PCgrowing Auto hindukush

• Thread starter pcfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeadGrow

HeadGrow

hey again,
I think theres a problem,
my seeds are still not budding, i can se that they are females but there is not more then it would be after about 3 weeks of flower and these are about 7-8 weeks.
Iv heard that these seeds can be unstabil.
Is it time to chop and throw them away and start over or what?

peace

It's a really stupid question but you do have the light on 12/12 right?

I've never grown a ruderalis cross before so i'm not sure how they flower out but by reading about them it seems the plant should be flowering almost from week 1. It's actually hard to take clones from those type plants because they don't ever STOP flowering. haha I've also never flowered under a single CFL so that could be slowing things down.

P

pcfarmer

well i hade my lights on 20/4 after breeders recommendation,
but as it turns out they are not autoflowerings, and to big to start flower in my pc
so i made hasch frome them and started up a new grow,,,

pineapple express witch m lst´ng...

bless

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Hey, ya'll!
pcfarmer - I just loved ur PC-project, man. Love the Hindu, too. You've done a great job, m8. What nutes did you use, my friend? How's the smell?
Peace and Love from Bulgaria. :)

P

pcfarmer

hello again peps,,,
now i´m back again,,,
working on 2 new projects

#1 Pineapple express in my pcbox,,doing a kind of lst
#2 DR40 tent (hps style), Kannabia special, Critical mass and kandy kush ( not yet startet)

Be back with pics soon...

blessings

P

pcfarmer

Hey, ya'll!
pcfarmer - I just loved ur PC-project, man. Love the Hindu, too. You've done a great job, m8. What nutes did you use, my friend? How's the smell?
Peace and Love from Bulgaria. :)

Thanks my friend,,, i love a good hindu myself. well i hade a regular "flowernut" from any grosserystore :)
Do you work on any projects?

blessing

lazarus718

lazarus718

It's a really stupid question but you do have the light on 12/12 right?

I've never grown a ruderalis cross before so i'm not sure how they flower out but by reading about them it seems the plant should be flowering almost from week 1. It's actually hard to take clones from those type plants because they don't ever STOP flowering. haha I've also never flowered under a single CFL so that could be slowing things down.

You don't 12/12 autos, you want some darkness but I believe the recommendation is 16/8 or 18/6. The light intensity shouldn't slow down flowering but it will decrease yield. PC, you probably are just seeing all that you are going to get out of that strain given the genetics and the conditions.

P

pcfarmer

well it turns out the wasent auto´s atleast not stabil.
Trying one now with 12/12 and now it´s like it should be :)

P

pcfarmer

I´m also thinking of makeing a sick lst kind of thing with some bad ass thypoon´s when the outdoor season is here :)

Thypoon´s are about 2-2.5 m tall

W

wiklund

Good morning Pc Farmer!

How hare things working out for you. Sorry about the auto hindu.
Better luck with the Pinapple, it looks good so far.

Peace and love

P

pcfarmer

Good morning Pc Farmer!

How hare things working out for you. Sorry about the auto hindu.
Better luck with the Pinapple, it looks good so far.

Peace and love

It´s all good my brother :)
Pineapple is doin fine and soon some other ladys gonna pop up :)

bless you

P

pcfarmer

Well here you all have some new pics on my lst project.

http://img593.invalid.com/img593/3496/pict2204.jpg
http://img408.invalid.com/img408/7384/pict2207.jpg
http://img830.invalid.com/img830/6348/pict2209.jpg

bless

Quagmire

Quagmire

I run my Auto's at 18/6 start to finish... some grow theirs under 20/4 but I try to keep my power bill down and I just think this particular strain does well with 6hrs of dark.. probably because they are not true auto's meaning, full on auto and not mixed with a photo period, so more of a hybrid.. AK47 x Sour60. They finish at about 26" in height and pull about 1.5 oz each... I call her BubbleguN.
I now have about 20 Autos and have one called Rogan after Joe Rogan.. it is Triangle x some other goodies, but this Triangle has The White in it, very jazzed.. chees.
IMG 0002

Top Bottom