Papa's Pothead Playhouse

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How many hours a day do you play fuck fuck on the Farm?

• 1 hour

• 2 hours

• 3 hours

• More than 3 hours

• Less than an hour

• as much time as I can get away with

Results are only viewable after voting.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
2nd day GH blackout
Plants stretching up in morning prayers
Hey T Jim and or others experts what you reckon is going on with this blockhead plant ?
Could be a little rich on the chicken goat shite?

All others are fine
I favor GH blackouts not the drinking blackouts Example.....
Waking up in a dumpster in east Oakland with two black girls no less after a Warrior's basketball game, drove over from Redwood city with keg in back seat friends ditched me...
Head was spinning and I was spewing

Last edited:
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
View attachment 594430 2nd day GH blackout
Hey T Jim and or others experts what you reckon is going on with this blockhead plant ?
View attachment 594431

All others are fine
Waking up in a dumpster in east Oakland with two black girls no less after a Warrior's basketball game, drove over from Redwood city with keg in back seat friends ditched me...
I'm no pro brother...
I'm gonna say the nitro is pushing hard. But that one looks like a over watered issue

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Crazy space haze
Beautiful looking plants bro, very nice.

View attachment 594430 2nd day GH blackout
View attachment 594431

All others are fine
That last pic looks like a combination of deficiencies like, P, K, and S, makes me wonder if you've got a lockout on that one. Maybe just the K and S.
But then again, what the hell do I know!? lmao

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't see any tip burn, just dark color
Just up canned as well, should flush out a bit.
I like to adjust my PH just a tad..I use the drops, the meter fucked me good once and I do not trust.
In a 50 gallon barrel I use about 4 ounces of Braggs Apple cider vinegar, test shows a nice yellow color indicating 5.5 or so as well as 1/2 cc per gallon 50% Oxyblast a special peroxide water treatment...
Simple for me is best top dress every 2 weeks or so with aged chicken and goat, once in a while will use age old at end of veg and end of flower..
Grasshoppers are a butt pain must tent off with netting or the bloody bastards chew stems and plant withers a slow death....

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I like to adjust my PH just a tad..I use the drops, the meter fucked me good once and I do not trust.
In a 50 gallon barrel I use about 4 ounces of Braggs Apple cider vinegar, test shows a nice yellow color indicating 5.5 or so as well as 1/2 cc per gallon 50% Oxyblast a special peroxide water treatment...
Simple for me is best top dress every 2 weeks or so with aged chicken and goat, once in a while will use age old at end of veg and end of flower..
Grasshoppers are a butt pain must tent off with netting or the bloody bastards chew stems and plant withers a slow death....
Bluelab meters bro! What's your soil pH looking like?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
5.5 seems low man..That's hydro ph huh?

Top Bottom