Papa's Pothead Playhouse

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How many hours a day do you play fuck fuck on the Farm?

• 1 hour

• 2 hours

• 3 hours

• More than 3 hours

• Less than an hour

• as much time as I can get away with

Results are only viewable after voting.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I had to pop on and see what was up but, now I've got to go and do some trimming. Been using my humidifier in there to boost my rh and my stuff is still drying too fast. wtf
I wish I could go to a different area for drying to see if it helped but, I just don't have any other place that I can get to.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
What's goin' on!?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I was a little disappointed with the Herb Iron purchase at first but, after using it with the vape attachment a few times I've got it figured better and got it working pretty well. It's just a matter of getting the bowl warmed up good enough and keeping it there.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I was a little disappointed with the Herb Iron purchase at first but, after using it with the vape attachment a few times I've got it figured better and got it working pretty well. It's just a matter of getting the bowl warmed up good enough and keeping it there.
But of course, I still have a problem. Filtering it through the water makes it very smooth but, it seems to leave it without much of any flavor, kinda too smooth. Smoothed out to the point that the flavor is gone is too smooth. lmfao

putembk

putembk

Evening.....fucked up again. Tend to do that once the sun goes down. Been that way since I was old enough to like self gratification.

Don't use water, don't smoke a joint....only use a hitter. Two hits and tastes like ass. The smooooth is in the finish and cure...the dank is in the details. Don't skip a step or you will taste it in the end. But, if you are growing only for the $$$....ya gotta do what ya gotta do...

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Evening.....fucked up again. Tend to do that once the sun goes down. Been that way since I was old enough to like self gratification.

Don't use water, don't smoke a joint....only use a hitter. Two hits and tastes like ass. The smooooth is in the finish and cure...the dank is in the details. Don't skip a step or you will taste it in the end. But, if you are growing only for the $$$....ya gotta do what ya gotta do...
Are you saying my bud tastes like ass..Lol...just kidding man

Latest posts

Top Bottom