Payne Farms 2016 Greenhouse Grow

• Thread starter papapayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
papapayne

papapayne

Thanks for the helpful response papapayne. The farmtek house on on my list too. Once we make a decision, maybe I'll start a thread on bringing it on line. BTW, since this is a grow thread, your plants look (very) happy. Gonna be a good harvest! cheers,

Yea they are great. I got my plastic thru them, was quick and they gave me a much larger cut then I ordered, which ended up making the job easier to pull of.

papapayne

papapayne

Row of bangi haze
20160628 100552

Dropped in another plant in the greenhouse. This is a gorilla spirit by bigworm. Love the smoke so had to try her out. There was some possibly extra space, or I could end up over filling lol.

IMG 20160628 105806
20160628 100416

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Aha!you been talkin with scrapmapple?love hazeman gear.one of the most under rated breeders out there.great genetics at great prices.trinity blowfish will b good.
greenhouses are awesome as are your plants.
how did u get on with the nepali x goji?i found em quiete impressive.one cut inparticular.

papapayne

papapayne

I will try to remember to post some pics of her @Mr Bee she's roughly 5 or 6 weeks Into flower. She's good, but so far not amazing. If I didn't have access to so much genrtics, I probably would run her a few more tjmes. She's a producer it looks like, very light cherry lipstick smell. Very sensitive to pm thouhh which I don't like.

And yea scrapmapple and I talk and know each other in real life, so he definitely gave 5he advice on the huge list of hazemans gear. I know a lot of people talk shit on hazeman due to him sharing offspring of their coveted cuts...which frankly...I don't like that attitude so couldn't care less about the bad press. I don't want to see cannabis treated like Monsanto where people think they own genetics and hoard it and such.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I will try to remember to post some pics of her @Mr Bee she's roughly 5 or 6 weeks Into flower. She's good, but so far not amazing. If I didn't have access to so much genrtics, I probably would run her a few more tjmes. She's a producer it looks like, very light cherry lipstick smell. Very sensitive to pm thouhh which I don't like.

And yea scrapmapple and I talk and know each other in real life, so he definitely gave 5he advice on the huge list of hazemans gear. I know a lot of people talk shit on hazeman due to him sharing offspring of their coveted cuts...which frankly...I don't like that attitude so couldn't care less about the bad press. I don't want to see cannabis treated like Monsanto where people think they own genetics and hoard it and such.
Tell scrapmapple Happy b says hello.
im the same about hoarding.i get it but dont really agree.im of the opinion the more good weed there is available in the world the better and i go out my way to share everything i find thats what i class a bit special.
outdoor and greenhouse plants are looking great!id sit in that tent all day and night.id stretch a cable out and take out a portable tv and comfy chair just so i could sit around the plants.
do u do the big camp out in the last few weeks of bloom?you know with a gun or a bat or some shit?is that something u have to do?i know many do.

papapayne

papapayne

Wet dreams x sour cherry bred by me
20160711 134358
20160711 134351

Blue city diesel
20160711 134348

Purple northern lights #5 x old mama afghani pheno #6

20160711 134339

Critical skunk Mr nice seeds
20160711 134321

20160711 134321

Blackberry Jabba x prime moonshine
20160711 134250

Super qrazy
20160711 134237

Blackberry Jabba x prime moonshine #2

20160711 134240

20160711 134322
papapayne

papapayne

Tell scrapmapple Happy b says hello.
im the same about hoarding.i get it but dont really agree.im of the opinion the more good weed there is available in the world the better and i go out my way to share everything i find thats what i class a bit special.
outdoor and greenhouse plants are looking great!id sit in that tent all day and night.id stretch a cable out and take out a portable tv and comfy chair just so i could sit around the plants.
do u do the big camp out in the last few weeks of bloom?you know with a gun or a bat or some shit?is that something u have to do?i know many do.

I will!

And yea, I keep tunes going and chairs back in the greenhouse, and in the shade under the trees next to it. Best place to be in my opinion.

And yea, I camp out last month and sleep In the greenhouse. I also have some field tricks going to alert me if and where people are crossing my property. My neighbor across the street is a Vietnam vet, and is literally always watching g out his windows with in arms length of his rifles. Great guy, and watches all the property for me as well. Cameras and alarms, and vigilence. Sad truth is I worry about jackers way more then cops.

papapayne

papapayne

My male bangi haze. He's impressing me for sure, and can't wait to get him into flower. He reeks like lemon pie, and is very robust. Right in the ground, native soil and no training.

20160711 134002

papapayne

papapayne

Me and the Grand master kushes.

Everything got fed some bat guano steeped in ro water for 36 hpurs. I am also sick of constantly making 50 gallon batches of tea and only covering a fraction the gsrden, so upgraded my system to a 270 gallon IBC tote setup.

IMG 20160712 202657
IMG 20160712 202730
20160712 200035

Blaze

Blaze

I've usually just followed the recipies in Elaine Ingham's Compost Tea Brewing Manual, with a few tweaks here and there. We did start using something called Bioxmax Dual Action instead of molasses as it produced better results.

You can download a copy here:

www.nofanj.org/LiteratureRetrieve.aspx?ID=104151

stonestacker

stonestacker

Me and the Grand master kushes.

Everything got fed some bat guano steeped in ro water for 36 hpurs. I am also sick of constantly making 50 gallon batches of tea and only covering a fraction the gsrden, so upgraded my system to a 270 gallon IBC tote setup.

View attachment 615877 View attachment 615878 View attachment 615879

Papa you whant to watch out putting blocks on their sides like that. They are a lot stronger with the holes up. And the u shaped bond beam acephaly. I would turn them befor you fill that ibc tote.
Try a small piece of 3/4" plywood or 2x8 under each for a base.

Good luck.

Top Bottom