Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

If I don't start seeing some better production from the GG #4 that strain will be getting the axe from this grow room. For a bit there I thought it might be the Blue Dream that was gonna be a shit producer but, she's been taking off and the GG buds aren't swelling for shit.
Is there anyone still hanging around that can give me a little insight on this? Is it just a shit producer? Does it come on strong late in flower? Or did I fuck up? lol
Roughly a month in.
Sup pops? The gg4 might be the single best yielding plant i have. Its an absolute beast! !!!! Its far from a shit producer. Imo, its the total package. Of all the strains ive got its probably my favorite. I plan on doin A LOT of gg4 in the future. Its the frostiest stinkiest, heaviest, most vigorous plant i have. I cannot stress enough how badass the gg4 is bro. Im really surprised to hear u say ur unimpressed w the gg4 of all the stuff u got i never thought ud say the gg4 isnt yielding well. I wudnt count it out yet man. Best o luck

Limonene

Limonene

Sup pops? The gg4 might be the single best yielding plant i have. Its an absolute beast! !!!! Its far from a shit producer. Imo, its the total package. Of all the strains ive got its probably my favorite. I plan on doin A LOT of gg4 in the future. Its the frostiest stinkiest, heaviest, most vigorous plant i have. I cannot stress enough how badass the gg4 is bro. Im really surprised to hear u say ur unimpressed w the gg4 of all the stuff u got i never thought ud say the gg4 isnt yielding well. I wudnt count it out yet man. Best o luck
yeah i agree with gnome its real nice and produces well. I have heard a couple of people say what papa has said though. I think if u don't go overboard with the nutes on the gg4 you won't get it to perform.

Limonene

Limonene

gg4 about day 50 I'm not even happy with how I've treated her but she is still plenty stinky and will give me a good yield too. Next time will be a lot better.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

gonna run 2 next time and ill get that bitch dialled in if it kills me

2 of them?! Fuck it bro make it a room! :)

Ffs

How did that Dirty Harry yield for you pops?

I'm getting scared of that gg4. Need to give her a run if I get her to put roots in my garden :mad:

Don't get scared, get glued lol. She's one of my fave strains. Sure she isn't the best of them all but she has a forever home in my garden :) makes some great hash too!

G gnome

G gnome

Btw, the blue dream is another great yielding plant.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

yeah i agree with gnome its real nice and produces well. I have heard a couple of people say what papa has said though. I think if u don't go overboard with the nutes on the gg4 you won't get it to perform.
Definitely not counting it out yet guys. I need to lollipop the next one a little better and maybe go heavier on the nutes and see how I'm liking it.
I don't think this one's going to be too terrible but, could definitely be better.

Ffs

How did that Dirty Harry yield for you pops?

I'm getting scared of that gg4. Need to give her a run if I get her to put roots in my garden :mad:
It gave me the best yield I've had since the Kandy Kush but, I'm not all that crazy about the smoke.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Hey @Papa Indica . My arizer extreme q is on its way :-D. Just ordered it today, should be here est. By fri.
You're gonna love it! I just started trying the bags not too awful long ago and I really like it, you can get some great hits that way.
I run mine at 377 degrees fahrenheit and after filling it up I always let it warm up for 4-5 minutes before trying to use it.

G gnome

G gnome

Definitely not counting it out yet guys. I need to lollipop the next one a little better and maybe go heavier on the nutes and see how I'm liking it.
I don't think this one's going to be too terrible but, could definitely be better.

It gave me the best yield I've had since the Kandy Kush but, I'm not all that crazy about the smoke.
I wasnt too crazy bot the dirty harry myself. I ended up lettin it go after this last run. It yielded well but just didnt have the thump. What do u expect from Canadian pot ?haha

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
You're gonna love it! I just started trying the bags not too awful long ago and I really like it, you can get some great hits that way.
I run mine at 377 degrees fahrenheit and after filling it up I always let it warm up for 4-5 minutes before trying to use it.
View attachment 603932

I am very excited about it. It will be my first desktop vaporizer. Done a lot of research and Most reviews put the arizer extreme q at the top. And at $129 it is a steal compared to the huge tag associated to the volcano.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I am very excited about it. It will be my first desktop vaporizer. Done a lot of research and Most reviews put the arizer extreme q at the top. And at $129 it is a steal compared to the huge tag associated to the volcano.
I honestly can't imagine how the Volcano could possibly have anything at all on the EQ. I love having the remote too, especially for using the fan. It's just awesome.

Top Bottom