PDX's PurpleBerry BX Grow

• Thread starter PDX420Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Now ya have to share pics of your PB. I'm stalking all you PB growers.

:D :dance

Nice PDX! I have a PB growing out right now, it was a stunted runt but I let it grow out and it's about as tall as yours but already has some branching from about an inch up the stem. I'm doing a little LST and she's responding well, it looks similar to your #9. It's got some purpling along the stem at a couple of nodes. Pics to come soon in my micro grow diary but if you don't mind PDX i'll post one in here too. Thanks to CV and all you crazy ass farmers putting out real deal quality beans!! Loving it!!
:passingjoint:

Sweet! Post that sheet! Always down to see other Purpleberrys! :nod;)
Thanks for stopping by bro. Take care - PDX

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

this is gonna rock, if i dont over fertilize

View attachment 196032

^^^^^Nice! Come back and post another or so, in a few weeks :)
Thanks for stopping by bro.

ANYBODY WHO'D LIKE TO SHARE A FEW PICS OF THEIR CV GEAR, CAN DO SO HERE W/O FEELING LIKE THEY'RE THREADJACKING! NO PROBLEM! Y'ALL HAVE MY PERMISSION. :winking0067: -PDX

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
this is gonna rock, if i dont over fertilize

View attachment 196032

Promising looking JBJ pheno right there man... I looked at the pic and could see that it wasnt Purple Berry, then I saw JBJ at the top... JBJ is an easy plant to identify.... Really a pretty plant.... Just feed low and you wont have any issues..... JBJ is Easy to grow really...

Purple Berry is too, but likes a little more nitrogen than most strains..Especially through the first few weeks in flower... If you she doesnt get enough nitrogen through early flower Purple Berry will start yellowing too early before she finishes....

Looks good man... I Love JBJ, Cant wait to see what you have in that plant.. Hope she is The Purple Mom pheno....You will know soon... Either way, Its going to be some great smoke man... For Sure...I think you are going to Love it bro..

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Nice PDX..... I think you Purple Berry's will really start picking up now that you gave them new soil and more room...and dont worry too much about them not being a dark green color....Purple Berry leaves are usually a lighter green color as opposed to the really dark green like afghanis, kush...etc...

Just know, Purple Berry does like a little bit more nitrogen through veg and flower than most strains do..She loves nitrogen man..other than that, she is pretty easy going...

Thanks alot man for doing such a detailed grow..Let Tre know I said whats up....And as soon as this batch of beans is fisnished, Ill hook you dudes up with something nice/rare for Sub Rosa to rock... Ill be hooking you guys up with something nice off that list I posted....

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Looking Good PDX!

And Mogrow your JBJ looks great!

Mine PBBX are just staying alive...But Im not giving up hope

PBBX2 19
PBBX1 2 19
PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Nice PDX..... I think you Purple Berry's will really start picking up now that you gave them new soil and more room...and dont worry too much about them not being a dark green color....Purple Berry leaves are usually a lighter green color as opposed to the really dark green like afghanis, kush...etc...

--Yeah they're a lot happier now. The pics were taken right after transplant, and since then they've got a very lush green to em.-- :winking0067:

Just know, Purple Berry does like a little bit more nitrogen through veg and flower than most strains do..She loves nitrogen man..other than that, she is pretty easy going...

--Sweet! Thanks bro! I appreciate any tips you can think of. Definitely helps!--

Thanks alot man for doing such a detailed grow..Let Tre know I said whats up....And as soon as this batch of beans is fisnished, Ill hook you dudes up with something nice/rare for Sub Rosa to rock... Ill be hooking you guys up with something nice off that list I posted....

:confused0059: Whaaaaat!! No prob bro! Thank you for makin the beans for everyone/me to be able to grow em! :bow
Damn homie, I'd be honored to give any of your gear a run. (Im sure Tre would be too) That list is crackin! Now ya got me all excited and chit!
:dance:banana::rastadancing::boogie::party0044:rock:cool0010::clapping:clapping

Thanks again CV. Take care brotha. -PDX

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Looking Good PDX!

And Mogrow your JBJ looks great!

Mine PBBX are just staying alive...But Im not giving up hope

Definitely dont give up hope on her! I honestly think she'll do fine with a lil love and patience. :) Take care Ken :hi: Post a few pics as she progresses.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Update-

They're liking their new kicks. Have a small thrip problem. :( I find 1 here and there but its not too bad. Fortunately I just got Cap's bennies earlier, and I plan to use em in the next few days. We'll see how they do:banana1sv6:

Purpleberry Bx #1
PB_1_month_001.JPG

PB_1_month_002.JPG

PB_1_month_003.JPG

Purpleberry Bx #2
PB_1_month_004.JPG

PB_1_month_005.JPG

PB_1_month_006.JPG

Purpleberry Bx #3
PB_1_month_007.JPG

PB_1_month_008.JPG

PB_1_month_009.JPG

Purpleberry Bx #4
PB_1_month_010.JPG

PB_1_month_011.JPG

PB_1_month_012.JPG

Purpleberry Bx #5
PB_1_month_013.JPG

PB_1_month_014.JPG

PB_1_month_015.JPG

Purpleberry Bx #6 (has a lil thrip damage but is gonna be just fine)
PB_1_month_016.JPG

PB_1_month_017.JPG

PB_1_month_018.JPG

Purpleberry Bx #7
PB_1_month_019.JPG

PB_1_month_020.JPG

PB_1_month_021.JPG

Purpleberry Bx #8
PB_1_month_022.JPG

PB_1_month_023.JPG

PB_1_month_024.JPG

Purpleberry Bx #9
PB_1_month_025.JPG

PB_1_month_026.JPG

PB_1_month_027.JPG

Thanks for looking! -PDX

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
thanks for showing em

Are you gonna top em?

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Hey man.cv wasn't lying when he said these are N whores.botanicare cal mag fixed mine,but they need it with every watering for sure

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

thanks for showing em

Are you gonna top em?

No probably not. I thought about it but I'll probably jut let em do their thing for a minute, then take a few cuts from each and flip em to find the keepers. Might LST em. Definitely gonna be topping the clones tho. :) Thanks for stopping by Ken. Take care man.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Hey man.cv wasn't lying when he said these are N whores.botanicare cal mag fixed mine,but they need it with every watering for sure

Thanks for stopping by thunderfudge.
Yeah, they started yellowing a lil in the light warrior and was afraid to put the germ'd seeds in ocean forest straight off the bat. If i had to do it again I'd of put em in a LW/OF mix. 2 parts LW 1 part OF. Got my botanicare CalMag on stand by :)
The only thing that bothers me about the light warrior is its almost too airy. (Reminds me of the wood dust pop-its came in) I was worried it wouldnt get fully saturated, yet didnt want to over water.. Glad they're finally stretching out their legs. -PDX

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Thrips love the PB, my little runt was taken back a little when it got infested with thrips. I doused it with some CNS and got rid of the thrips. It bounced back really nice.... then went hermie=(

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Hermie? Damn, that sucks man. Sorry to hear that bro.

My PBs were just transplanted into 3 gal bags a few days ago. Honestly they werent lookin that good. Between thrips earlier on, underfeeding (had the flu for almost 2 wks. and they only got plain PH'd water)and needing to be transplanted, they werent looking lush and brite green. they were lacking N hardcore. (Farmers Dont Take The N Advice Litely. They Are N Whores!)
Fed em and transplanted them and now they're recovering. Should bounce back brite green.
Btw, Forgot to mention that they've all showed their sex and I ended up with 8 females outta 9. Got a few that are gonna be a nice dark purple. :) #9, the male, doesnt really have much purple yet..Hoping hes not a green pheno. (fingers crossed) Actually he does have some purple just not as much as the darker ones, and his few nuts are still looking green, but still in veg tho. (fingers still crossed) Pics soon to come when I buy a new camera.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Been trying for 15 minutes to load pics of 2-8 but for some reason its not working. I'll try again later tonight.

Top Bottom