Panty Droppa OG Testing Log By: Evoke

• Thread starter EVOKE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Just an FYI....that tk s1 is dank just not the same as big Ricky's. Its clearly different even in vegg the leaf structure is way different. Tossing that one too. Luckily the real one came around from a more reliable source. Oh and u know im always ready for a seed popping extravaganza. XXX OG x victorville femms should be a nice one for sure. Which one did u reverse?

Theres a LOT of people touting the TK S1 as the original and swear up and down that its Original. Took a break a while back and came back to see the TK spread around like a $20 hooker. I was very surprised seeing as how closely held it was! Then figured out that what most these folks had was the TK S1. But hey, as long as its dank right?..

Evoke, doing some real nice work man! Props!

EVOKE

EVOKE

@manicgrower your going to see a lot of these elite S1's being released this yr.... and im sure some of these breeders will have fake elites as the respect for true cuts has been thrown out the window.... its a new generation of breeders and growers... amsterfuck has fucked up a lot of our elite U.S. strains.... out of the country breeders are in it for the money putting out mislabeled strains and weakass genetics... ive spent thousands on these internet sites jus to be disppointed that i have wasted yrs of time.. there are so many relabled strains that its not even funny its kinda sad because those true genetics are being whipped out.... im a true stoner since 91' sometimes i fuck up when taking cuts and mix up some strains not tryn to do it on purppose things jus happen.... but when people are purposely passing out cuts knowing that they are fakes that really sucks... thats why id rather hoard my elite grown out cuts so people dont talk shit on me....

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
My sediments exactly Evoke! Thats why I dont buy seeds any more. My own personal crosses and friends have turned out way better than and seeds that Ive gotten from seed companies. Thats why me and my boys just stick to what we got and best believe its FIRE!;)

EVOKE

EVOKE

i was always trying to find that elite strain but fuck me running those damn elites are in my garden...lol never satisfied but shit i got dank in my stable.... my problem is i never run jus one strain at a time so i have a hard time trying to dial in a strain.... so i try to find the strains that work best in my nute regime.... so far ogs, cookies and my special afgoo cut do well with my 3 part GH....

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Theres a LOT of people touting the TK S1 as the original and swear up and down that its Original. Took a break a while back and came back to see the TK spread around like a $20 hooker. I was very surprised seeing as how closely held it was! Then figured out that what most these folks had was the TK S1. But hey, as long as its dank right?..

Evoke, doing some real nice work man! Props!
Yup.My theory is peeps w access to these tightly held cuts made s1s of each. Found dank phenos, and banked off of them and portrayed them as the originals. Saying "keep this tight" to make it sound believable thinking nobody would figure it out or not caring. At the same time staying true to there source by saying they gave out s1s. If this the case...things will catch up to them eventually. One day their gonna fuck w the wrong person who wI'll make them regret it. But anywho, that's why I make my own beans too and cut off loose ends

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Same here, If the cut/strain doesnt work in my garden, it gets the boot. Too many strains and not enough time for Finicky bitches! Oh and I rock GH as well. Tried almost every nutrient out there and always seem to go back to GH. Great consistent stuff!

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup.My theory is peeps w access to these tightly held cuts made s1s of each. Found dank phenos, and banked off of them and portrayed them as the originals. Saying "keep this tight" to make it sound believable thinking nobody would figure it out or not caring. At the same time staying true to there source by saying they gave out s1s. If this the case...things will catch up to them eventually. One day their gonna fuck w the wrong person who wI'll make them regret it. But anywho, that's why I make my own beans too and cut off loose ends

Thats exactly what happened. I know for a fact Cannapits and Krome made TK S1's and passed em out to get around restrictions. Im not saying they passed em off as the originals, but as for who they gave em too...well you never know..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
hit me up on my email.... my buddy and i can help you out.... make u standout above the rest.. sealed packaging is one thing i look for tamper proof... dime baggies with homemade labels are cool as testers but good stock cards with spot uv is the business maybe even die cut cards are very cool... like up rising seed co... i kept the packaging cuz its different...

loved uprisings packaging wait til ya see what i got in mind ...Soser will prob get at you too his logo is entwined in it ... she's sexy ! whips and thigh high boots...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Same here, If the cut/strain doesnt work in my garden, it gets the boot. Too many strains and not enough time for Finicky bitches! Oh and I rock GH as well. Tried almost every nutrient out there and always seem to go back to GH. Great consistent stuff!

whats gh guys?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hope everythings going well for you evoke and your plants are the only thing on fire... Sounds bad down there ..hope you have water for the plants.. will email u shortly on avatar. thanks M

EVOKE

EVOKE

update Face Off Og Bx Keeper Pheno F#71 at 60 days second run this girl came out stoopid frosty..... 3part GH..

Latest posts

Top Bottom