Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Couple pics of my Banana Pebble OG's. Gonna have to get some pics of the others too but, that's another story.
BananaPebbleOG 3
BananaPebbleOG 4

That first one can't decide if it wants to reach or claw. lmao

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I've been fortunate enough to have had a lot of those given to me. Very grateful to everyone who has sent me stuff.
That's one of the reasons I've kinda felt like doing some seed runs and not worrying too much about cloning just yet, so I could get a chance to run a few different things and sample some different stuff, but then it sucks ass if you miss something killer too.
It's a tough spot for me, if I clone everything and then realize I don't care about most of it or any of it then I've wasted all that veg time and by the time I get stuff up to where it needs to be to get caught back up I'm way behind. I don't have the space to start a round of beans and take/keep clones.
Kinda why I'd almost rather do seed runs and then do a re-veg if something is looking to be worth saving.

:banghead::inpain::banghead::inpain::banghead::inpain: :facepalm:

G gnome

G gnome

I've been fortunate enough to have had a lot of those given to me. Very grateful to everyone who has sent me stuff.
That's one of the reasons I've kinda felt like doing some seed runs and not worrying too much about cloning just yet, so I could get a chance to run a few different things and sample some different stuff, but then it sucks ass if you miss something killer too.
It's a tough spot for me, if I clone everything and then realize I don't care about most of it or any of it then I've wasted all that veg time and by the time I get stuff up to where it needs to be to get caught back up I'm way behind. I don't have the space to start a round of beans and take/keep clones.
Kinda why I'd almost rather do seed runs and then do a re-veg if something is looking to be worth saving.

:banghead::inpain::banghead::inpain::banghead::inpain: :facepalm:
Thats exactly why i like the suspended animation thing...i took clones off of all that fudge stuff 7wks ago 19 phenos r only taking up 80watts, less rhan 3ftsq and theyre less than 6"tall

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Thats exactly why i like the suspended animation thing...i took clones off of all that fudge stuff 7wks ago 19 phenos r only taking up 80watts, less rhan 3ftsq and theyre less than 6"tall
Yeah, that sounds awesome and I wish I could do that myself but, given the situation, I don't even have a spot to do that with, which really sucks. It would be great to be able to take cuts, get them rooted out and put them in that state until I know whether or not I want them and keep everything else moving along as usual meantime.

You're just putting them under standard shop light type fluorescent bulbs for that right? 8's, 12's?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Oh yeah, looks like I got some more beans coming my way from stax for the POTM. They do seed pack prizes now for placing and I tied for 1st in the People's Choice and got 3rd in the Pro's Choice for January. To be honest I didn't even think the pic was that great, I entered it late one night and then I kept going back and looking at it and wondering what the hell I was thinking using that pic!
Guess it worked, lol.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

You have some nice gems in there bro. Hell of a stash!
Thanks bro, I have a few things I think should be really good. Wish I could pop more at a time. I've also planned to get back to the auction and let a few of these go to bring in some much needed cash, I've been holding off until I absolutely have to do it but, that time is probably gonna be here sooner than I'd like.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Got a nice tea started brewing today for the garden, been giving them 48 hours every time now. Once I got my new bubbler in place and got the air lines clipped in it sat flat perfectly and right in the middle of the bucket. It's like it was made for it!
20180227 123453

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Bean collection, repackaged almost everything so I could get them all in this thing.
View attachment 781174 View attachment 781175
About 100 packs in there, although not all are full packs.
That funky looking thing in the upper left corner has a nice pile of Cherry Slime beans in it courtesy of @Og Gong , gonna try popping some more of these soon, got a lit discouraged after getting no females outta the last ones I started. It'll go better next time I'm sure.

incogneato

incogneato

Got a nice tea started brewing today for the garden, been giving them 48 hours every time now. Once I got my new bubbler in place and got the air lines clipped in it sat flat perfectly and right in the middle of the bucket. It's like it was made for it!
View attachment 781455
Gonna need one of those custom bubblers. Might be the next big thing
Thanks bro, I have a few things I think should be really good. Wish I could pop more at a time. I've also planned to get back to the auction and let a few of these go to bring in some much needed cash, I've been holding off until I absolutely have to do it but, that time is probably gonna be here sooner than I'd like.
Im on a timeout. Mama aint playin this time lmao. She saw three diff bean orders come in last week and shut me down haha. I used to beat her to the mailbox but this new shift changed that up. Gonna have to get my neighbor to intercept :shockedninja:

2toughtony

2toughtony

Gonna need one of those custom bubblers. Might be the next big thing

Im on a timeout. Mama aint playin this time lmao. She saw three diff bean orders come in last week and shut me down haha. I used to beat her to the mailbox but this new shift changed that up. Gonna have to get my neighbor to intercept :shockedninja:
You need to man up tell her uncle tony said it was ok to buy beans

2toughtony

2toughtony

Thats the only thing that kept me out of trouble last week haha she sed no more beans the 2 prior weeks and between both weeks i had about 5 packs show up. One was free but you know she didnt buy that. Also said i hope Uncle Tony likes ya because if another pack shows up im staying with him
Uncle tony dont mind if the seeds stay but you are solo. Uncle tony dont play that fruit shit gnomesayin?

Top Bottom