Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

This was the last transplant of my UK Blues. Final count, 5 females out of 6 plants started, love that ratio!
20180217 144757

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I'm happy with how well and how quickly the Cannatonic cuts came back, the Headmaster Diesel cuts seemed strong when they got here and I figured they'd be ok but, the Canna cuts were both really limp in the top couple inches or so, (that's what she said), and were kinda giving me the impression they may be damping off. I came close to not putting them in the cloner for fear they'd ruin my HD cuts. Glad I did, in almost no time they bounced right back and stood up straight and firm. Great because I need a good CBD cut. Thanks again @stonestacker for getting these out to me, you're a good man, hopefully I can repay the favor somehow sometime.
Cannatonic Headmaster

Cannatonic on the left.

Gonna wait on pics of the rooted clones, they have a little bit of recovery to do but, they are in decent shape though, A Wookies and a CCP.

incogneato

incogneato

H
I'm happy with how well and how quickly the Cannatonic cuts came back, the Headmaster Diesel cuts seemed strong when they got here and I figured they'd be ok but, the Canna cuts were both really limp in the top couple inches or so, (that's what she said), and were kinda giving me the impression they may be damping off. I came close to not putting them in the cloner for fear they'd ruin my HD cuts. Glad I did, in almost no time they bounced right back and stood up straight and firm. Great because I need a good CBD cut. Thanks again @stonestacker for getting these out to me, you're a good man, hopefully I can repay the favor somehow sometime.
View attachment 779345
Cannatonic on the left.

Gonna wait on pics of the rooted clones, they have a little bit of recovery to do but, they are in decent shape though, A Wookies and a CCP.
Hell yea, glad you got em with no troubles pop! And uts good to see they're alive too!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

H

Hell yea, glad you got em with no troubles pop! And uts good to see they're alive too!
Thanks bro, me too! I am a bit worried about the rooted clones though. It's weird, they looked great when they got here, after a few hours they started looking like they were drying out around the edges of the leaves and today they were looking even worse. So far the cuts in the cloner are looking excellent so, I really don't understand it but, I'm glad they're looking good anyway.
As much as I'd love to check out the Wookies and Cherry Cream Pie and I hope they come around and do fine, in all honestly, I'm a little happier to get the two in the cloner. The Cannatonic should be a good CBD cut for me and the Headmaster Diesel sounds like something I'll really enjoy. Hope like hell they all do well and they probably will, just gonna go through a rough patch first I guess.

Holy shit, it just hit me dead in the face right now sitting here about to hit "Post Reply". I sprayed some stuff I have on those clones before I put them around other plants, that shit had to of caused it. The only explanation I have anyway. lol I'm gonna go right now and spray the hell outta them with some straight water. As opposed to gay water. :cry:

G gnome

G gnome

View attachment 779345
Cannatonic on the left.

So ur headmaster n ccp made it?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Im fuckin lost man...how did u kill the rooted cuts?
Either its bad luck or ur a dipshit haha
I was pondering why they started looking rough overnight, like the leaves were drying out, or burning up, and it hit me that I had sprayed them down with some stuff that's supposed to kill spider mites and shit and I never rinsed them off. I just went and sprayed the hell out of them with straight water just a minute ago. They should be ok, they'll just be ugly until they get some new growth going. My head is in such a fucking fog these days man, I'm tellin' ya.

Last edited:
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Lol I blame the rso. They will be fine just chill...
Did you up pot? did you drill holes for drainage in the shipper? they should be ready for multiple daily waterings with drainage.
Haven't up potted, no. Both of them already had the drain holes punched. I'm not used to that coco watering schedule, thanks for the reminder, I'll be sure to keep a closer eye on them. I may have to do a transplant soon so I have a better grasp on what they're doing, I'm used to my medium, ya know?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Yeah, probably a good idea for me, I'm having hard enough time doing that, let alone anything else! Seems like it's one calamity after another over here, starting to feel like the whole last year has just been a wash. lol Better times ahead though. I had some nice looking buds going in the last round but, shit yields.
Always looking to improve, I've got to find ways of getting around this brain fog shit, not sure how though, setting reminders might help with some things...maybe. I guess I need to simply take my time with every single thing I do and make sure I'm thinking it all the way through.

G gnome

G gnome

Yeah, probably a good idea for me, I'm having hard enough time doing that, let alone anything else! Seems like it's one calamity after another over here, starting to feel like the whole last year has just been a wash. lol Better times ahead though. I had some nice looking buds going in the last round but, shit yields.
Always looking to improve, I've got to find ways of getting around this brain fog shit, not sure how though, setting reminders might help with some things...maybe. I guess I need to simply take my time with every single thing I do and make sure I'm thinking it all the way through.
Tattoos werked for this guy...right in ur wheelhouse.....!!!!

Top Bottom