Papa Indica's Kandy

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

hey man looks great , :
Kandy is all done and over with, thank God, those beans were a waste of a couple hundred bucks as far as I'm concerned. I did get a qp of some halfway decent smoke from the last one but, certainly not what I was looking for, smoke-wise. Moving on....
sorry to here that . glad I went with mostly tangerine kush. - Rare dankness. G-13 is killer loved that when I could get it . Sucks wastin money, peace and good vibes . Keepin it green , Happy New Year Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

hey man looks great , :

sorry to here that . glad I went with mostly tangerine kush. - Rare dankness. G-13 is killer loved that when I could get it . Sucks wastin money, peace and good vibes . Keepin it green , Happy New Year Papa Indica
Thank you bro, and a Happy New Year to you as well.

Laylifted

Laylifted

These girls stretch a lot, I wanted to flip them much sooner than I did because of that but, I had to do a bit of work in my flower tent so I had to let everything finish up in there before I could add more so I could have it empty for a bit. I have to rely on getting help to do certain things, I had my oldest son come and put up a new carbon filter and a new Max-Fan inline and duct it all up through my reflector, then I managed to get myself inside to set up my four corner fans using our office chair, first time I've been completely inside of one of my tents actually.
I had been thinking about topping them again to slow the growth but, I've never done that once they're in flower, I wasn't sure about it. I was just talking to someone about it and I guess it's a little late to do it now, something I'll keep in mind in the future though for sure.
What were you feeding the Kandy Kush? Sorry but I have 12 and it only my second grow. What ambient temp and RH do they respond to? You did a great job if you were healthy, but because of your situation that was outstanding. I assume u grow organic?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

What were you feeding the Kandy Kush? Sorry but I have 12 and it only my second grow. What ambient temp and RH do they respond to? You did a great job if you were healthy, but because of your situation that was outstanding. I assume u grow organic?
Wow, that was a while back now and I was never too excited about these anyway. I certainly wouldn't make any claims to figuring out what they like, I really didn't do anything special with them.

I guess I really shouldn't say I was never too excited about them, at first I was, I was hoping to find a pheno like the freebie bean I had grown a while before I bought them but, I never saw anything remotely like that, which really bummed me out and started giving me a bit of a poor attitude about that stuff by the time I reached the end of those seeds.

I'd like to think my plants look better now than they did then, there's been quite a crazy journey since then but, that's another story.
I grow somewhat organic but, not entirely. I use FoxFarm bottled nutes, along with some other stuff, I don't think all of that stuff is organic, I know the Big Bloom is but, I'm pretty sure the Grow Big and Tiger Bloom aren't, and I'm sure some of the other things I use aren't either.
I do use a good organic soil mix though.

Top Bottom