Papa Indica's Kandy

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I'm not really liking how my bends look, I think I tweaked them a little hard. Not sure if there will be good flow up through the tops now. It didn't seem like I did it any harder than I have in the past, they always kinda lifted back up a little. These aren't, they're staying laid over hard and just curling the tops up. Hopefully they'll be ok.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Thought I'd throw a new pic out, nothing too exciting yet but, they are starting to produce flowers. They have a 9-10 week flowering period.
PA260001

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I'm putting in more work than I can handle already to grow it and trim it, I'm plenty happy with smoking bud. Trim has always just been trash to me. I'm just not right into all that shit like you guys. I shouldn't be answering questions about this shit when I'm baked, I'm ignorant enough about some of this shit already, I don't need to make myself sound worse. lol

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Nope, I like smoking it. Don't get me wrong I like a treat now and then but, not enough to spend my buds on it.
rite on man, im not hating. I was thinking with the disabilities that treats or hash infused stuff would benefit nicely. but you can only do what you can do!. and if you was near me id help making any thing youd like. I don't have enough people around to help like that
keep it green man. your work shows your passion!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

rite on man, im not hating. I was thinking with the disabilities that treats or hash infused stuff would benefit nicely. but you can only do what you can do!. and if you was near me id help making any thing youd like. I don't have enough people around to help like that
keep it green man. your work shows your passion!
Thanks bro, it probably would be good for me but, I just can't handle more. I don't have anyone to help me out with that kind of stuff either. I'm sure my cousin would be all about it but, his son has Autism and he's constantly working with stuff for him, putting all his efforts there, as he should. He does quite well with it for his boy too.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

What about finger hash? I love that stuff and it requires litreally zero extra work. Maybe a little more than zero. But, yeah. I love me some good finger hash.
Just wear nitrile gloves when you trim toss em in the freezer when your done and next day or so itll be easy to collect from the gloves and smoke on a screen or on those lovely buds.

In case you didnt know. If you did already know then just be like..... "Shut up gardenguy" ha ; )

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

What about finger hash? I love that stuff and it requires litreally zero extra work. Maybe a little more than zero. But, yeah. I love me some good finger hash.
Just wear nitrile gloves when you trim toss em in the freezer when your done and next day or so itll be easy to collect from the gloves and smoke on a screen or on those lovely buds.

In case you didnt know. If you did already know then just be like..... "Shut up gardenguy" ha ; )
I have given some thought to doing something like that, tips are always appreciated though, even if I do already know. Besides maybe somebody will read that doesn't. Thanks.

Top Bottom