Paying respects to the natives

• Thread starter Bubblehaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Regarding the mindset, let's just say.

I don't know any chick gardeners. They smoke it, but they just don't grow it.

O.K., cannagirl may grow but that is the only one...and her man probably does most of the work anyway:muscle

Last time I check...I was not a hermie. And that's why you're a Redneck. lol

My best "girl" friend always grows with me and I think we do a pretty stellar job. Our patients loves our dank, True..I'm sure mostly males are growers since there is a lot of extensive labor involved but we did set all our lights, fans and equipment up. Never thought I would be pulling out carpet and installing doors..but I did.

Colorado is the shit! Why would anyone want to move to California with their traffic jams, earthquakes , plastic boobies and butts, and overpopulated cities full of smog and expensive rent? I'll just stop there. Sorry...we got clean air, water, beautiful mountains and rated the healthiest state in the U.S. I've lived all around the world and find Colorado people to be the friendliest and most down to earth. I'm not a native..just been here for over 20 years.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You guys apparently haven't seen enough of California. You forgot COMPLETELY about all our happy cows. Happy cows make fancy cheese. Goats, too.

R

RMCG

I love CA and would happily live there, IF it wasn't for all those PEOPLE!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Did you know that in California is one of the TOP FOUR least populated counties in the contiguous U.S.? Alpine County, right next to my county of Amador. My county is populated by a whopping 40,000, the whole place. Then there are the desert regions.

Fortunately the majority of the population in this state is concentrated in three major regions--San Diego, LA basin, and SF Bay area.

That said, y'all just stay out there in CO to live, you can come out here for a visit, like when you wanna see a REALLY high mountain. <insert evil grin here>

R

RMCG

It's more the nutjobs and the way they vote that would affect my way of life.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Aw... shit. You've got me there. <hangs head in shame>

R

Rabbi

Sorry...we got clean air, water, beautiful mountains and rated the healthiest state in the U.S.

I guess you dont understand the weather it move west to east. If we fart out in cali CO is breathing it in in a day or two. We have the cleanest air comming in from the Pacific then we fill it with crap and toxins from our maufacturing and send it on to you guys.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Rabbi, I think it gets filtered in Utah and Nevada before it hits us. We don't want your fart germs!! LOL

R

Rabbi

LOL...I think they (NV, UT)just load it with more crap all that cooper and silver mining and smelting aint good for your air

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

The air is rare on top of a 14er. I have smoked on the summit of 32 of the 52 in the state. Talk about low tolerance- a little will do ya at 14,000 feet. I believe more of the waywestern pollution actually falls on our food crops in Nebraska and Kansas, and if I'm wrong, don't tell me- ignorance is bliss! Haha. Headed to the farm; back with pics in a few hours.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

We cut cali off for the east coast connection and they're not happy about it :muscle

click80

click80

Props to the Colorado Lady Growers

I know some hard working farm girls who grow some DANK in CO. It's HOT seeing a little lady driving a dually pickup with hay in the back and a few pounds in the cab.

I've gotta go check out how her outdoor did this year. She made a bed out of a years worth of llama and goat poop. I gave her a 14" hashplant and afghani at the beginning of the season and I'm pretty sure she killed it (in a good way). something about a 6ft bush, stalk like a soda can. this gal works hard, there's something really hot about a girl covered in dirt.

I know 3 girls who grow but the other 95% are all guys. My best guy friend knits hats and sweaters so there's another exception to the rule for ya.

My dad is up in age, still ornery though, so I fly home once a month to keep him chill *you can guess how*..lol...anyway, the only people i have found that i trust to look after my stuff is two local girls up here around Wolf Creek Pass...now im not stereotyping but the few guys i know that could have done it are busy with there own things or just would not baby my babies like i do...the girls are just naturals, and are also cool with some of my touchy feely stuff, i play music (the vibrations help cellulose formation and its kinda cool to set up song lists for the week) and i just think plants dig good energy....anyway i respect the hell out of the natural predeliction to growing that women have...and let me tell you these two ladies got some trees up around 10,000ft...and they ain't Ponderosa Pines, they just look like it...

click80

click80

Ummm....I thought everyone knew the air in Colorado is pumped in by a CanFan from Heaven....lol......:bow

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Ummm....I thought everyone knew the air in Colorado is pumped in by a CanFan from Heaven....lol......:bow

ha ha..that's awesome!

I'm not dissing Cali, love the beach and all. It's a great place to visit but the traffic does suck and it is way expensive. You guys get pollution all the way from China..ick. and all the people...double ick.

Anyways..I just love Colorado and the people here are awesome, not stuck up and pretentious. *ahem. Our dank is top notch and the growers here have perfected their gardening skills to the utmost expertise of marijuana botany. Much love to all my Colorado peeps!:friday:

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Anyways..I just love Colorado and the people here are awesome, not stuck up and pretentious. QUOTE]

I take it you are not from Summit County? When I lived up there a buddy of mine was making these bumper stickers that read "Fat Ugly and Mean, Move to Summit County and Become a Queen!!!"

The girls are not nice at all and there Fat and Mean. Up in the Mountains that is.

R

RMCG

"Fat Ugly and Mean, Move to Summit County and Become a Queen!!!"

Hahaha I was always told of your mountain girlfriends "You don't break up, you just lose your turn..."

Truth to the 3:1 ratio in Denver. More like 10:1 in the mountains!

Top Bottom