Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
What's funny is that I'm a painter, always wearing white. Covered in ink, pit bulls in the back yard. House always smelled like dank. And never had a issue.
Yeah that white boy has balls, we won't fuck with him lol..don't start no shit there won't be no shit

Why is it people don't mess with us painters? Are we really that crazy?
2010 06 09 104915

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
They just assume were all drunks lmao

I don't even drink lol.

Speaking from my own painting experience and considering the painters I've known in my life, whether they be paint gun painters or paint brush painters, I'd have to say... yes. lol

Those are my 2 favorite things to do.

I get a bad rap being mixed up in this crowd :p

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

This thread goes off the rails every once in a while. lol

I screwed up and got a lock-out on my Dirty Harry, Code Blue, and G13. I've got it straightened out now but, I've got some fade from it.
Some of my recent changes haven't been working out very well for me, changes in nutes and soil amendment mainly. Gonna get back on track.
Here's a shot from last night.
DSCF0280

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
What's that hole for at the top :)

Using the definition of hole I'm going to assume you mean the output air valve on the lower of the mask? I couldn't tape that up I'd not be able to exhale.

But if your just poking fun. You may mean why didn't I just tape my whole viewing area up. I'm not a jedi :p.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

What was that about the tracks? lmao

Not sure why I didn't take cuts from my Blue Dream yesterday when I did the others, other than thinking that it didn't really have much to take cuts from and I'd have to flip it first, but I grabbed some from it this morning, the one day difference over the 2 weeks I'll leave them in the TK won't make any difference.
Hell, I might even get fussy about it and give them the extra day, who knows? It would break the work up a little bit.
My Dream Beaver was started at the same time as the others but, it's a little behind the others growth-wise so, I'm thinking I'm gonna take the time to really bush it out a bit since I really need a little more time before that one goes in anyway.
I'm gonna flip the GG #4 and the BD in the next couple days after I take the SFL #1 and the tent's gonna be pretty full at that point.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Took a pic of my Chemdog D the other night at the same time as the last pic, meant to put it up sooner, it was right after I had taken cuts and trimmed her up a bit. I hope this thing's gonna stretch enough to make a decent size plant.
DSCF0276

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

So, my new cuts have been in the cloner for exactly 7 days today, earlier I noticed the water temp was getting up there so, I dropped a bottle of ice in the tank. I figured while I was at it I'd have a look at them, not expecting to see much and I was right, except this one ECSD, that little fucker had some nice roots started, not just the little nubs you'd expect to see first but, a few long, thin wisps of roots, crazy.
I'll try to get a pic tomorrow.

Top Bottom