iScream
1iScream1

Mango iScream, er, Best Coast Punch, er,
West Coast Punch, er, Pacific Punch, er--
iScream Punch Heh...

1iScreamPunch1

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

The resin on the monster clone I got from Gong of the mango iScream smells so fucking fruit punch, I really can't describe. But I'll try, wth, it's not like what you think about generic terms - like fruit punch on a cannabis plant. It's a heavy, fruity, thick sugary smell. Thick sugar smell like the difference between light, airy whipped frosting and the thick creamy stuff. His is the thick creamy stuff. And I got no skunky background either. Just delight.

But per some advice, I may end up relying on pheno hunting through the pack Gong gifted me.

I want to try running the iScream (original) through my tent, but after having the mango iScream clone and seeing how it grows (like @geologic mentioned about the vigor ) I really like the mango tango influence in the growth and smell so far. And, I love the first gen mother, the sour strawberry the best, but she's a stubborn grower.

I'm pretty decided that I'll be running the mango iScream pack before the iScream...
Of course I want to run both!

BUT, Just the other night I was considering doing a few quick pick tester runs where I run only 5 seeds from each genetic next season (I run fall-spring to utilize the winter temps, and can only handle about 15 germinated seeds at once) Just to see which genetic I want to focus on... Now that my stable is getting kind of full, I'm wanting to explore strains and see which I want to spend the time looking for keepers from. Rather than running the whole pack, looking for keepers that end up sitting in the stable unused while I have full packs running through the tent, taking up all my limited space, while the pack may not have been worth going through in the first place... Not that you can't find a gem in just about anything, at least I'll have a general idea.

Choosing which seeds to run next is always fun, but always troubling.

Sorry, ranting now. Last class got out early, so chillin with my pipe in my truck for about an hour :)

Last edited:
geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Sorry, ranting now.
No rant there--
just good info...
I want to try running the iScream (original) through my tent, but after having the mango iScream clone and seeing how it grows (like @geologic mentioned) I really like the mango tango influence.
I'm pretty decided that I'll be running the mango iScream pack before the iScream...
Name change:
Mango iScream > iScream Punch--
it turned-out to have lots more flavors than just mango...

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

The resin on the monster clone I got from Gong of the mango iScream smells so fucking fruit punch, I really can't describe. But I'll try, wth, it's not like what you think about generic terms - like fruit punch on a cannabis plant. It's a heavy, fruity, thick sugary smell. Thick sugar smell like the difference between light, airy whipped frosting and the thick creamy stuff. His is the thick creamy stuff. And I got no skunky background either. Just delight.

But per some advice, I may end up relying on pheno hunting through the pack Gong gifted me.

I want to try running the iScream (original) through my tent, but after having the mango iScream clone and seeing how it grows (like @geologic mentioned about the vigor ) I really like the mango tango influence in the growth and smell so far. And, I love the first gen mother, the sour strawberry the best, but she's a stubborn grower.

Of course I want to run both!

BUT, Just the other night I was considering doing a few quick pick tester runs where I run only 5 seeds from each genetic next season (I run fall-spring to utilize the winter temps, and can only handle about 15 germinated seeds at once) Just to see which genetic I want to focus on... Now that my stable is getting kind of full, I'm wanting to explore strains and see which I want to spend the time looking for keepers from. Rather than running the whole pack, looking for keepers that end up sitting in the stable unused while I have full packs running through the tent, taking up all my limited space, while the pack may not have been worth going through in the first place... Not that you can't find a gem in just about anything, at least I'll have a general idea.

Choosing which seeds to run next is always fun, but always troubling.

Sorry, ranting now. Last class got out early, so chillin with my pipe in my truck for about an hour :)

Yeah, I've also got some of the mango stuff too, don't I? :woot: I've got these great genetics in clone-only's, I really want to get it narrowed down to a point where I have some really good constant stuff nailed down and have room enough to be able to pop a few beans too. I've got a lot of different stuff I want to try running and I actually really like popping seeds anyway. :happy:
I don't like it quite so much if I don't have something nice backing me up if I hit some stuff that doesn't appeal to me though. :shifty: :facepalm:
Wow, I'm high. :joyful:

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

If I don't start seeing some better production from the GG #4 that strain will be getting the axe from this grow room. For a bit there I thought it might be the Blue Dream that was gonna be a shit producer but, she's been taking off and the GG buds aren't swelling for shit.
Is there anyone still hanging around that can give me a little insight on this? Is it just a shit producer? Does it come on strong late in flower? Or did I fuck up? lol
Roughly a month in.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

If I don't start seeing some better production from the GG #4 that strain will be getting the axe from this grow room. For a bit there I thought it might be the Blue Dream that was gonna be a shit producer but, she's been taking off and the GG buds aren't swelling for shit.
Is there anyone still hanging around that can give me a little insight on this? Is it just a shit producer? Does it come on strong late in flower? Or did I fuck up? lol
Roughly a month in.

I've run gg4 for almost 2yrs now and my first run was the worse with her, think I only ended up with like a zip but every run since has been 3+ zips. I've found she loves her food but yet at the same time she doesn't. You don't want to hammer the shit out of her cause then she just gets behind and doesn't yield well. You have to find the balance with her and once you find it shit starts to get real interesting. She should have vigor all the way through, one of the reasons why I like her. She likes higher N through out flower I've found too. Post up some picks of yea could and I'll see if anything pops out at me. Here's one at 29 days in. I wouldn't toss her and id give her another chance.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

She's a heavy hitter for me. I can push her hard. I start kinda low in flower and just keep going up every week. I have gone as Hi as 1850ppm with no tip burn. But I run dtw in rock wool with Cogo's two part.

I pushed her to hard my first run and she gave me tiny buds lol. And when I mean hard I mean balls to the wall and to much N lol.

But yea papa she's a heavy hitter for sure, easy to clone, nice vigor, got a nice smell and taste and the high is pretty damn good too. She likes her soil wetter then others too, I really think you need to give her another go and start feed like stone said. I feed like a 6-5-5 first couple weeks after the flip at a lower dose and then around week 3+ I drop back the N some and bring out the P and then mid to late flower I'll drop the N a lil more and add more P and bring K up a bit, then final weeks I'll drop them all down and finish out with like a 2-7-4. Hope this makes sense, I've been smoking all morning lol

miko

miko

I've run gg4 for almost 2yrs now and my first run was the worse with her, think I only ended up with like a zip but every run since has been 3+ zips. I've found she loves her food but yet at the same time she doesn't. You don't want to hammer the shit out of her cause then she just gets behind and doesn't yield well. You have to find the balance with her and once you find it shit starts to get real interesting. She should have vigor all the way through, one of the reasons why I like her. She likes higher N through out flower I've found too. Post up some picks of yea could and I'll see if anything pops out at me. Here's one at 29 days in. I wouldn't toss her and id give her another chance.
View attachment 601130

Man I need to find some cuts of this beauty. :)

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I decided to try a few cuts in just S.A.M. #4 dipped in some Clonex rooting gel first of course. It was really the only suitable medium I had outside of the cloner and I really didn't want to run it for just one plant if I didn't have to, the cleanup is a pain in the ass. I don't mind having to do it when I'm taking a bunch of cuts but, when it's just a few from one plant it seems like too much somehow. :banghead: So, got 4 cuts of the S. Dubb in cups under a single tube t5, gonna be rather unimpressed with myself if I can't get one decent clone out of them. :inpain:

The Chemdog D will be 10 weeks Tuesday so, I figured it was about time I was having a look at the trichs on that girl, took a little snip of leaf and had a look with the scope and saw lots of amber so, it's time to come down. :happy: Can't wait till I can try it out but, trimming always sucks. :dead: lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom