Papa's Pothead Playhouse

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How many hours a day do you play fuck fuck on the Farm?

• 1 hour

• 2 hours

• 3 hours

• More than 3 hours

• Less than an hour

• as much time as I can get away with

Results are only viewable after voting.
putembk

putembk

Evening potheads.....snowed all day and is supposed to continue past the weekend. Weird spring all across the county. Good day for me anyway. Since I was stuck inside was able to get completely caught up. Got the usual Friday afternoon rush......Have come to the conclusion there is a bunch of weekend stoners in this country......ha ha!

Not much going on here....you all must be out frying your marble. With that, I am gonna go start my own party with my vodka and hitter.....be well.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Definitely died off quickly. We started out guns a blazin' here and then blam! Brick wall.

I figured out a looong time ago that a lot more people enjoyed weed than the propaganda machine would have you believe. When I was a very young man working in my uncle's auto-body shop there was this guy that my uncle hired to do his accounting that seemed all straight-laced, I really didn't like him much at first but, I ended up smoking a lot of weed with that dude, we were good friends for a long time.

Not sure where he's at these days, last I knew he was living like a mountain man and growing lots of weed. I'd love to hang out with that dude again someday. Of course, that would pretty much consist of him coming to visit me. lol

There's always been a hell of a lot of potheads in this state, seems like it's always been more common for people to partake than not here. I love it, always have. :happy:

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Pops, I be happy to share a bowl with you and putembk, any time, any where.
Ya get stoned to da bone........with a little help from your friends.
Peace and great growin`.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol
Bet Joe got a kick out of that
Despite what some say about the way Joe express himself comments like he be pretty stoned Joe told me he was pretty sober for this
Not an act that how Joe expressed himself
Saw it first hand once inhisiving room listening to Little Wing pre release
He got up and started feeling it

G gnome

G gnome

Lol
Bet Joe got a kick out of that
Despite what some say about the way Joe express himself comments like he be pretty stoned Joe told me he was pretty sober for this
Not an act that how Joe expressed himself
Saw it first hand once inhisiving room listening to Little Wing pre release
He got up and started feeling it
I didnt realize it was like that when j posted it...i just thought it was that Woodstock vjd. Im all about some joe cocker! !!

str8smokn

str8smokn

:badboy: Got my veg light finally hooked up.
It's just another 430watter.
And about to have to cage my two outside plants. Not sure if they take any more wind storms like we had this morning.
STR8

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

:badboy: Got my veg light finally hooked up.
It's just another 430watter.
And about to have to cage my two outside plants. Not sure if they take any more wind storms like we had this morning.
STR8
LED's? Is that actual wattage? I'm only running my mh at 300 watts, works great. Veg doesn't need as much intensity as flower.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I caught the last couple songs of Neil Young last night. He was playing down on the river. Great night. The rain held off just long enough.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

You know, I've been fighting the Electrician to get over here. Well I tied my box in myself to the power I had out there. At least now it's protected with breakers and not just a extension cord running from my other building.
But now he has dropped off the trencher and conduit. So hopefully the wire is coming soon.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom