Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Got a nice tea started brewing today for the garden, been giving them 48 hours every time now. Once I got my new bubbler in place and got the air lines clipped in it sat flat perfectly and right in the middle of the bucket. It's like it was made for it!
View attachment 781455
The boy is a bit like me with shit like this, got the ingenuity and also the self-deprecation, lol. He was all nerved up about having that one one going at a slight angle, you can tell the nipple on the left isn't quite straight, obviously if he was making something like this for a customer he wouldn't have let it go like that but, I could care less, it does the job and does it well!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Gotta post 2 or 3 things, where to start...? Ok, here...
20180228 142057

Made my first tea with the new stainless bubbler boy do I love it! I works great and so far nothing sticks to it at all! Got some people wanting to buy one and got the son working out what he could sell them for so, if anyone's interested...

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

IMG 20180302 195123 450

Another shot of the little ones, 6 Freaking Alien Berries (regs) by Mr. M Genetics on the right, 3 Sour Fire Lost (fems) by OSG Collective next to them, and 2 Gooey (fems) on the left. Day after tea, (today), they seemed to like it as always!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

JAWS is a good man, he always takes good care of you if there's any problems at all. Last time I had an issue it was getting only 10 beans in a couple packs that were supposed to be 12. He sent me a free pack of 12 of thew same one's and a full pack of those BPOG fems, along with a tee-shirt and some slaps.
Both of the BPOG's hermed on me and I had to chop them before it became a problem so, he sent me another tee-shirt, (different color), his last pack of BPOG F1's, which are supposed to be stable, along with a full pack of Super Skunk F3's. Fingers crossed for fire!!!
20180302 123912

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Manifest Glass Works ftw! I've had a lot of higher end glass pieces and their stuff is my favorite and this one is my favorite out of those. I ended up getting rid of everything else but, couldn't part with this one, getting ready to pack her up.
20180303 155217

Love their third eye lion logo made with 24k gold leaf too. Bought all my better glass pieces I've owned from Aqua Lab Technologies, if you're in the market that's who I'd recommend.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

@stonestacker Thought I'd give you an update on the cuts on here, 2 birds, 1 stone. Haha
I'm starting to see some root growth on the 3 Headmaster Diesel I had in the cloner and it's beginning on the 2 Cannatonic too. Yesterday I put 2 of the HD in soil, they had what I considered enough to do it, (obviously, lol), but, the smaller one took to it immediately and the larger one withered fairly quickly. Not real sure why but, as long as I end up with at least one I'm all set and like I said, that one is doing well.
This one was immediately after going in soil.
20180305 142754 1

This is the next day, (today), and the larger one is totally withered, it was last night when I looked in on them actually. That smaller one is looking better than it did in the cloner!
20180306 123840

Not sure what's up other than maybe it just wasn't ready, there's is a touch of EWC, lime, and some real small grow stones mixed in with that Pro-Mix Professional. I haven't tossed it yet or anything, I'll wait until it's obviously not gonna come around. Some people may have given up on the Wookies and CCP already but, now I'm seeing new growth coming out on both so, I know I'm good with those. Of course, they may not have burnt them up to begin with! lol At least I saved them.
The roots are coming a little slower with the Cannatonic just like you said but, I do see some coming though.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I think I'm still suffering the effects of the cheap LED in my veg, nothing seems to want to give me a decent pre-flower stretch after being grown under that thing, maybe I could've set the spectrum's better, I don't know. Anyway, I'm expecting to see an improvement going back to MH in veg. Here's to hoping...
20180309 130842

Latest posts

Top Bottom