• Thread starter pcfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pcfarmer

looking good, looking really good mate keep it up

Thanks mate,,,
I´v actually also added some negative ion´s,
al kind of plants give off a lot of (+) ions so i desided to se what happends when i balance it with some (-)

Bless

P

pcfarmer

I´m having some upload failurs so be back with pics soon

blessings

P

pcfarmer

Well.
"Upload of file failed"

don´t no whats wrong.
2.3 mb jpeg dont now why it wont work...

peace

T

TheGreenHand

Very nice bro. Never seen one of those pc box' used before. I've seen em' advertised though. What kinda light are you using?

jagle

jagle

is it a bog standard pc box, or a pc case for growing things in?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It has to be less than 2 mb to upload. Take your camera off it's highest resolution or you have to resize the pic. Sometimes just cropping them a bit can get you under the limit. If you are 2.3 than crop the edges around the plant.

The plants and grow looks nice. Real nice.

C

c4NN4daze

I have some pics in my gallery that has shown a Power Kush plant of mine that's been LST'd. Low Stress Training offers more of a canopy and over-all, more main colas. I think i might keep this PK for a mother though. She stinks, beefy, very strong and easy with nutes. I have her in a 3 gal. pot with General Hydroponics Just Right.

P

pcfarmer

I think it´s strange that the buds dont start to pop.
They have there "white hair" and all but i think that it should have been some buds by now.
Is it just me or is it a little bit slow?

Bless

420Gator

420Gator

ive never grown an auto flower strain but the white hairs are the buds starting to form. grow is lookin nice.

C

c4NN4daze

All in time my friend. Patience is something that will be learned. Go with it, not against it. Lookin good otherwise. CD

mikeb437

mikeb437

looks like you only have a light in a p.c box. do you have any fans connected for exhaust and how is the odor in your room? going to make a small growbox and looking for idea's,,,

P

pcfarmer

looks like you only have a light in a p.c box. do you have any fans connected for exhaust and how is the odor in your room? going to make a small growbox and looking for idea's,,,

Yes 2 fat ass fans =) here´s a pic of the fan setup and the little exhaust.
The odor is no problems my hindu kush don´t smell so mutch ( atleast not yet) :)
but otherwise i use nag champa as odor control, when using a pc box you dont have "to mutch plants" so the odor is minimal, as long as you don´t grow a REALLY smelly bitch like AK47 or something like that..

Blessings my friend

PICT2030
P

pcfarmer

hey again,
I think theres a problem,
my seeds are still not budding, i can se that they are females but there is not more then it would be after about 3 weeks of flower and these are about 7-8 weeks.
Iv heard that these seeds can be unstabil.
Is it time to chop and throw them away and start over or what?

peace

Top Bottom