet smelling the whole run but as soon as I started the flush Ummmm that OG Kush smell came threw & not quite lemony like the True OG more of that PineSol >> fuel OG funk... Not as funky as ThaDoctas F~Cut we sniffed at the cup but I'm getting some of that type fuel funk...I hope that same smell comes out after cure..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
High Evoke ...do u know anyone that uses a Wacom tablet? need some art done with digital ...Thanks M

N

nightmarecreature

I wouldn't really know anything bout Victorville OG AKA BTY or the BTY S1 b'cuz I ain't ever smoked um or seen um in real life.. I juss heard the story from my homie that knows them guys<< it's the same story so I think it's the same people.. I've always wanted 2 puff that cut I juss never seen it yet..

Did u get any fast Face/Off bx2? Out of my 4 phenos three of them r fast finishing 56-60 days.. They were sweet smelling the whole run but as soon as I started the flush Ummmm that OG Kush smell came threw & not quite lemony like the True OG more of that PineSol >> fuel OG funk... Not as funky as ThaDoctas F~Cut we sniffed at the cup but I'm getting some of that type fuel funk...I hope that same smell comes out after cure..

Victorville is my hometown. The BTY was held tight for many years, it comes from around the late 90's. The cut was held so tight that someone found bag seed and was touting it as the BTY when in fact it was an S1. To be honest even the S1 BTY is being held tight. I have seen BTY S1 grows, even the S1 is dank. If you just picked up the cut, the best way to tell is the original BTY grows slow, the S1 has more vigor. The BTY buds are at a lot of clubs in my area. The cut that is grown in Hesperia for the clubs is the fake.

It's probably going to be a long time before that cut makes it out of SoCal. It was the same way with the Faceoff, no one heard about it. Then 99 cuts were sent to the Bay area on a regular basis, were they went from there, Idk.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@EVOKE your right about the s1. She's dank but came w some type of disease. I think she has potential to yield well once cured of the issues. That same crew is passing out a fake tk as well. Sad to say they are charging a lot and sending them across states to respected members as mislabeled legendary cuts. Don't know what happened to the ethics w those cats.

EVOKE

EVOKE

A logo...mine...
hit me up on my email.... my buddy and i can help you out.... make u standout above the rest.. sealed packaging is one thing i look for tamper proof... dime baggies with homemade labels are cool as testers but good stock cards with spot uv is the business maybe even die cut cards are very cool... like up rising seed co... i kept the packaging cuz its different...

EVOKE

EVOKE

@EVOKE your right about the s1. She's dank but came w some type of disease. I think she has potential to yield well once cured of the issues. That same crew is passing out a fake tk as well. Sad to say they are charging a lot and sending them across states to respected members as mislabeled legendary cuts. Don't know what happened to the ethics w those cats.
it sux bro people get caught up... i was tryn warn peeps on the farm about the S1 calling me a liar... but its all good one day ill find the real cuts.... thats why i decided to start my own projects....maybe start with some xxx og X victorville og...:artist: got my boys in vegas and SD testing for me... and a few others peeps;)

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
it sux bro people get caught up... i was tryn warn peeps on the farm about the S1 calling me a liar... but its all good one day ill find the real cuts.... thats why i decided to start my own projects....maybe start with some xxx og X victorville og...:artist: got my boys in vegas and SD testing for me... and a few others peeps;)
Just an FYI....that tk s1 is dank just not the same as big Ricky's. Its clearly different even in vegg the leaf structure is way different. Tossing that one too. Luckily the real one came around from a more reliable source. Oh and u know im always ready for a seed popping extravaganza. XXX OG x victorville femms should be a nice one for sure. Which one did u reverse?

Top Bottom