Panty Droppa OG Testing Log By: Evoke

• Thread starter EVOKE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

@Medusa SF cup was fun last yr.. nice may i ask what clone you will be getting...

EVOKE

EVOKE

What's good evoke?!! It's lookin hella frosty in here. Are you gonna bring some of those flavors to the cup? Hope to see you there brother. Ill be bringing some goodies myself.
Ohh snap you coming down here to the San Bernardino cup... hell ya i got my vip pass already... i got some goodies too:cigar:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@Medusa SF cup was fun last yr.. nice may i ask what clone you will be getting...

Secret....i would have to kill u if i told u.... M ... and it would be a very slow death,,,lol holding it..can't say illusive

Last edited:
EVOKE

EVOKE

I like to be choke and slapped rough sex is my fave...(slow death if u must)... :bag:

thats soo awesome Medusa... make her shine like ur sparkly nails under a 1k MH... lol my boy will be emailing this week k....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I like to be choke and slapped rough sex is my fave...(slow death if u must)... :bag:

thats soo awesome Medusa... make her shine like ur sparkly nails under a 1k MH... lol my boy will be emailing this week k....

Sex in your dreams baby......whips and chains ,,,..remember am killing you..!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Evoke can u email with his name .. afraid I might toss his email if i don't know name ...too many weido's if I don't know it i don't open...Kids a teckie so have been warned by him..

N

nightmarecreature

How do the SB and SF compare to each other? Never been to the SF Cup, too many Nortenos. That's a joke by the way, I have love for everyone. :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

How do the SB and SF compare to each other? Never been to the SF Cup, too many Nortenos. That's a joke by the way, I have love for everyone. :)
I would think it would b the same.. Same venders & event organizers.. Same killer Kali dank.. In SF I seen SoCal clubs & I seen NorCal clubs entered in the L.A Cup.. Same Cali stoners that want 2 get loaded with the best Cali has 2 offer.. Juss different end of Cali with different weather.. But I've only been 2 the SF cup but lots of people r makin the travel 2 SoCal from All over Cali.. How much different can it b? 4 me it's a way longer ride that's it.. 2.5-3hrs to SF or 4hrs to L.A. << & that's the very beginning of L.A. & I'd still need 2 go threw L.A. Prolly a hr past L.A. But what's that like 3hrs in L.A. Traffic? LOL Minimum 10hr round trip with no traffic... That's way 2 far 4 me 2 travel.. But 1 of these days I'm gunna go.. I got 2 at least peep it out 1 time... Last time I went 2 SoCal>>> SD my ride took as shit & it costed way more then was planned... Now it's better 2 rent a car & then that's more money.. I'd spend all my money 2 get there>> stay the nite>>get my tickets>> then b broke as fuck & can't get the hundreds of bad ass things that's I want 2 get there... LOL 1 of these days tho>> I'm gunna go>>>> but it's gunna cost me a grip..

N

nightmarecreature

The cup is in SB or atleast it was last year. Don't go through LA. I don't know which way you go but my guess would be the 14 or 395. Take hwy138 through Phelan and connect to the 15 Freeway. It's only 1 hour 20 min to the Orange Show San Bernardino cup from Palmdale. That will bypass all the LA traffic. You won't have any traffic at all.

This will be the first year I'm not attending the Cup. Me and my girl would go every year but we are not together anymore because of LEO. Long story. Going would bring back memories. By next year, my memory will be fuzzy.

Another reason I'm not going is because I don't buy seeds anymore. It was a big waste of money. I have some packs left and when they are gone, they are gone. I'd rather buy a good single clone only for $500 than buy $500 worth of seeds. I'm not saying Pheno hunting isn't fun, it is! Gems are found all the time. I just make my own beans to find what I'm looking for. On top of everything else, everyone I know is running beans and it's easier to just snag the keepers. I hook them up for being lazy. :)

Last edited:
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The cup is in SB or atleast it was last year. Don't go through LA. I don't know which way you go but my guess would be the 14 or 395. Take hwy138 through Phelan and connect to the 15 Freeway. It's only 1 hour 20 min to the Orange Show San Bernardino cup from Palmdale. That will bypass all the LA traffic. You won't have any traffic at all.

This will be the first year I'm not attending the Cup. Me and my girl would go every year but we are not together anymore because of LEO. Long story. Going would bring back memories. By next year, my memory will be fuzzy.

Another reason I'm not going is because I don't buy seeds anymore. It was a big waste of money. I have some packs left and when they are gone, they are gone. I'd rather buy a good single clone only for $500 than buy $500 worth of seeds. I'm not saying Pheno hunting isn't fun, it is! Gems are found all the time. I just make my own beans to find what I'm looking for. On top of everything else, everyone I know is running beans and it's easier to just snag the keepers. I hook them up for being lazy. :)
Sorry 2 hear bout ur girl doggie..>> yea that would suck 2 go rite now.. I hope next year is better 4 u... I like gettin beans & never running them..LOL.. I juss like 2 go 2 see all the new work.. I love testing grams of different dank.. The cup is 1 of the only times 2 test lots of dank from other killer growers.. It's fun but costs 2 much money & I'm not quite on my feet yet 2 go have fun.. This year I promised myself 2 get my shit back in order so I need 2 kick it this round.. Maybe I'll see u next year doggie.. Good lookin out on the driving info.. I've only been that way a few times in my life & I don't know my way around there.. I would of went straight threw L.A. Like a dumb ass..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
How was the cup Evoke ? still have not heard from your guy? Hope you scored alot of primo stuff... M

EVOKE

EVOKE

whats up fam been a good min since ive posted.... been busy working on my personal breeding project....he is a pic on my stud male its a SSH Northern lights leaner lost the mom but this studly male is what i got out of the six beans i popped... i hit a few girls one being my 500 cookie cut and the other is my agfoo headstash which is one of my ultimate faves... im really excited in this cross here is my prego afgoo 36 days in bloom....
20140213 235426
20140331 234829

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

golly gee mr evoke you sure know about groovy weed man. hey whats up fellow seed junkie. been missing thst old time seed junkie love. ho ho bho.

EVOKE

EVOKE

Victorville og aka BTY aka whatever u wanna call it... ive seen a shit load of bty nuggs but havent seen it dailed like this.. my boys have this Mastered...
thats all they grow ohhh and the Cookie 500 cut that i gifted to them as part of our agreement...3 part GH "The Recipe" is all i use... well worth every penny.... no more time wasted trying this adding that bullshit.... i didnt want to run different cookies so i tossed the forum cut.. every grower has it so its nothing special to me... i will the 500 cut to show the difference with using the recipe.. later when its done.. enjoy be well fam...
Bty haha
Bty haho

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

whats going on evoke do you have pictures of that 500 cut from veg to flower i purchased a cutting from a friend that i believed was the forum GSC but turns out its a different pheno that never turns purple the nuggs had a amberish hue to them and very similar taste the high was nothing to brag about then again i blame his sorry ass for that department

EVOKE

EVOKE

whats up @OGkushistein i do its on this thread and in Makingoos cookie thread. sorry to hear about that... ive been studying strains leaf patterns growth structure... dont get me wrong the gsc fourm cut is a good strain jus didnt yield well for me so i had to make a decision so i stopped growing it... im more of an og head so the 500 cut is the only i really like.... the animal cut reminds me soo much of the forum cut... the ogkb cut vegs to slow for most peeps... there are soo many cuts out there but the ones that still stay year after year are ogs... i used to run 5-7 different strains in my bloom room til one day of my boys knocked some sense into me and told what i was doing wrong... its funny how people get these elite cuts run them once and if they dont perform well they get tossed... ive ran a lot of these elites and my faves is the true og victorville og agfoo cookie 500 Chemdog 91 dialed in that is... shame on the person who sold you a bunk cut... Karma is a bitch for those who dont stay true to their word.... Trust no one in this game is what i have learned... Buy Beans from this site find your own phenos its worth the price....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Karma is a bitch for those who dont stay true to their word.... Trust no one in this game is what i have learned... Buy Beans from this site find your own phenos its worth the price....@EVOKE well said ....so true ! I am to trusting of a person ,unable to comprehend the cruelty in people.... there are givers and takers ...glad I am a giver ... M flowers are looking killer!

Top Bottom