PDX's PurpleBerry BX Grow

• Thread starter PDX420Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Whats up PDX.. Just wanted to drop in and say whats up to My Dude... Hope you and yoru girls are doing good man...

Cant wait to see what you do with this gear...Do your thing bro... I know your good at it...

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

I haven't seen any reports about the PB Males, do you know if the male flowers Purple up as well? seems like they would...guess we'll find out in a couple of months.

We'll just have to find out. No dudes getting killed just yet. ;)

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Whats up PDX.. Just wanted to drop in and say whats up to My Dude... Hope you and yoru girls are doing good man...

Cant wait to see what you do with this gear...Do your thing bro... I know your good at it...

Thanks homie :bow

The girls are looking alot better. Havent had any new probs. Going to be getting their new shoes very soon. I'll post new pics in a lil while.
Thanks for stoppin by bro, take care -PDX

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Got sidetracked earlier. Heres the pics.

Purpleberry bx #1
PB_bx_2-9-12_001.JPG

PB_bx_2-9-12_002.JPG

Purpleberry bx #2
PB_bx_2-9-12_003.JPG

PB_bx_2-9-12_004.JPG

Purpleberry bx #3
PB_bx_2-9-12_005.JPG

PB_bx_2-9-12_006.JPG

Purpleberry bx #4
PB_bx_2-9-12_007.JPG

PB_bx_2-9-12_008.JPG

Purpleberry bx #5
PB_bx_2-9-12_009.JPG

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Purpleberry bx #5
PB_bx_2-9-12_010.JPG

Purpleberry bx #6
PB_bx_2-9-12_011.JPG

PB_bx_2-9-12_012.JPG

Purpleberry bx #7
PB_bx_2-9-12_013.JPG

PB_bx_2-9-12_014.JPG

Purpleberry bx #8
PB_bx_2-9-12_015.JPG

PB_bx_2-9-12_016.JPG

Purpleberry bx #9
PB_bx_2-9-12_017.JPG

PB_bx_2-9-12_018.JPG

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Cant wait to let em stretch out their legs. Just want to make sure they're ready 1st. Gonna wait a few days.

S

StonerScience

If there was ever a need for a time machine, it'd be now.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Great scotts Marty! If only we had a flux capacitor.:sad0047:

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey PDX.... Everything is looking nice man... they look to be loving there new pots... they will reward you for teh hard work soon bro....

Nice job, and so far its a very detailed grow... I like it man...

Thanks PDX...

3, 4, 6, 8 and 9 ALL Look interesting to me... keep your eyes on those...Looks like Mommy!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
............And I know i still owe you and Tre a seed...We will get straight with this Upcoming Spring Drop....! I got ya bro! Thanks for handling that the way you did... Kindness goes along way with me bro...

What happened too Tre bro? Please let him know I said whats up... and Ill get him straight with this next drop...

I hope all is good with him...

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Hey PDX.... Everything is looking nice man... they look to be loving there new pots... they will reward you for teh hard work soon bro....

Nice job, and so far its a very detailed grow... I like it man...

Thanks PDX...

3, 4, 6, 8 and 9 ALL Look interesting to me... keep your eyes on those...Looks like Mommy!

Thank you CV! Thanks for all the work you put into Purpleberry. Been waiting to grow these for months! Gonna post an update real soon.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

............And I know i still owe you and Tre a seed...We will get straight with this Upcoming Spring Drop....! I got ya bro! Thanks for handling that the way you did... Kindness goes along way with me bro...

What happened too Tre bro? Please let him know I said whats up... and Ill get him straight with this next drop...

I hope all is good with him...

You dont owe me nothin homie.:D We're good. :bow
If you owe Tre anything, I'll tell him you'll get it straightened out. (Not that I think hes worried)
I'll tell him you of your kind words brotha. Take care CV.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

UPDATE!!!!

The girls got new shoes today! They started to get a lil lite green again but I didnt want to give em a feed, knowing I was about to tranplant, and FFOF is kinda hot already. Im already cautious as to how well they'll like their new soil. Hope it doesnt shock em. Raised the T5 a lil as well. ;)

Purpleberry bx #1
PB_bx_new_shoes_001.JPG

PB_bx_new_shoes_002.JPG

Purpleberry bx #2
PB_bx_new_shoes_003.JPG

PB_bx_new_shoes_004.JPG

Purpleberry bx #3
PB_bx_new_shoes_005.JPG

PB_bx_new_shoes_006.JPG

Purpleberry bx #4
PB_bx_new_shoes_007.JPG

PB_bx_new_shoes_008.JPG

Purpleberry bx #5
PB_bx_new_shoes_009.JPG

PB_bx_new_shoes_010.JPG

Purpleberry bx #6
PB_bx_new_shoes_011.JPG

PB_bx_new_shoes_012.JPG

Purpleberry bx #7
PB_bx_new_shoes_013.JPG

PB_bx_new_shoes_014.JPG

Purpleberry bx #8
PB_bx_new_shoes_015.JPG

PB_bx_new_shoes_016.JPG

Purpleberry bx #9
PB_bx_new_shoes_017.JPG

PB_bx_new_shoes_018.JPG

If ya have any questions or comments feel free to post. Thanks for looking!
-PDX

Mogrow

Mogrow

Your young ones look nice in their new digs...
Rock the canna gear..
mine are looking good too.
peace mogrow

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Looking Good! Can't wait till they show Colas!

Thanks bro! Me too! Some of em are already purpling around the nodes. Thy should start taking off now :) (they're actually a lil greener in real life. they did start getting lite green but the pics make em look kinda yellowish. :(
So far they seem to be ok with their new kicks. Didnt seem to stress em :)
Thanks for stopping by SS!

Rock the canna gear..
peace mogrow

Thanks bro! I think they were ready to stretch their legs, just didnt want to rush em. CV has alot of really nice gear! I definitely wanna give his grapefruit d-lite a run! :nod Thanks for checkin em out, if you wanna share a few pics of your PBs here, go ahead! I'd like to see em! Take care bro! -PDX

S

StonerScience

Rock the canna gear..
peace mogrow

Now ya have to share pics of your PB. I'm stalking all you PB growers.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Nice PDX! I have a PB growing out right now, it was a stunted runt but I let it grow out and it's about as tall as yours but already has some branching from about an inch up the stem. I'm doing a little LST and she's responding well, it looks similar to your #9. It's got some purpling along the stem at a couple of nodes. Pics to come soon in my micro grow diary but if you don't mind PDX i'll post one in here too. Thanks to CV and all you crazy ass farmers putting out real deal quality beans!! Loving it!!
:passingjoint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom