Papa Indica's Kandy

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

OK, so I'm gonna see if I can get a thread going with some pics. I've got some Kandy Kush going, unforeseen circumstances have left me with only 3 at the moment but, it's just fine. Got 3 Sour Fire Lost beans popped that'll be coming along shortly, and I'll be popping 3 more of something else pretty soon. Some of you know about my situation with my disability and some do not. I like to keep my numbers down and it's best for me to have staggered harvests.
Here's some pics of my Kandy's getting to where they're at.
Papa indicas kandy
Papa indicas kandy 2
Papa indicas kandy 3
Papa indicas kandy 4
Papa indicas kandy 5
Papa indicas kandy 6
Papa indicas kandy 7
Papa indicas kandy 8

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

That'll be the last time you see that foolishness, going right to the #3's, bought a bunch of #1's for a step between. For those that don't know, I had kinda let my disability hold me back a bit from doing some of the work that I shouldn't have been letting go but, recently I've started stepping up my game. I've finally decided that I'm not letting anything stop me from achieving top notch results with my grow. With everything I'm doing different now, it's kinda scary to me that I was already out-doing some people around here, they're really gonna have their minds blown pretty soon!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

These fussy green bitches that are camping in the other room have decided that they all want to be on different water/feed schedules. Lovely.

I germinated 3 Sour Fire Lost beans to join these girls a little bit down the road. I don't know what happened, I didn't do anything different than I always do but, one came up just fine and looks good, the other 2 are another story. One started coming up, the top came up above the soil and just stopped, all curled over and looking like the stalk was kinda withered, the other one I could just see starting to break the soil and it never went any further, what I could see of the piece of stalk looked a lot like the other one, a bit withered. Never had that happen before. I just started germinating a couple more, hopefully I won't have any problems with them.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

When I started these I fired up my last five feminized seeds, I gave two to my cousin thinking that I had something else to run with them that didn't work out. Anyway, one of his started looking funny, it was doing some crazy stuff with the leaves and it had some very purple stalks. He was thinking that he had something crazy and special, he had been babying that thing like a new daughter. He tells me yesterday that it's a male. I asked him if he was sure it was male or maybe just hermed on him, no it's a male. It's one thing to see an occasional herm, as long as it's very seldom it's acceptable but, a full-blown male in a pack of fems is kinda fucked up.
I really like DNA Genetics, I don't like that Reserva Privada is affiliated with them because I have not been impressed with them. I bought two packs of the Kandy after growing out a freebie seed that was amazing, out of those two packs I haven't seen one plant that was it's equal, or even close for that matter. Look at the three I've got, three beans, three pheno's. Whatever, when these are done I'm done with them, not growing any cuts from them, I'm just moving on and hoping that I can coax something decent out of these.
Here's one of those funky leaf pics from my cousin's plant.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Wow and I thought I was growin trees, those are huge.
These girls stretch a lot, I wanted to flip them much sooner than I did because of that but, I had to do a bit of work in my flower tent so I had to let everything finish up in there before I could add more so I could have it empty for a bit. I have to rely on getting help to do certain things, I had my oldest son come and put up a new carbon filter and a new Max-Fan inline and duct it all up through my reflector, then I managed to get myself inside to set up my four corner fans using our office chair, first time I've been completely inside of one of my tents actually.
I had been thinking about topping them again to slow the growth but, I've never done that once they're in flower, I wasn't sure about it. I was just talking to someone about it and I guess it's a little late to do it now, something I'll keep in mind in the future though for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom