Papa's Pothead Playhouse

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How many hours a day do you play fuck fuck on the Farm?

• 1 hour

• 2 hours

• 3 hours

• More than 3 hours

• Less than an hour

• as much time as I can get away with

Results are only viewable after voting.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

does she call you big poppa?
Something like that. :smug:

Whats on the choppin block?
Thats what she sed.
Ket er rip pops!!!
Pix!!!
Well, out of the stuff I have vegging right now, I'm thinking I'm gonna give the White Diesel, G13, and the Bubba Purple Chunk to my son to grow outdoors, which will essentially cull them from my garden but, my cousin and my other son both have cuts of the first 2 so, anytime I wanted them back I could have them.
I need to get down to like 4 cuts that I run all the time to be able to do things the way I want, it's just a matter of figuring out which 4 but, I need to start getting the strain numbers down, having 10 going is a bit much for my little garden.
I'll grab pics of the DB when I flip it.

G13 Couple lower nugs, more on the grow thread in a minute.
DSCF0328

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

There's only one reason for cutting the G13 and it's because of my over sensitivity to smells and flavors. It's real easy for that stuff to make me feel nauseas and when I'm getting the taste of sweat from my weed it can fuck with me sometimes.
It's really too bad because it's definitely something unique but, like I said before, I can get it back from my cousin for sure, if not my son, any time I want to try running it again, he's not letting it go anywhere. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom