Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Good morning Pops.
I'm good, never going to give up the fight. But being real the ods are not in my favor. Renal Cell Carcinoma is not an easy one to beat. Planning for the worst (I need to know my wife will be taken care of) and fighting my ass off.
Never giveup your dreams... And keep fighting. Any improvement is great even if it just keep things from getting worse is a win.
Yeah, a saying I've pretty much lived by is "hope for the best, expect the worst", although I haven't done well in the planning ahead part that can be read into that, I've always had more of a "living in the moment" kind of approach to life and now it's finally really hitting me that that doesn't work so well when you can't be out there hustling to make things happen. Of course, on the planning ahead part, it doesn't help that I haven't been able to work for all of these years that I could've/should've been able to be saving, the kids have been grown up for some time now and I haven't been able to take advantage of not having to support them as well as us.
Oh well, what's the worst that can happen? It's actually not very good, is it? lol

incogneato

incogneato

Can I get a hallelujah and an Amen brothers and sista's............. ;) Couldn't resist after Cogs holy ghost post. Brought a smile to my face picturing it. :D All we can do is keep on keepin on and know that no matter what, everything is gonna be ok. Good vibes and prayers to you papa that you will rise from that chair some day....... Visualize it and believe it so....... peace
I could almost hear the organ and tamborine in the background!
Good morning Pops.
I'm good, never going to give up the fight. But being real the ods are not in my favor. Renal Cell Carcinoma is not an easy one to beat. Planning for the worst (I need to know my wife will be taken care of) and fighting my ass off.
Never giveup your dreams... And keep fighting. Any improvement is great even if it just keep things from getting worse is a win.
You got the right mindset to win bro.
I could see Moto becoming frowned apon for all his advertising about better organics:badboy: this place is a biusness.
Personally I liked the fella ;)
Meant to post this the other day
That's what got him in trouble, the advertising. He is a good ass dude. You know the game tho. Change the name, change the game lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Evening fellas,
@Papa Indica @gravekat303 @incogneato @jipp @Toaster79 and anyone else who expressed concern and reached out the last few days relating to our house being sold and having to find a home for all the ladies. Happy to share that they are all gone and have new homes. I am doubtful on the character and experience level of the only individual that had room for them, but I had to do something. Hopefully he will take cuts and preserve some of my genepool like he promised, we shall see I guess. He also promised some of the harvest since me and momma wont have our garden for a bit. Hope the dude turns out to be real.

Been busy as fokk. Today I finished the taping and painting in both grooms and they look better than the day we moved in 10 years ago. You cant tell that there had ever been a groom in either room.
On another note, it turns out one of my neighbors is a realtor and we are working on a pre-qual to actually buy the home. If all goes well we wont have to move. That would be a good thing if the price is right.:D

Hope you all have a gently baked evening........... Peace

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Evening fellas,
@Papa Indica @gravekat303 @incogneato @jipp @Toaster79 and anyone else who expressed concern and reached out the last few days relating to our house being sold and having to find a home for all the ladies. Happy to share that they are all gone and have new homes. I am doubtful on the character and experience level of the only individual that had room for them, but I had to do something. Hopefully he will take cuts and preserve some of my genepool like he promised, we shall see I guess. He also promised some of the harvest since me and momma wont have our garden for a bit. Hope the dude turns out to be real.

Been busy as fokk. Today I finished the taping and painting in both grooms and they look better than the day we moved in 10 years ago. You cant tell that there had ever been a groom in either room.
On another note, it turns out one of my neighbors is a realtor and we are working on a pre-qual to actually buy the home. If all goes well we wont have to move. That would be a good thing if the price is right.:D

Good to hear man i would take clones and keep em in the fridge pretty sure that @Wildfire.Co kept cuts in the fridge for a few months and rooted them i can be wrong tho

jipp

jipp

Evening fellas,

great news.

i hoping to get a 4x4 setup next month to veg in. have a fantastic night.

incogneato

incogneato

Evening fellas,

Hope he turns out to be legit. I'm with @gravekat303 , take some cuts to be safe. At least your favorite stuff.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Good to hear man i would take clones and keep em in the fridge pretty sure that @Wildfire.Co kept cuts in the fridge for a few months and rooted them i can be wrong tho
Lol I did before until one time I literally almost lost everything I have.;) Then I had to take cuts off plants half way through bloom. Was a nightmare.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Evening fellas,

I’m not gonna powder puff this, get out of the partnership as fast as you possibly can. It never ends pretty seen it a million times.
It’s real simple to hide a dome of clones from the realitors and there guest if need be.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Evening fellas,

Glad you got things taken care of and I wish you luck with buying the place but, I'd have to agree with Wildfire's estimation of things too.

I've heard other people talking about having real good luck with that shit too.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Growing regs is a fairly new thing for me, been on the fems since the beginning and it's much easier that way really, always had great luck with the fems.
I'm noticing that the males tend to show first, at least they have been for me, it kinda makes me think of some drunken frat-house, like, a bunch of fuckers that can't wait to hang their nuts out for all to see! lmao
Checking on things in the groom today and culled five males out of my 12 plants, of course the two Critical Strawberry are fems so...
Two Cherry Slime, two Goji OG, and one Mr. White culled. Still have two each of the latter but, only one Cherry Slime left so, I'd be seriously bummed if that one wasn't a girl.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Soooo, maybe someone can tell me, did I FIM this thing without even realizing/trying to do so? I've been told it stands for "fuck I missed" but, I've never looked into it at all. I topped this thing and it started growing two new tops as it should and then I noticed earlier that there's a third top coming out of the middle.
20171102 132002

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Took some pics yesterday, today I gave everything but the Critical Strawberry's a second topping and got a good start on lollipopping too.
Group shot.
20171104 122611

My 2 @thunderfudge Mr. White...
MrWhite2

Liking the look of the structure of this one, after this topping today I expect to see her turn into a nice bush!
MrWhite3

My one and only remaining Cherry Slime.
CherrySlime

Critical Strawberry girls...
CriticalStrawberry

Didn't bother getting a separate pic of the two Goji OG's for some reason but, I realized today that last time I topped this one it also got an accidental FIMing and the center top has three tops!
GojiOGFIM

Got it so breezy in there it's tough to get pics without some blurriness!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Took some pics yesterday, today I gave everything but the Critical Strawberry's a second topping and got a good start on lollipopping too.
Group shot.View attachment 755462

My 2 @thunderfudge Mr. White...View attachment 755463

Liking the look of the structure of this one, after this topping today I expect to see her turn into a nice bush!View attachment 755464

My one and only remaining Cherry Slime.View attachment 755465

Critical Strawberry girls...View attachment 755466

Didn't bother getting a separate pic of the two Goji OG's for some reason but, I realized today that last time I topped this one it also got an accidental FIMing and the center top has three tops!View attachment 755467

Got it so breezy in there it's tough to get pics without some blurriness!
that is pretty cool!

Top Bottom