Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Bushy beaver, lol, Dream Beaver, the pic doesn't really catch how well she's starting to bush out for me.
DSCF0290

White Diesel, vigorous as hell.
DSCF0291

Code Blue, Dirty Harry, and G13.
DSCF0292

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Dirty Harry
DSCF0299

G13, kinda laid out all over, lol. I staked it so it was well spread out. Aj's ECSD straight back there.
DSCF0300

Code Blue, you can kinda see the GG #4 in front of it, between it and the Chemdog D.
DSCF0301

Santa Cruz cut Blue Dream and Chem Dawg in the front.
DSCF0302

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

What kind of stench does that Dirty Harry put off?
I'm terrible with that stuff. It's not putting off as much stink as I would think but, she's got a long way to go yet too. The Code Blue has the most smell of them right now, very nice, kind of a sweet funk. Like I said though, I'm terrible with describing smells, flavors too.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Went in and busted my ass in the grow room today, seems fucked up that what I did was 'busting my ass' but, for my condition, it was.
Got both of my t5's pulled out and my MH set back up again. I had to move a bunch of stuff out of the way so I could pull the end of the tent way out to get behind it to get to the outlet and timer.
Running it at 50% right now, (300 watts), I want to see what kind of heat difference I see and I'll go from there, I might bump it up to 75%, (450 watts), that's what I was running it at before I think.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

All planted.
DSCF0310

The Sour Dubb I just received the other day, thank you brother. Of course, you could see it in the last pic but....
DSCF0308

Left to right, back to front. Bubba Purple Chunk, Dream Beaver, G13, White Diesel, Code Blue, and Dirty Harry. You can also see a piece of the S Dubb here too.
This is the most full I've had my little veg tent.
DSCF0305

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Ordered a Herb Iron today, bought the vape attachment with it too. I'm hoping this will bring my favorite bong back into my life. lol My sister's husband bought my biggest bong and the nicest bubbler I had off me so, I took a little of that money and got myself the Herb Iron and a couple other little things.
@G gnome I ordered a qt. each of the Floranova Grow and Bloom to try out. I'm thinking I'll run it on a couple alongside the FoxFarm and see what I think.

Top Bottom