*Papa Kush's FIRST GROW Diary*

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jlve187

Awesome grow PAPA make sure you get a few more pics up for us!!! Hope all is well!!!

P

Papa_kush

51 bitches

1. Grapefruit Kush...
2. hindu skunk
3. Grapefruit Diesel

Day 51 034
Day 51 019
Day 51 016
P

Papa_kush

hell yeah son cant wait to run this earl! U know u gotta come down and it wouldn't be proper unless you come strapped with that huge new dome!! Get at me pimpin

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

damn nice nugz you got there. hey papa 51 bitches huh, you runnin clone or seed? peace djxx

H

Hash Master

i don't think you could make them look any better if you tried PK

P

Papa_kush

Thanks fellaz! Yo DJ im only runnin 21 this run homie not 51. Easily have another 30-35 in veg gettin ready for next run tho

And thx Hash Masta means alot mayne

D

dredidread

im with jlve! where the hells that dragonian from? some solid genetics.... lovin yor taste in girlies mayne.

P

Papa_kush

Hey if you dont mind me asking PAPA where did you get those purple dragon seeds??? and whos the breeder of that strain???

Watup 1-8-7...Got em in clone form man as far as I know she isn't in seed form. This cut came from China Town ar3a...SF. There is really no info available on this strain but all i know is that its urkle x blue dragon (blueberry X G13 X hashplant. This pheno hes very grapey erkle smell and shape but bud color and resin so far looking much closer to g13/hashplant characteristics...If it turns purp its gonna fetch a pretty penny..Will be frostier than any purp ive ever blown on... And ive said it many times before, i aint a purp guy.

P

Papa_kush

im with jlve! where the hells that dragonian from? some solid genetics.... lovin yor taste in girlies mayne.

Thanks man. haha btw just to clarify its purple dragon just had a good buzz goin when i did the upload last night:smiley_joint:

J

jlve187

Thanks for geting back to me so quick PAPA but yea man looks great!!!

B

Buddy Reaper

Hey PK lookin great man, i dont know if im more jealous of your ladies or your camera, i got to stop puffin & get my show together lol, but untill then i'll just sit here enjoying your show, all the best.

B

Burned Haze

Your flowers look like they are from HT'S. look really great man

-BH

Top Bottom