Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Ordered a Herb Iron today, bought the vape attachment with it too. I'm hoping this will bring my favorite bong back into my life. lol My sister's husband bought my biggest bong and the nicest bubbler I had off me so, I took a little of that money and got myself the Herb Iron and a couple other little things.
@G gnome I ordered a qt. each of the Floranova Grow and Bloom to try out. I'm thinking I'll run it on a couple alongside the FoxFarm and see what I think.
Looking really nice Papa, I use the flora nova line on my outdoor it's greats stuff for a 1 part nute

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

damn that is the propagator of dreams! What a line up!
Isn't it? I'm so freakin' psyched about the strain line-up I've got going. I mean, just those 4 cuts alone would have a lot of people creaming their pants. Me included! Lmao!
I've got those 4 in flower now and I can't emphasize enough how much I can't wait to try out this line-up.
It's gooonna be goood! :woot: :happy:

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Oh yeah, it didn't take long at all to drop the power back on my mh, the heat on my plants was too much, had them drooping. My veg tent is kinda short so, I can't get the light quite far enough away from them to run it that high. So, I'm running at 300 watts, that seems to be plenty for vegging anyway, it's working well for my needs. The t5's just weren't cuttin' it anymore.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Pics aren't that great but, I guess they usually aren't. lmao
The first 3 are about finished up, the Dirty Harry will go a little longer than the other 2 I guess but still, about there.

Code Blue
DSCF0312

G13
DSCF0313

Dirty Harry
DSCF0315

And I grabbed one of the Chemdog D. I didn't bother with the others like I was gonna, too much of a pain in the ass and there's not enough going on with them to be bothered.
DSCF0318

Next time I'm gonna have to let the Chem veg a little longer, I was expecting more of a stretch.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

The very lowest little nugs on the G13 are as solid as the rest. Very impressive.

Thanks RG. I'm really horny about checking out the GG #4, Santa Cruz Bleam Dream, Chemdog D, Aj's SD, and the Sour Dubb. All stuff I've never grown or smoked, they're all supposed to be some serious shit. Excited.

RG420

RG420

The very lowest little nugs on the G13 are as solid as the rest. Very impressive.

Thanks RG. I'm really horny about checking out the GG #4, Santa Cruz Bleam Dream, Chemdog D, Aj's SD, and the Sour Dubb. All stuff I've never grown or smoked, they're all supposed to be some serious shit. Excited.

Yeah bro fair play man I'm excited for you!!! Sour Dubb should defo be a winner and that blue dream agh my taste buds can only imagine

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Correction, you have tried the gg4 :)

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Pics aren't that great but, I guess they usually aren't. lmao
The first 3 are about finished up, the Dirty Harry will go a little longer than the other 2 I guess but still, about there.

Code BlueView attachment 592772

G13View attachment 592773

Dirty HarryView attachment 592774

And I grabbed one of the Chemdog D. I didn't bother with the others like I was gonna, too much of a pain in the ass and there's not enough going on with them to be bothered.View attachment 592775
Next time I'm gonna have to let the Chem veg a little longer, I was expecting more of a stretch.
Some nice looking trees you got going there @Papa Indica !!! Whats been happening?

Top Bottom