Papa Indica's Kandy

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Took the next one down today, the shortest one, still have my best looking one going. They're at 9 weeks today, I'm gonna push the last one out to around 10. They say they're a 9-10 week plant anyway but, most pheno's seem to want to finish a little quicker. So here's a couple pics of the one that came down today. I had a buddy over today who has a nice camera, he snapped a few pics of the last one left, he's gonna play around with them a bit and then send them to me so, I have some good pics of my best, (looking at least), and last Kandy still standing coming up pretty soon.
View attachment 554404 View attachment 554405 View attachment 554406
@Papa Indica, how much weight do you think you got..

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Well, I honestly just didn't want to fuck with that first Kandy I pulled down, I really haven't wanted to for some time. I ended up making it a Christmas present to my two oldest boys, they just had to get it trimmed up and take it. That fucker did surprise me on weight, 3 1/4 oz from it, I didn't think those airy buds would weigh up like that but, they did.
Got to get some work done today.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Well, I honestly just didn't want to fuck with that first Kandy I pulled down, I really haven't wanted to for some time. I ended up making it a Christmas present to my two oldest boys, they just had to get it trimmed up and take it. That fucker did surprise me on weight, 3 1/4 oz from it, I didn't think those airy buds would weigh up like that but, they did.
Got to get some work done today.
Gifted a whole plant? What a guy : )

G gnome

G gnome

JSD

Latest posts

Top Bottom