Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

How long u gonna flower for?
I git mine to grow real well. It yielded excellent but never had the skank skunk diesel dank funk i know and luv
Mine has a powerful diesel smell to it but, not smelling any skunk there. She's at about 10 weeks now, been planning to go 11-12 after talking to you but, I checked the trichs earlier and I'm seeing a lot of color so, they'll probably come down before too long. I do want to go a little longer with it though, somehow it just doesn't look ready to me yet.

G gnome

G gnome

Mine has a powerful diesel smell to it but, not smelling any skunk there. She's at about 10 weeks now, been planning to go 11-12 after talking to you but, I checked the trichs earlier and I'm seeing a lot of color so, they'll probably come down before too long. I do want to go a little longer with it though, somehow it just doesn't look ready to me yet.
Mine @10 wks didnt even kook close. I took mine to 11 1/2 wks and it looked like it cudda used a lil more time still.....i had a good smell but ince i cured it it got kinda bland.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Breeder times don't mean shit to me. I can't think of 1 strain I've taken when a breeder said. Wait I had one that was within a week! Some sour grapes :)

Totally agree

unless they IBL'd their genetics, there's no way they would be able to get it right - outside of maybe an average. I know Sannie puts out some IBL lines, and I would be willing to accept his estimates as pretty spot on. But even then, everyone's environment and method is different anyways. Any stresses can change finish dates too.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Totally agree

unless they IBL'd their genetics, there's no way they would be able to get it right - outside of maybe an average. I know Sannie puts out some IBL lines, and I would be willing to accept his estimates as pretty spot on. But even then, everyone's environment and method is different anyways. Any stresses can change finish dates too.

Everyone likes different highs as well :) I for one like gg4 when it gets past 70+ days. Love the chocolate funk that comes out on her...

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Playing with fire...

Sorry poppa just like the pic

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Oh yeah, I chopped the Chem yesterday morning, almost forgot to get any pics at all but, I grabbed a couple. I actually had some stakes pulled out before I remembered to do it so, she's a little droopier than she would've been. Shitty pics, (of course). lol She was a short, stubby little bush. :facepalm:
DSCF0359
DSCF0361

Latest posts

Top Bottom