Fear Not!
Supporter
Im subbed too.

Kill it PDX!

Im still struggling with mine
(rookie mistakes) :(

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Keep us updated! can't wait to see how all this turns out!

Thanks for stopping by. I'll definitely keep posting updates, but probably once a week til things start to pick up. Kinda exciting (to me) when they 1st germ and poke thru the soil, but after that, it gets kinda boring til they're a lil bit bigger.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Im subbed too.

Kill it PDX!

Im still struggling with mine
(rookie mistakes) :(

Thanks for checking out my thread bro! Been a minute since your last update. How they doin'? Did they ever come out of their slump? How is that last 1 doing? (the late germer)

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Thanks homie! Cheers to you too!:friday:
Dreaming of that PURPLENESS

Cant wait!

S

StonerScience

Unleash the Purple! I can't wait till these are restocked, gonna breed them with some of Heaths Black rose!

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Unleash the Purple! I can't wait till these are restocked, gonna breed them with some of Heaths Black rose!

Damn SS, that'd be some purple nurples! Ive never smoked BR, but have heard about it/seen pics. Hows it smell? Taste? Do you got any pics of it? Sounds like it would be an awesome, purpley cross! Thanks for stoppin' by. Fellow Oregonians are always welcome here. :animbong: -PDX

S

StonerScience

Damn SS, that'd be some purple nurples! Ive never smoked BR, but have heard about it/seen pics. Hows it smell? Taste? Do you got any pics of it? Sounds like it would be an awesome, purpley cross! Thanks for stoppin' by. Fellow Oregonians are always welcome here. :animbong: -PDX

This will be the first time growing the BR, so i can't comment on taste, smell or quality. but i did pop the beans 2 weeks ago, and they will be in the soil in the next couple of days.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Update-
My babies started to yellow and the leaves stated to twist a lil. Seemed like almost overnight. Unfortunately I had also been hella busy. I decided to give them a very lite feeding. (1 drop FF grow big, 2 drops FF big bloom and a few drops of Roots Excelerator) After the 1st day, although it didnt seem to hurt them the leaves seemed to still be yellowing/twisting and starting to get lil lite spots. I did a lil research on the symptoms and BAM! TOO MUCH LIGHT! DUH! Luckily when I fed them I also left the light a lil higher and they already look healthier, perkier and greener. :fixed: Im glad. Its been a minute since popping seeds and I'd been waiting a minute for the last drop to get these beotches! If I would have killed em, I'd a felt hella stupid.:whew Now they're back on track!

Purpleberry bx #1
PB_bx_LB_d_001.JPG

PB_bx_LB_d_002.JPG

Purpleberry bx #2
PB_bx_LB_d_003.JPG

PB_bx_LB_d_004.JPG

Purpleberry bx #3
PB_bx_LB_d_005.JPG

PB_bx_LB_d_006.JPG

Purpleberry bx #4
PB_bx_LB_d_007.JPG

PB_bx_LB_d_008.JPG

Purpleberry bx #5
PB_bx_LB_d_009.JPG

PB_bx_LB_d_010.JPG

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Purpleberry bx #6
PB_bx_LB_d_011.JPG

PB_bx_LB_d_012.JPG

Purpleberry bx #7
PB_bx_LB_d_013.JPG

PB_bx_LB_d_014.JPG

Purpleberry bx #8
PB_bx_LB_d_015.JPG

PB_bx_LB_d_016.JPG

Purpleberry bx #9
PB_bx_LB_d_017.JPG

PB_bx_LB_d_018.JPG

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Feel free to ask questions, comment or critisize. Thanks for looking -PDX

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yours are looking a lot better than mine PDX.

Too Much Light?? Really? Too many hours? or too close to the light?

Im useing CFL's 24hrs and really close to the seedlings....May need to move a couple

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Im 24 hrs also. The light was just too intense. I had a 2 bulb 2ft T5 in my cloning/seedling area, but switched it for a 4 ft 4 bulb, (to cover more area) and left it at the same height. :doh The light has been raised and they already seem happier.
Been a minute since I've cracked seeds, but they're recovering just fine.:winking0067:

Ken post your most recent pic, if you got 1. (post it here if you want) I'd like to check em out.

J

JustPothead

Getting Ready to Flower these myself.

I am just about to throw some of these into flower under a new SolarStorm LED. I am dying to see how well they finish...

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

I'm stalking this thread.

Well homie, take a seat on the couch and crack a :beer
this mofos just gettin' started! Welcome anytime bro!

(:wait Seriously tho, PLEASE, nobody add a link to blackeyed peas because of my comment above:shake. Such actions would kill this thread instantly!...Ive seen it happen before:nod :D)

S

StonerScience

I haven't seen any reports about the PB Males, do you know if the male flowers Purple up as well? seems like they would...guess we'll find out in a couple of months.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I haven't seen any reports about the PB Males, do you know if the male flowers Purple up as well? seems like they would...guess we'll find out in a couple of months.

Hey, the male PUrple Berry BX plants, do show purple signs, sometimes it takes a few weeks into them dropping pollen for teh males ot purple up...Just depends, BUt for sure, You will have a good idea a few weeks into 12/12 if the male you have is purple or not...

Top Bottom